ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by One Red Sock"
One Red Sock

Posted Jan 25, 2010 in: Tasks not deleting
Score: 0
Hello,
I have 4 tasks that refuse to delete. It started out as two a few months ago and I just ignored them and put them in a folder I rarely use. Now its too more. They don't have dates on them nor do they repeat. I just go to delete and then refresh the page and they dont go away. I can change the task itself, change the folder it is in, but just can't delete it.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?
Thanks for your help.
One Red Sock

Score: 1
Wow it made me realize how much I rely on this program. Thanks for getting it back. YOU ROCK!
One Red Sock

I have two questions.
1. Ive recently discovered the quick search and it has been very helpful in taking one folder and moving it into the next. I love how you can save the searches. Can I also save the quick edits.

For example I lable my folders mon, tue, wed....so i have saved searches that find all tasks under mon, tue, wed, etc..I then go in and do a quick edit to move mon to tue, tue to wed, etc. It would be amazing if I could save a search and edit so I could just click one button and it would find all of mon and put it in tue. Does that exhist?

2. On the booklet it lets you pick only one context for the entire booklet. It would be nice if I could pick one folder, and then pick contexts. Again my lists are by days, Mon, tue, wed. and then they have contexts in them. When I make my booklet its usually for one day (say wed) and then all the contexts that make up that day. But when I print it only prints the folder and its all in one big list. Is there a way to have more then one context in the booklet? It seems like you either have to pick folder, or context, You cant have both as an option.

Thanks so much.
One Red Sock

Posted Oct 02, 2008 in: Star sort
Ok thank you. Maybe Ill just change it to importance. Love your program. Can't live without it now.
One Red Sock

Posted Oct 01, 2008 in: Star sort
Is there a way to sort by star.
Id love to sort by folder, contex, and then star, but I dont see anything that will put the stars on the top of the list.
Thanks so much
One Red Sock

Posted Sep 02, 2008 in: Jott additions to special folder?
Oh I was hoping this could happen too! Just so you know more then one person would love this! Thank you.
One Red Sock

Is there a way to select multiple taske in one folder and switch them all to another folder. I have a folder for each day and then context's for times of the day (morning, afternoon, night). Id like to take leftover tasks from one folder (say monday) and put them in tuesdays folder. Right now I select each one individually. Is there a way to change a bunch of tasks to one type of folder or context? Thank you.
Jessica
One Red Sock

Posted Jul 09, 2008 in: moving subtasks easily
Thanks everyone! I set up contexts last night and they work perfect for what i need. Ill have to check out the Starred list too. The more I work with this program the better it gets! Thank you.
One Red Sock

Posted Jul 08, 2008 in: moving subtasks easily
No I havent. I didn't really want to mess around with due dates as nothing really has a due date but context sounds interesting. How do I do that?
One Red Sock

Posted Jul 08, 2008 in: moving subtasks easily
There may be a better way to set this up so I wanted to put this out there.

If I don't break down my day by where Im at I cant focus.
So a sample day would be
MON: at home
MON: at work
MON: at lunch
MON: after work
MON: at home
MON: before bed

So I have set up a folder called MONDAY and have created subtasks for the locations.

The thing is when the tasks don't get done I need to move them into the TUESDAY folder with subtasks (as i usually overextend what I can get done in a day). I'm having a hard time moving subtasks easily.

Originally before getting a pro account I just had a folder for everything which worked fine in transfering tasks, but was way to many folders. (6 per day x 7 days = 42 and thats not even including my other folders)

Is there a better way to do this? I need a way to transfer subtasks easily to other folders. (It would be great if I could select 10 tasks and just move them all, is this possible?)

Thanks for your help.
Skip to Page:  1   2