ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mark_1337909683"
mark_1337909683

Posted Oct 09, 2016 in: how can I sort sub-tasks?
Score: 0
I've not used sub-tasks since I sync iOS w/desktop Outlook. But I am curious. If a sub-task is created in iOS Toodledo is the sub-task deleted when syncing w/Outlook?

Mark
mark_1337909683

Thanks! Sure is obvious once you know how ;-)
mark_1337909683

Sorry, but something must have changed on the web view of notes or I'm stumbling over the not-so-obvious. I cannot now determine how to add a note that's correctly listed as 'no folder' to an existing notes folder?

Btw, I also gave up trying to do so on the iOS app.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Dec 08, 2015 in: iPhone app refresh vs. sync
My opinion reflecting my use--

I'd surely welcome a scheduled background refresh so I could turn off sync on open/close to avoid the sync stall time upon opening. I do appreciate the work you've done to reduce the sync stall time.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Dec 07, 2015 in: iPhone app refresh vs. sync
If Toodledo's iPhone 'App Refresh' is set to on does that mean that when the app is not visibly open but suspended, it will periodically 'wake up' and sync? If so, how is the sync frequency determined.

If the answer to the preceding is 'yes' and 'when it senses change', then I'll set the sync preference to off when opening/closing to avoid screen stall.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Sep 23, 2015 in: Task bug report
The problem appeared after the recent iOS update.

Open a Task on the iPhone, edit (I don't remember, it may just require opening to the text area) text, save. The task text then scrunches to a narrow vertical column at the left of the text box. Once you close the task window and reopen it, the text is fine. Although reproducible, the problem seems to appear ~1/3 of the times a task is edited vs. every time.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Win7 + latest pushed app ver--

The only location I can find for a print button is on the pull up screen of options at the bottom of either a Task or Note. In neither location is there a button. Are you cleverly hiding a print button or do you not support the feature? I frequently need a hard-copy.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Jul 08, 2015 in: Rich text?
Any approximate timeline for adding rich text to the notes area of Tasks?

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Oct 24, 2014 in: iOS8 keyboard
The predictive portion showed up yesterday after the iOS 8.1 update--but not the expanded horizontal keyboard with cursor arrows, comma, undo, etc. Any chance of you using the newer keyboard?
mark_1337909683

Posted Oct 23, 2014 in: iOS8 keyboard
Does Apple allow you to use their newly designed horizontal keyboard and predicative text bar?

If so, do you have plans of incorporating it in an upcoming release?

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Aug 02, 2014 in: Outlook 'repeat occurence' tasks?
MS Outlook '07 + iPhone

It is a given that you do not handle Outlook recurring tasks or is my condition of same not syncing as such a problem?

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Feb 21, 2014 in: Using more of the website abilities
>>>>>gSyncit does not sync Rich Text Format.

Okay, so that's what I said, " I use gsyncit and Dave said he's ready to alter his software to allow for rich text"

Your point?
mark_1337909683

Posted Feb 20, 2014 in: Using more of the website abilities
Yes you're correct on the sync component. I use gsyncit and Dave said he's ready to alter his software to allow for rich text (or whatever format) once Toodledo makes their move. Until then he continues to use plain text.
mark_1337909683

Posted Feb 20, 2014 in: Using more of the website abilities
I was fairly certain that the advanced feature sets would involve $. I was just curious if you had devised some ultra clever way to avoid the loss of such feature sets when travelling between platforms.

Since my primary, everyday and heavy usage of tasks is in Outlook on the desktop, any features above which Outlook will not support may be nice but are not useful since the sync back to Outlook would strip them out.

An example--

In some OL tasks I use Indents, Bold, Underline and Tables for data clarification (I've told OL to use Word as the editor). These are all stripped out when I sync and open the particular task on the iPhone. Thus, I 'know' either to limit rich text for a task that I likely would want to open on the phone or not to open certain tasks on the phone.

FWIW, I know that the admin had mentioned that rich text support was on their do list. I could see myself paying for the service if iPhone tasks remained intact.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Feb 19, 2014 in: Using more of the website abilities
I received an email suggesting that I might want to use the additive features of Toodledo vs. just the sync ability with Outlook/iPhone that I currently use.

An example in the email was "use subtasks and attach files to tasks".

So the question is: If I were to use the preceding abilities with some of my tasks on the website or on the iPhone then wouldn't those added features be stripped out as soon I synced back to my desktop Outlook?
mark_1337909683

Posted Nov 23, 2013 in: Task text area character limit?
The title is short and okay.

I'm referring to the 'tap to add note' edit area.
mark_1337909683

Posted Nov 23, 2013 in: Task text area character limit?
This is a 2 part question.

First, I generate a task in MS Outlook, sync to the website, sync to the iPhone. The text area of the task is, in this instance, 2,859 characters (spaces not counted). I edit the text on the iPhone and save it and confirm after saving that the edit is still present. After syncing, the edit does not show up in Outlook. Is this a bug or am I surpassing your software's character limit?

Second, assuming I'm no where near your limit, I tried to see if the problem was your website or my 'Outlook--to your website' sync software (Gsyncit). However, I cannot figure out how to open a task on the website?

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Nov 07, 2013 in: Loading problem
I created a ticket. I clicked 'create ticket', the browser indicated the page was refreshed but the 'create ticket' page remained absent confirmation. I clicked the button 2 more times with the same result. If you get 3 posts this is why. If you get no post this is why.

Kindly let me know if you have received the report.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Nov 06, 2013 in: Loading problem
iOS7--

FYI--

Whether start sync is on or off--(recently) whether WiFi service is good, not so good or unavailable, ~50% of the time during a day, the blank screen (grey background with tiny boxes, is present for ~8 seconds before the database loads.

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted Oct 01, 2013 in: Task alarm bug
FWIW, the condition I expressed in this thread has disappeared, whether by coincidence or reason, post upgrade to iOS 7.

Mark
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next