ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Xxx_2"
Xxx_2

Score: 0
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2011
  • Score: 0
Earlier this year I suggested why not add on Account Settings panel, in New Task Defaults options, a choice to select "repeat from completion date" / "repeat from due date"? New tasks are created currently always with "repeat from due date". There any plans for this implementation? I think is not difficult to add this option (it is an additional option, the default value does not change current) ... Presently, almost all of my new tasks have to change "due" to "completion" ...
thank you for the attention and work!
Xxx_2

Posted Jul 01, 2011 in: Toodledo is a top iPhone/iPad app
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2011
I would like know why the updates of Toodledo no longer occurred since May 20 ... were once much more common ... since this date, May 20, no more news of updates occur... thanks, keep up the good work!
Xxx_2

Posted Apr 18, 2011 in: Seven improvements
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2011
Good job! I know I've commented before, but do not forget the suggestions of a shortcut for "Notebook" and a new option "Date Completed" in "New Task Defaults" in "Account Settings" (it can keep the default as today, "Due Date" , and thus have no impact on current users).
Xxx_2

Posted Apr 02, 2011 in: Sync on Edit strange behavior
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
Currently you need to manually refresh the screen. This is to allow you to make changes to the tasks before they go away.

OK, thanks for the explanation, keep up the good work!
Xxx_2

Posted Apr 02, 2011 in: Sync on Edit strange behavior
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2011
I've tried several times the "Sync on Edit" options on my iPhone, but whenever I do, if I mark an item as "OK", if this item have repetitions (eg daily), instead of it disappearing from the screen, it continues appearing (but with the green "V " = OK) and there is another identical duplicate item, but without the "V " = OK. Only to exit this screen and return, the two items desappear (a behavior similar to "refresh" the screen). If this is a normal behavior of Toodledo, I prefer to do manual sync, as I have done.... Is there any way (in Settings, for example?) to get the OK to an item and have it disappear from the screen (even with repetitions on it), without requiring the additional "refresh"? Thank you, Eduardo
Xxx_2

• Xxx_2
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2011
usable suggestion: on the first screen of "Notebook", all my folders appear, but I use only a few specific folders for notes, and other to tasks. It would be interesting to indicate in that entry screen "Notebook", which folders should be visible and what not (I speak of the iPhone version). I believe it is not difficult to implement. Keep up the great work!
Xxx_2

• Xxx_2
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
Version 2.1.7 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
✔ The "Alarm" field can now be reordered, enabled and disabled independently from the due-date field.
✔ It is now possible to set a default alarm for newly added tasks.
✔ It is now possible to turn on/off remote application badge updates independently from remote task alarms
✔ If you sync with Toodledo.com and have manually ordered your folders, that manual ordering will now be transfered to the app
✔ Fixed a bug with syncing that could have caused some data to sync incorrectly in this specific scenario: Delete a folder on the website, then edit a task that was previously in the deleted folder, then sync the iPhone.
✔ Improved accessibility for visually disabled customers who use the VoiceOver screen reader.
✔ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when a question mark was in the name of a tag.

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

This message was edited Mar 25, 2011.
Xxx_2

Posted Mar 14, 2011 in: Keyboard shortcut for Notebook
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2011
is important, in my opinion, have a keyboard shortcut to access the "Notebook"... I use Notebook many times and believe that others too.... An keyboard shortcut facilitate a lot... I would like to use some letter on the keyboard instead of clicking the mouse on "Notebook" in the menu to the left of Toodledo. Congratulations on the excellent work.
Xxx_2

Posted Mar 12, 2011 in: Account Settings
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2011
Why not add on Account Settings panel, in New Task Defaults options, a choice to select "repeat from completion date" / "repeat from due date"? New tasks are created currently always with "repeat from due date".
Xxx_2

Posted Jan 16, 2011 in: Read about our latest batch of updates
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2011
About shortcuts: I consider a very useful if there where a shortcut to open the Notebook view! Keep up the great work.

This message was edited Jan 16, 2011.
Xxx_2

Posted Dec 16, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.3 Released
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2010
I am a long time user of Toodledo, congratulations for the great work, I see improvements being added, keep it up! Everything here works fine on my iTouch, but I have a small question: why I can't inform special characters as field content of the Tag? For example "<", "=", etc ... (I created some code for me with special characters, and even when mixed with letters, as in "[G]" they disappear). Thanks!

This message was edited Dec 16, 2010.
Xxx_2

Posted Dec 07, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.2 Released
  • Xxx_2
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2010
I had the same problem (portuguese characters) but the update solved: during the days with the bug I use only the web version of Toodledo, not the IPhone version, not syncs (I could only do this because I always have my laptop with me). Now, after updated to 2.1.1, I went to Settings and make an "Force Toodledo.com -> Device Sync" operation. The strange characters disappeared and is now working properly.
Xxx_2

• Xxx_2
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2010
I have just created, thanks!
Xxx_2

• Xxx_2
  • Posted: Jun 24, 2010
Congratulations for the new version 2.0.1. I liked it, but I think I have identified a situation that I believe be a bug... When, on the iPhone, you slide your finger to delete a task, the task is deleted ok, but is close the application in the iPhone...
Xxx_2

• Xxx_2
  • Posted: May 25, 2010
I would like a keyboard shortcut to access the Notebook view. I use many times this patch to maintain my content in the Notebook aplication from Appigo... I sugest you the "n" key or the "b" key....
Skip to Page:  1   2