ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by KatBoy"
KatBoy

Posted Dec 31, 2013 in: IOS and Website hopelessly out of sync
Score: 0
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Dec 31, 2013
  • Score: 0
I've also had this problem a few times recently. Forcing a one-way sync did not work, the only thing that did was deleting/re-installing iPhone app.

I submitted a support ticket back in October and was told bug was identified and fix on it's way. Please hurry. It's happened too often for me to trust my iPhone data any more.
KatBoy

Posted Dec 02, 2013 in: Black Friday Sale at Toodledo.com
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2013
My subscription expires in March - can I update early and get the discount?
KatBoy

Posted Mar 18, 2013 in: Tags disappearing
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2013
This happened to me a few weeks ago; issued a Support Ticket but bug couldn't be replicated...

In the meantime, missing tags reappeared.
KatBoy

Posted Aug 29, 2012 in: A TD Grocery List
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2012
I also do this; have a second, free account for groceries and other shopping. Like you, I've tried millions of shopping apps but TD does everything I need and it's easy to compile list (I also use starring method).

I use many supermarkets and local shops to buy the same items, depending on availability, so using tags for multiple shops works perfectly.

Recently I've been experimenting with noting prices, using the Note field. This is fairly basic, ie

Date/Shop/Price

I use the TD iPhone app for my main list, so use Ultimate ToDo App for the shopping list. This *was* working perfectly up until a few weeks ago so may have to find another one. Also just noticed it's no longer in the App Store...

Like the idea of using folders for aisles/sections and shall be tweaking my list; thanks for the tip.
KatBoy

Posted Jan 06, 2012 in: 2011 In Review
Score: 1
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2012
  • Score: 1
Thanks guys...
KatBoy

Posted Sep 19, 2011 in: Server slow today (Mon 19th Sept)
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2011
Is there a problem with the Toodledo servers today? My browser keeps timing out/losing connection. Same problem when trying to sync to server via my mobile device.

I've tested connections and everything else seems to be working fine.
KatBoy

Posted Aug 15, 2011 in: Toodledo backup
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2011
How do users back up Tooodledo data?

I have always used the "export CSV" feature, but notes over 255 characters get truncated. One of the awesome features of TD is the ability to add *very* long notes....

So now I'm using XML export, but it doesn't back up my Notebook.

Is there another way I'm missing?
KatBoy

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
  • Score: 1
Overall - impressed. Good riddance pastels!

A few things:

1. As others mentioned, would have appreciated some notice/warning. I've been using 3rd party skin and it took a while to figure out why it wasn't working anymore.

2. Doesn't work so well in Opera, but that applies to lots of sites.

3. Overdue items shown red (or maybe this only worked on my skin?) but this was a great feature for skimming the urgent stuff.

Well done guys!
KatBoy

Posted Jun 08, 2011 in: Repeating Tasks w/out Dates
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2011
I don't know if it's possible to be reminded of tasks without a date, but I have similar tasks and use the "optional" modifier, ie:

?30/06/11

Then set to repeat as required. So if you don't get it done on that day, it just resets to the next due date.
KatBoy

Posted May 31, 2011 in: Springpad / Toodledo
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: May 31, 2011
Me too...
KatBoy

Posted Feb 14, 2011 in: Only 1 context
Score: -1
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2011
  • Score: -1
I agree - most of my work is also done on the computer.

But I have still found contexts useful, ie @10Minutes for quick tasks and @Thinking for tasks which require planning, research etc. Grouping them together like this has increased my productivity.

Also @Shopping for grouping things outside the home, which could be shopping, posting letters, going to the gym, etc.

I also like the OP's idea of @Energy - grouping tasks based on energy levels.
KatBoy

Posted Dec 15, 2010 in: Best app for lists?
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2010
ToodleDo! I have a second, free account for all my checklists - shopping, packing, wish lists, gift ideas, etc etc. I've tried quite a few, including Grocery Gadget, but ToodleDo really is the best.

[Grocery Gadget is up there near the top though; and the developers are very good/responsive.]
KatBoy

Posted Dec 15, 2010 in: Tags not working on iPhone
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2010
The recent iPhone update has broken my tags.

On the tags page, the correct number of items in each category is shown, but when opened up, some items are missing. [Double-checked to make sure that Filters was off.] I will open a support ticket, but wondered if anyone else having this problem?

This message was edited Dec 15, 2010.
KatBoy

Posted Dec 03, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.1 Released
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2010
Also having trouble with characters, ie ½ and "
(I'm using English character set)
KatBoy

Posted Oct 24, 2010 in: Pocket Informant ?
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2010
I did use it briefly, but the syncing with ToodleDo didn't work properly. Messed up my tasks and took ages to sort out....

It has been updated several times since, so that problem may well be fixed, but I won't be using it again.

Shame - loved the idea of integrating everything into one app.
KatBoy

Posted Oct 06, 2010 in: Locations: How do You use Them?
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2010
Yes, I'm still trying to find use for the location feature. Love the idea though...
KatBoy

Posted Sep 07, 2010 in: Notebook
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2010
I've been using ToodleDo for a couple of years now. It started out good and now it's close to awesome...

One thing I've just discovered is the Notebook - not sure if it's always been there, is a new feature or whether it's just been updated. A lot of my ToDos are references, notes etc and I've always found it mildly annoying to have 450ish items on my list; most of them notes rather than actions. Now I'm moving them across and they are easy to search in both web and iPhone interfaces. Perhaps it's always been there, but just not accessible from the iPhone?

Anyway, love the feature - thanks guys.
KatBoy

Posted Jul 13, 2010 in: iPhone app version 2.0.2
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2010
Anyone else having this problem with the new calendar feature? when date is selected it actually picks the date before. I'll also submit a support ticket.

Also, could calendar start date be optional as on website?
KatBoy

Posted Jul 07, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2009
Please TD - no active syncing. It's already causing problems on my slow network.....
KatBoy

Posted Jul 04, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • KatBoy
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2009
BTW - great news about Top 10 listing. I've been recommending TD to everyone who will listen....
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5      Next