ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kenckar"
kenckar

Posted Dec 03, 2021 in: Duplicating Lists
Score: 0
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2021
  • Score: 0
The last time I tried it, it worked on the webpage, but not on the iOS verison.
kenckar

Posted Oct 05, 2021 in: Toodledo Speed Sloooooow...
Score: 1
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2021
  • Score: 1
I'm not seeing anything slow. On Mac/Chrome or iOS.

I assume you have tried restarting browser, machine, etc. My chrome was acting up yesterday a bit. Maybe the Facebook DNS thing.
kenckar

Posted Aug 27, 2021 in: Apple Watch App?
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2021
It shows as in progress on the roadmap. https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/apple-watchos
kenckar

Posted Dec 14, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2020
Take a look at Task Angel too. It syncs with toodledo, but I have heard there are problems with that. It seems to ve pretty similar basic functionality though.
kenckar

Posted Nov 24, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2020
Anant, beta expired. Are you dead in the water?
kenckar

Posted Nov 06, 2020 in: Anyone testing beta apps?
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2020
I have seen improvements in the beta, but not in the last month or so.
kenckar

Posted Nov 01, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2020
It's interesting. My subscription expired, but I'm still using it.

I really never needed the advanced features and they have made some fixes and improvements.

If I were selecting a new tool, this would probably not be it, but mostly it works fine for me now.

Having said all that, once they fix the bugs in the app and bring it back up to speed I will consider paying again...
kenckar

Posted Oct 07, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2020
Task Angel is pretty similar interface to ToodleDo

ZenKit also has some promise

I'm staying for now.

They do seem to be making progress. Slowly though.
kenckar

Posted Sep 09, 2020 in: 3.4.3 Beta - iPad List View Refresh
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2020
Posted by utotoast:
I don't see an option to upload screenshots into this reply. Is that possible or do you have an email address I can send them to or do I need to post a link to an image hosting site? iPad Mini 4

Also, task detail Folder field is blank even if a folder is assigned. If I click the folder field, I see the assigned folder but when I exit back to the task detail, it continues to display as blank.

I am seeing the same on my iPad too. Take a screen shot and when you save the screenshot, it should give you an option to send it to the developer. I think testFlight installs that extension. It's a nice feature.
kenckar

Posted Aug 13, 2020 in: Sub tasks
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2020
I haven't seen a way to do it. I have not been crazy about how toodledo does subtasks.

I suspect to improve it substantially would require some significant modifications of the underlying database. I think that's on their list, but who knows if and when it will be improved.
kenckar

Posted Jul 19, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2020
Hello Anant,

I am runnning 3.4 (5578). I have a few minor issues. ios 13.6

1. on Iphone XR all tasks in list view have a small note icon, even if they don't have a note.
2. In settings, I don't see a way to add a goal. I can delete or mify existing ones.
3. When I duplicate a list, it doesn't duplicate it it just creates a new blank list. It works properly in outlines

On iPad. All the same versions,
1. Task view layout in portrait mode is screwy. On the right side, it shows the task and note at the top, and all the meta information is all the way at the bottom running off the bottom.

All other comments are the same.
kenckar

Posted Jun 30, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2020
The ios betas are coming out. Slowly, but the app is showing improvement. Frankly, my bar is low. If he gets it back to where it was two years ago and working with future ios versions, I'm pretty good. Not sure if it will be worth the price though. My subscription expires in the fall. I'll be watching to see if it is worth it. The two apps I have looked at that are in the running for me are zenkit and tick tick.
kenckar

Posted Apr 18, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2020
A few first impressions:

I like the overall feel of the task list. I note the same minor bugs as up above.

The controls at the top of habits, lists, and outlines are still absent, although on Notes there is still an add note button.

Turning on multiline lists in preferences alters the formatting to make it uglier, but adds no content.

More as I see it.

This is on an iPhone XR running most recent system.

Regards,
Tony

This message was edited Apr 18, 2020.
kenckar

Posted Mar 05, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2020
Hi Anant,

Welcome back.

I am hoping that you can deliver what you say.

For me, job 1 is to make the app physically work again in iOS. All screens except the tasks page have lost controls at the top. I'm guessing that is a trivial fix. This is a minimum deliverable in my mind.

I will personally hold that as a standard for progress. If you can't or won't deliver even that somewhere around March 31, I will renew my focus on switching out. I have suspended the search pending that.

In the meantime, I have parallel systems going. I am hoping I can reasonably drop the other one. Show us you're real.

Regards,
Tony
kenckar

Posted Feb 24, 2020 in: Threads locked
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2020
He did say that they have an update coming out at end March for ios. I’ll believe it when I see it. IBIWISI.
kenckar

Posted Feb 21, 2020 in: Habits
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2020
You can delete it from a browser, but the buttons are missing from the iOs app. Here's hoping they fix this with the end of March update...
kenckar

Posted Feb 21, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2020
I see that Anant has suddenly become active again in the forums. I hope this is a good sign.

Of course, some of the forums where we used to post are now locked for users, i.e. admin only.

My subscription expires near the end of the year, and I had started to look for new alternatives. I will put that search on hold for now pending the end-March planned ios update.

Hopefully,
Tony
kenckar

Posted Jan 31, 2020 in: Tasks not showing up in iPhone app
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2020
I have seen things like that, usually, it's because my phone is not syncing properly or I have filter wrong or something. Another issue I have seen is where old tasks completed long ago, pop up on one of my devices. Usually, it's not a big issue.

My subscription expires in September. It has been well over two years since an ios update.

I just did a Pepsi challenge with ticktick and amazing Marvin. I still like toodledo (ticktick is acceptable, Marvin has good features, but not quite what I want), but I won't pay for another subscription to TD unless they do something. It's just a bit glitchy and getting worse.
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2019
IT is happening also with habits and outlines. THey need to push out a fix for Ios 13. I also noticed that reminders syncing may not be working anymore either.
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2019
Same thing happened in Habits.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next