ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Vicfrances"
Vicfrances

Score: 0
Hi,

It´s been a while that Toodledo don´t do any significant change on the Iphone and Ipad app. The usability and design of 3rd party tools like 2do app and others are better that Toodledo official app. The tabs are hidden, the menus doesn´t fit all the screen (Ipad) and so on, colour of conetxt and sub task... etc I will change to this apps, but I ´m not sure about security and backups, too many hands holding my data...

Is there any thought to change some of these things?
Vicfrances

Posted Apr 10, 2014 in: Why we need Outlines?
Sure,

It´s your answer, thanks. It´s absolutely true, Toodledo is a configurable software which kick a** to their competitors. Anyway, you can do the same with Lists and link to parental task for your needs... That´s the point.

Thank you for your answer
Vicfrances

Posted Apr 05, 2014 in: Bug sync on Notes IOS7
Hi,

I have some notes in my phone that I deleted some days ago, but continue to stay on my Notes in my Iphone. Otherwise, I don´t have them in my Toodledo website. Maybe there is a but with sync between devices?

Thank you
Vicfrances

Posted Apr 05, 2014 in: Why we need Outlines?
Hi everyone,

I ´ve just ask myself and you...

Why we need Outlines if we can build so easy a list with 2 colums: one for the name of things and one for checklist to do the same that Outlines?

Thank you all!
Vicfrances

Posted Mar 17, 2014 in: Hide Outlines and List
Can we hide Outlines or List from the menu to a better and clean view?

Thanks
Vicfrances

Posted Jan 28, 2014 in: Problem with complete tasks (iPhone)
Hi,

I don´t know why and how can I can remove this view of my complete tasks. I think this task must dissapear after checking them, isn´t?

Thanks

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/853/jr02.png
Vicfrances

Posted Jan 07, 2014 in: Ipad & Iphone troubles
Hi,

I' m trying to use Outlines and list on Ipad and Iphone from the website (safari). You can only delete or hihglight but never to add a new item. When you try to add a new one suddenly it cancels. What can i do?

Thanks
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 30, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Score: -1
Just I think...

If you don't have an app updated with all work finished with List and Outlines, why do you update the website? The most use of this GTD software is with mobile phone, so we can not use this new features until you make an updated app, maybe this kind of move should be as beta release...

This message was edited Oct 30, 2013.
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 16, 2013 in: Bug viewing task with subtask
And what about the bug when you are in task manager at website and you see the name of the foremost task changed for the name of its subtask, until you click on it you can not see the foremost name of the task????
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 12, 2013 in: Star behaviour
Star is very visual effect and like to see the things I have to do first marked with Star. However, the perfect behaviour will be all the task you need to accomplish today or task expired it would be STARRED by default and come to the firts places. At least, Star all the important task by time and it will be very fast to see.

Maybe changing colours depending the importance is other way to do it and get more visual the website and app.

Desing is a little outdated, seems Windows 95. Hope you are working to make more easy and pretty design.

This message was edited Oct 12, 2013.
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 12, 2013 in: Need Outlines and Lists on iOs 7 app
Score: 1
When will be out on IOS 7 app the sections Outlines and Lists?

Thanks
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 12, 2013 in: Bug viewing task with subtask
When you open de task manager at web site you see the name of the foremost task changed for the name of its subtask, until you click on it you can not see the foremost name of the task.

Another thing is, if I wanna see what time I put the alarm or all the info written in my task, it would be perfect if I don't have to open de task clicking on it, only with the mouse above the place where info is you would read the time or task.

Thanksss

This message was edited Oct 12, 2013.
Skip to Page:  1   2