ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Scott Florack"
Scott Florack

Posted Apr 19, 2018 in: Hotlist
Score: 0
The UI says, "0 means overdue tasks only. 1 means today or older", so you should set due date to 1. (Of course, that doesn't address your problem with seeing tasks with due dates weeks from now.)
Scott Florack

Posted Dec 17, 2016 in: "Sunday" instead of "2016-12-18"?
Wonderful, thanks, Jake!
Scott Florack

Posted Dec 16, 2016 in: "Sunday" instead of "2016-12-18"?
Is there a way to have dates in the upcoming week be displayed by the day-of-the-week (Sunday), instead of the date (2016-12-18)?

When I quickly scan my list, it's more meaningful how quick a deadline is approaching when it says "Sunday" as opposed to a date. (It requires my typically slow mind to remember what the date is and do the math as to how far away the deadline is.)

If not, can this be added to the feature set?

Thanks!

This message was edited Dec 16, 2016.
Scott Florack

Posted Oct 14, 2016 in: Tasks Beta - Stuck on "Loading 90%"
Score: -1
Not sure why I should have known to look in the "News" forum, pawelkaleta, but glad that it's been fixed.
Scott Florack

Posted Oct 14, 2016 in: Tasks Beta - Stuck on "Loading 90%"
Received the notification to try the beta.. I was presented with the "whats new" screens, and now I'm stuck at "Loading 90% Please wait". Can't see any tasks. Tried logging out and back in, but still the same thing.
Scott Florack

Posted Feb 24, 2015 in: Reminders Syncing
Great, thanks for the clarification, Jake.
Scott Florack

Posted Feb 23, 2015 in: Reminders Syncing
I have Reminders Syncing enabled on my iPhone. However I've noticed that I have to open the Toodledo app before the reminder is pulled into Toodledo. Is this the expected behavior? I have Background App refresh for Toodledo enabled.

This message was edited Feb 23, 2015.
Scott Florack

Posted Oct 20, 2010 in: Appigo Todo checklist format
Great, thanks.
Scott Florack

Posted Oct 15, 2010 in: Appigo Todo checklist format
Can anyone confirm this?
Scott Florack

Posted Feb 18, 2009 in: Feature Request: Wishlist
I just bought a house, and starting to realize that there are many home improvement items I want to purchase. In the past, I've used Amazon to manage my wishlist. Unfortunately the item has to be sold by Amazon (or it's partners) for me to tag it.

I wouldn't think it would require a lot of programming within Toodledo. Just a few fields (item, price, weblink, etc) with the ability to prioritize items.
Scott Florack

Posted Feb 09, 2009 in: Support MIA Part II
I'm not asking questions in the forum.

I'm clicking on the Help & News link (http://www.toodledo.com/info/index.php), then Contact Us (http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php) and finally Support Ticket (http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php).

In following my own directions, there *has* been a screen "added" to the top portion of Support Tickets, which says "Your Support Tickets". This screen hadn't appeared before, or else I wouldn't have submitted a second ticket.

Regardless, my questions have been answered and I'll extend my trial subscription. I'd only recommend that your system contact me (via email i.e.) to let me know a ticket has been addressed; I can't be the only one who this has happened to... ;)
Scott Florack

Posted Feb 09, 2009 in: Support MIA Part II
Okay, I'm really starting to feel unloved.

After the forum fiasco regarding my last support request being ignored, I was asked to submit a new question. However, it's been another week and now BOTH requests are being ignored. Being that I'm using the provided support form, "your email is getting lost" is probably not valid justification.

Seriously folks, is it THAT hard to answer two simple questions from someone who wants to PAY YOU?
Scott Florack

Posted Feb 06, 2009 in: Link Folder to Context
I'm not suggesting remove contexts or folders. I'm suggesting that a folder have a default context that can be changed if needed.
Scott Florack

Posted Feb 05, 2009 in: Link Folder to Context
I understand the concept of both folders and contexts, but feel that it's somewhat redundant (at least for my use).

For example, I use folders to group work projects (tasks) together. Likewise, I have folders to group home projects together. Let's say I add a task to fix the bathroom sink -- I have to select the folder (which is already limited to home projects) and then the context. I realize I can turn off contexts, but like the idea of having tasks listed only if I'm at that location (work/home).

I would like to setup a default context when I create a new folder. That way, I still can use contexts as intended without lots of extra steps. Also, it would be neat if I could put my work hours in a configuration screen so that Toodledo only lists contexts based on where I am.
Scott Florack

Posted Jan 31, 2009 in: Support..? Hello..?!
Posted by Jeremy:
That's fair, I'm just giving you some observations based what I see. You assumptions and observations are just as valuable as mine. No need to belittle mine.

It is reasonable to think you should get a response. I guess I would check the boards first. There is a lot of info that is available to fix your problem without making Toodledo look bad in the process (like they're not responsive). I have found them to be incredibly responsive. I'm sure that someone has had the same problem that you have had and the solution is posted on the boards.

Certainly not belitteling; I apologize if you took it that way. But if I were Toodledo (or any other company that was being represented by an outsider) I'd be wiery of other's answering on my behalf, that's all.

I did a search in the forums for the question I asked of support and was unable to find a solution. I'm sure Toodledo will take care of me in due time.

Thanks for the help.
Scott Florack

Posted by gui:
sflorak:

Man, chill!

Toodledo people have been more than gracious with you than anyone else would expect. You are just causing or trying to cause problems. They are too nice to tell you but I am not: take your business to RTM and you will spend more for a mediocre solution. Or, go for this solution and obtain the best there is. That simple!

If you must think things over for less than $20 (iPhone solution included) I pity your realtor

Not yelling at anyone. Even Jeremy wasn't offended (it would seem) by my comments, so there is no reason to chill here.

I don't understand how you feel Toodledo has been gracious when they haven't answered my support request...? I also don't understand how I'm trying to cause problems by asking if support was around. (They answered, and I'm fine with their answer.)

No reason to start trolling into a thread that doesn't involve you. I have no problems with Jeremy -- I appreciate his take on things, I was only asking if he was qualified to answer on behalf of another entity.
Scott Florack

I think you're being a bit of a sensationalist. I've never stated nor expected 24 customer service or 1-800 hotlines. I *do* however have the expectation that a company supports the communication channel that they've put in place (in this case - email), and provide a response in a reasonable amount of time. As a potential customer it's not abnormal to be concerned that had my question been more vital (all my tasks disappeared, for example) no one would be around to hear it.

The answer that Toodledo gave on their own behalf is excusable justification. And unless you're a Toodledo employee, I'd let them provide guidance on their business model -- something you probably can't honestly answer without having any more knowledge than the rest of us.
Scott Florack

You contend that a company is not answering a question related to purchasing their product or service because they're "too busy"?

I hope you're not considering a job in advertising or PR.

I've been trying to decide between Milk and Toodledo, yet being ignored is making the decision that much easier. Overall, I prefer Toodledo, but if they're too busy to answer emails I'll take my business elsewhere.
Scott Florack

Posted Jan 29, 2009 in: Support..? Hello..?!
I asked support a question over a week ago, and no response.. Considering my question was really sales oriented, I figured someone there would have interest in responding.

Bueller..?
Scott Florack

Posted Jan 29, 2009 in: Which iPhone app?
Great! Thanks for all of the advice. Now just need a client for my Blackberry.. ;)
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next