Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 08, 2015 in: Add a Title to the list in focus
Score: 0
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 08, 2015
  • Score: 0
Posted by coolexplorer:
Both are being tested in TD Beta

This is correct, if you are interested in getting access to this functionality you can sign up to become a beta tester at our Beta Signup Page. We are currently collecting feedback from our testers on this new functionality so feel free to leave us your thoughts via the quick feedback tab (bottom corner of our beta site) or by filling out our surveys: Ribbon Survey / Breadcrumb Bar Survey

Thanks and happy Tuesday,

:)

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 03, 2015 in: Locations
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2015
Click the avatar in the top right corner of the navigation bar. This will expand your account menu. In the column titled Organize click Locations. Here you can create, edit and remove locations.

Hope this helps,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 03, 2015 in: Beta Tester Questions
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2015
Support ticket works, or you can open a discussion at our Google Plus Community,
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 02, 2015 in: Beta Tester Questions
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2015
No problem,

We will shoot out an email to our beta testers whenever a big change is released.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 02, 2015 in: Beta Tester Questions
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2015
Hey Yonten,

We are currently testing the experimental auto-collapse on hover functionality for the ribbon. We have a survey going to collect feedback on that particular feature here: Ribbon Survey.

You can leave us your thoughts on any subject at any time via the quick feedback bar (tab with a word bubble in the bottom left side of the page).

To sign up for Android beta visit this google page.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 01, 2015 in: Auto-collapse the ribbon?
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 01, 2015
We are testing out auto collapse functionality for our ribbon in our beta site. If you would like to test it out and give us some feedback please visit our Beta signup page to get access.

We would like to hear what you think about it in our Ribbon Survey

Thanks,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 28, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 1
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2015
  • Score: 1
Hey Toodledo Users, we have another survey for those who are interested in participating.

This survey directly pertains to the new ribbon navigation, as well as the experimental hover to collapse and expand functionality.

Toodledo Ribbon User Survey

*If you have not yet tested our new experimental hover to collapse and expand functionality you can check it out in our beta site. Sign up at http://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php.

Thanks in advance,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 28, 2015 in: User Studies
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2015
Hey Toodledo Users, we have another survey for those who are interested in participating. This survey pertains to the new ribbon navigation.

Toodledo Ribbon User Survey

Thanks in advance,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 26, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2015
Posted by User1293033808:

Unfortunately, I have a minor vision problem and a friend has a major vision problem. The efforts we spent getting Toodledo so we could read it easily seem to be lost.

At Toodledo accessibility is important to us. If you are open to disclosing I would like to get some more information about your vision impairment and how to make our productivity system accessible regardless of disability. If you are not comfortable discussing this in the forums please feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] or make a support ticket.

Thanks,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Introducing our Toodledo Brand Identity
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2015
Hey Toodledo users,

This is Bridget, your visual and interactive designer. Over the past year we have been working tirelessly to re-evaluate and identify our new design style and today we would like to share the results of this exploratory process with our users.

We started by digging deep to ask ourselves what is the core of Toodledo as a brand. In the process we discovered a lot about our goals as a company as well as who you are as a user. We took that information and translated it into an identity system that communicates who we are, and where we hope to go in the future.

Today we are releasing our official Toodledo Brand Guidelines. Please feel free to explore these pages to get acquainted with our new branding. If you want to share or write about Toodledo, you can download logos and promotional images as well as read verbal guidelines as to how to represent our brand and describe our products. This page is a working document and will be updated and improved frequently.

Toodledo Brand Guidelines: http://toodledo.github.io/styleguide

We express our gratitude at how patient everyone has been in waiting for a redesigned interface for your Toodledo Tasks section and iOS mobile application. By establishing this strong design foundation we now have the tools and insights required to bring this redesign to Tasks.

Your feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to hearing what you think of the new look as well as what you would like to see more of in the future. Please feel free to post in this forum thread or send your thoughts via email to [email protected].

Thanks, and happy Thursday.

Bridget

This message was edited Aug 13, 2015.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 10, 2015 in: Location Map
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 10, 2015
In the dark blue bar above your task list there are several icons to the left of the search bar. When in the locations section a map icon will appear to the left of the printer icon. Click this map icon to view your locations on a map. Hope this helps.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 10, 2015 in: Folders--
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
Hi Admirable,

At the moment your current folder is not displayed at the top, however we are working towards a solution for this in our process of redesigning the task section.

In the mean time you can manually re-order your folders via the organize section. Just select "organize" from the top menu and then click folders. Press and hold the drag handle on the left side of each folder row to re-order them as you please. Hope this helps.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
Hi Rocchio,

Our mobile website shows the first three columns of your list. To see the remaining details for a particular row just click on that row. If you want your title column to appear on your mobile list just make sure it is one of the first three columns. This can be done by re-ordering your columns so that the title column is closer to the left. Hope this helps.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 05, 2015 in: Customize color theme?
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 05, 2015
Hey Bill,

Thanks for getting in touch. We keep a watchful eye over the forums so feel free to post your comments, questions and suggestions here. If your feedback is directly related to the visual design or user interface of Toodledo the quickest way to get it to me is to send an email to [email protected] or post your comment in the following thread: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/19506/0/toodledo-redesign-plans.html.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Apr 14, 2015 in: User Studies
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2015
A big thank you to the participants so far. If you would like to contribute more feedback related to your experience using Toodledo feel free to send any thoughts or suggestions to the following email address:

[email protected]
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Mar 26, 2015 in: User Studies
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2015
Extended User Survey

Thank you to everyone who has participated in our introductory user study so far. If you would like to continue to help below is a link to the full length survey.

Toodledo Extended User Survey

* Please note that if you already took the introductory survey you may skip any questions you already answered in the previous survey.

If you have not taken any of our surveys yet feel free to jump straight into the extended survey. I look forward to hearing from each you.

BK

This message was edited Mar 26, 2015.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Mar 24, 2015 in: User Studies
Score: 2
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2015
  • Score: 2
Hey everyone, Bridget here.

An instrumental part of my role as Toodledo’s interactive designer is to develop a deep understanding of our end users' experience. To accomplish this I would like to ask you, the user, for help. We will be launching a series of usability studies to gain a wider perspective of Toodledo users. We know each of you has specific requirements and goals within your workflow and we hope to come closer to meeting those needs.

We’re starting with a very brief introductory survey. Participation should take around 7 minutes. Feel free to include as little or as much information as you feel comfortable sharing. As always, your information is kept secure and anonymous.

Toodledo Introductory User Survey

If you would like to continue to participate in our usability studies to help shape the future of Toodledo, please let me know by posting in this forum thread. You will have our gratitude and we will be sure to keep you in the loop for upcoming studies. Feel free to voice your opinions and suggestions on the topic of usability in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

BK

This message was edited Mar 25, 2015.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Mar 17, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2015
Hi all,

Just checking in to let you know I'm still keeping an eye on this thread. Recently the replies posted have been leaning heavily towards feature requests. While this is helpful for me to better understand what it is you're looking for in a product, at this point in the redesign it is more valuable for me to learn about your current situation. If you do request a feature please remember to include context to help me understand how this feature will make you more productive.

Here are some guidelines to help me make the most of your suggestion:

- Include your reasoning
i.e. I'd like to see more of this feature because it will help me accomplish this specific goal

- Include context
i.e. I have trouble using this feature when I'm trying to do this specific behavior under these circumstances

- Include frequency
i.e. I experience difficulty with this feature which I use several times per week

- Include specific emotions
i.e. When this particular behavior occurs I feel slightly confused

Thanks, and happy Tuesday.

BK
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Feb 12, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2015
The goal during this stage of the redesign is to simplify the design and create a fully responsive website. Changes are to be released in increments that are unobtrusive to the users current workflow.

The new navigation in this release becomes evident when viewed in small browser windows or devices.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Habits Update
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2015
Thank you, and congratulations to you for being so proactive in maintaining good habits. Hearing detailed feedback and experience is very helpful to the design process.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next