ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gkumar"
gkumar

Posted Jul 22, 2009 in: Controlling Toodledo with the Keyboard
Score: 0
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2009
  • Score: 0
Where can I see a comprehensive list of these keyboard shortcuts similar to Gmail's keyboard shortcuts?
gkumar

Posted Jul 22, 2009 in: Due Today + Overdue Together?
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2009
On the iPhone, is it possible to see both today and due today tasks together? It makes sense to have both together on the screen (arranged by date) since these tasks are the tasks that need to be completed by today. The iPhone instead has separate screens for both Due Today and Overdue tasks.
gkumar

• gkumar
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2009
I also would like to second Anders' request about having the default view in nested and toggled (opened) subtask view mode. Is there a timetable on when this view will be enabled by default in our options? This inherently will make subtasks much more useful to the masses with minimal tweaking.

Also, is there a way to add subtasks that inherit the default values in the task fields? Or at least inherit the task fields of its parents? Or duplicate a task or subtask to make easy additions without having to populate the fields every time a task is added?
gkumar

Posted Jul 09, 2009 in: Support for Lotus Notes ?
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2009
I'd like to second support for Lotus Notes. Is there any way that support can be enabled?
gkumar

Posted Jan 09, 2009 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2009
Thanks for the great update to the Iphone app today! The badge with overdue and today together and updated sorting with due dates are great!
gkumar

Posted Dec 11, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.9.1 is Available
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2008
Yes it does (via Folders)

This message was edited Dec 11, 2008.
gkumar

Posted Dec 09, 2008 in: Combined View Due Today and Overdue?
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2008
How do we view due today and overdue on the iPhone?
And is there a way to have the badge number display number of due today + overdue rather than just one or the other?
gkumar

Posted Dec 07, 2008 in: iPhone App Updated to 1.3
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2008
I strongly agree with the previous post's edit functionality. Clicking on an individual entry should be enough to edit rather than to click on edit and cause a new, sluggish screen to come up.
gkumar

Posted Dec 03, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.9.1 is Available
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2008
I love the syncing between outlook reminder and due time as well. The AM/PM is switched. Will there be an update soon? Thanks again for the awesome, awesome work that makes Toodledoo 100x better.
gkumar

• gkumar
  • Posted: Nov 21, 2008
Is there a e-mailing List to keep track of ToodleDo News? If so, how can I sign up for it?
gkumar

Posted Nov 21, 2008 in: How to Set Up Reminders?
  • gkumar
Also, can Toodledo have popup reminders in the iPhone app while the app is open with the reminder system?
gkumar

Posted Nov 21, 2008 in: How to Set Up Reminders?
  • gkumar
Not a bad idea, Sylanel.

I will try it out tonight. Currently, I sync my Google Calendar at work Outlook Calendar using Google's gsync. I also use ToodleSync to sync Toodledo with Outlook tasks and have reminders set up via Outlook. However my worry is that when I sync my Toodledo with my Google Calendar, it'll sync with my work outlook as well and I'll get double reminded. >_< I need a better system of reminders and I hope Toodledo can do it soon with multiple emails with time/snooze support (don't care about SMS).
gkumar

Posted Nov 20, 2008 in: How to Set Up Reminders?
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2008
Yes I set it up to my email and it sent when the task was due. For example, if the task was due at 8 p.m., I'd get an email at 8 p.m. I'm not sure how to configure it so that the email arrives at 7:30 p.m. or 7:15 p.m.
gkumar

Posted Nov 19, 2008 in: How to Set Up Reminders?
  • gkumar
  • Posted: Nov 19, 2008
I'm a noob and I just got the iPhone app and its UI is sweet. I just set up my tasks in the web app and Iphone. While this makes my life organized, how do I get reminders via email?

For example, if I have a task that is due at 11/19/2008 at 3:00 p.m., how do I adjust the reminder so that the notification via email is sent at 2:30 p.m. or 2:15 p.m. so that there is time to finish the task by 3:00 p.m.?
Skip to Page:  1   2