ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Ann"
Ann

Posted Aug 31, 2010 in: auto repeat
Score: 0
  • Ann
  • Posted: Aug 31, 2010
  • Score: 0
When entering a repeat,you have the possibility to 'repeat from due date' or 'repeat from completion date'.
Ann

Posted Aug 28, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
Score: 2
  • Ann
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2010
  • Score: 2
I haven't been reading the Toodledo forums for some time, and I'm a little bit surprised by the change in tone (not only in this topic, but also in some other places...)

As far as I know, I'm paying the same for a pro-account as I did two years ago, and I'm getting far more.
And indeed, the latest update gives 'more' again, although not 'more' that I will use (I'm not using a mobile device with Toodledo). But although this update isn't particularly useful for me, that doesn't diminish the usefulness of the application as a whole.

In the former post, Claudio said:
We are the customers. We pay you for providing a service.

Yes, indeed... and I don't have the impression I do have to pay a dime more for a service that hasn't diminished since the last upgrade.
Ann

Posted Jul 23, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: -1
  • Ann
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2010
  • Score: -1
I've added a Dutch translation to every English string that was still left blank.

I see that 'next action' has been translatedn, but I keep asking myself if Dutch-speaking GTD-users will feel comfortable with 'volgende actie'. I guess that 'Next Action' has become really international...

Some (shorter) strings have been translated with the first letter of every word capitalized (as is done in English), other strings aren't. It would be more coherent to choose for one of the two options, and not mixing them up.

One English string is 'seimannualy', I think this is meant to be 'semiannualy'? (I have translated it as such...)

This message was edited Jul 23, 2010.
Ann

Posted Dec 30, 2009 in: Automatic Next Actions
  • Ann
  • Posted: Dec 30, 2009
I have been using Hiveminder (hiveminder.com) as a todo-app.
In that application, you could make tasks 'interdependent', i.e. you could state that task B had to be done after task A was completed, and task C wouldn't show up unless task B was done.

But I didn't like the interface, so I turned to RTM and then to Toodledo that kept me buzy for over a year now...
Ann

Posted Jul 01, 2009 in: Anyone use Zoho?
  • Ann
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2009
I have been using Zoho on and off, but not for sharing purposes.
I liked it more than GoogleDocs... but I only have limited experience.
Ann

Posted Jun 28, 2009 in: Format of due date in emailed task
  • Ann
  • Posted: Jun 28, 2009
Thank you!
Ann

Posted Jun 23, 2009 in: Format of due date in emailed task
  • Ann
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2009
So I think I'll have get used to applying the American date-format in my emailed tasks...
Thanks for the reply!
Ann

Posted Jun 23, 2009 in: Format of due date in emailed task
  • Ann
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2009
In my account settings, the date format is set to D/M/Y, and I thought that when I emailed a task to Toodledo, the same format could be used for dates.
However, when I use "#01/08/09" in the subjectline, the task shows up as overdue, and 'should have been completed' on january 8th 2009. Being used to the European D/M/Y format, it's not evident to always think about use another format, especially because I mail my tasks in plain Dutch...

Can I change my settings, to be able to use the D/M/Y format when emailing tasks?
Ann

Score: 1
  • Ann
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
  • Score: 1
I am a pro-subscriber, and my subscription was going to end in august. I could do without the pro-features, so the previous days I was wondering if I was going to pay for a pro-subscription again.

Because of the way you handled things today, it was clear for me, that maybe I do not NEED the pro-features, but that you deserve that I'll be a pro-customer at least for the next year.
I paid for my second year already... just to discover that you gave me an extra month.

I really, really, really do appreciate the way you communicated with us today. And go sleeping now, please...
Ann

Posted Jun 11, 2009 in: Question about the recent downtime
Score: 2
  • Ann
  • Score: 2
This must have been some of the most miserably hours of your lives, I suppose...
Glad everything is back (and without loss, afaik.)
The updates were very reassuring...
Ann

Posted Jun 11, 2009 in: Scary hours
Score: -1
  • Ann
  • Score: -1
This must have been scary and buzy hours for you guys!
Glad everything is back!
Ann

• Ann
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2008
I often come to the forum, to see which topics are new. It is nice to see the new topics and topics with new replies marked with a red icon, but I have to manually open each and every topic to have it marked with the blue 'nothing new' icon. However, there are lots of topics I don't have any interest in, but as long as I don't open them, the forum will keep showing 'there is something new in here', even when it is of no interest to me.
I would like to be able to mark every topic or every forum as read with a single click, which would make the forums less of a time-waster...
Ann

Posted Sep 17, 2008 in: Lost subtasks
  • Ann
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2008
Me too, I have a repeating task with subtasks, but I set a repeat for the subtasks too, and they don't get lost that way.
Ann

Posted Aug 29, 2008 in: Foldable Booklet now does A4
  • Ann
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2008
Thank you!
I really appreciate this...
Just noticed that the last line on each page gets lost (due to printermarges). And of course, when I let 'adapt to printermarges', the pages sizes don't match anymore...
but I can use the booklet, so thank you!

This message was edited Aug 29, 2008.
Ann

Posted Aug 16, 2008 in: managing projects with sequential tasks
  • Ann
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2008
InfoJeff:
Now I need to add that ToodleDo is the best task manager I have tried and has great features already. I just would like to see it soar even higher as the best tool out there.

I definitely agree...
Toodledo is the first online task manager I was ready to pay for...
I must admit, I haven't found many webbased solutions that do have task dependency. (AFAIK only Hive Minder has?) But if one feature would make it even better, it is just this.
Ann

Posted Aug 11, 2008 in: 24h time format
  • Ann
  • Posted: Aug 11, 2008
The date format for me is not such a problem, I'm glad already to be able to use D/M/Y, it doesn't have to be D.M.Y or D-M-Y, but I should be glad when the 24h format would be added, and yes, also the week beginning on monday would be convenient...
Yes, in Europe the weekend is really the week-end.
Ann

Posted Aug 08, 2008 in: How are you using new notebook?
  • Ann
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2008
Posted by J-Mac:
Does anyone know if you can edit or delete notes in it?

I have my first not already deleted, and the note that is still in the notebook had an 'added' and a 'modified' date, and there is a recycling bin next to it. So yes, notes can be edited and deleted.

@J-Mac: I use it to write drafts belonging to projects in my to-do list.
I prepare meetings, project notes, articles etc. the way Mark 'Do-It-Tomorrow' Forster describes: The first day, I only jott down some keywords. The next day, I start with that draft, and try to add some more ideas, or to elaborated on the ideas already mentioned and so on...
This Notebook seems to be a good spot to keep these drafts
Ann

Posted Aug 08, 2008 in: Repeating Tasks
  • Ann
Posted by Ann:
When I (re)discovered Toodledo last week, it was just because of the possibility to add repeating tasks that I gave it a try (I think I'm going to stick with toodledo).
Just enable the 'repeat' field in your account settings, and you can add a repetition frequency, you can also choose if the tasks is repeated from due date (like paying the rent) or from completing date (like watering the plants).
Ann

Posted Aug 08, 2008 in: Repeating Tasks
  • Ann
When I (re)discovered Toodledo last week, it was just because of the posibility to add repeating tasks that I gave it a try (I think I'm going to stick with toodledo).
Just enable the 'repeat' field in your account settings, and you can add a repetition frequency, you can also choose if the tasks is repeated from due date (like paying the rent) or from completing date (like watering the plants).
Ann

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: A4 Booklet
  • Ann
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2008
In Belgium you can't find US letter-sized paper either...
+1

This message was edited Aug 06, 2008.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next