• Posted: Aug 10, 2020
  • Score: 0
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by olivier.streichenberger:
Posted by olivier.streichenberger:
Hi Anant,
It came back with a new calendar, and it's now working with Outlook again. Thks

Hi Anant,
It isn't updating as it used to do. Hence could you please restore this functionality. The fact that you don't reply to any post and that nothing is happening is very disturbing for a long time user like me. I don't want to change my system for task but I am puzzled....! When is the Android new interface scheduled ?
Olivier

Can you reach out to me at [email protected] and I will look into this. Android new interface is scheduled by end of May.

Three months later, silence
oletros

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
  • oletros
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Android new interface is scheduled by end of May.

2 months later, silence
oletros

Posted Jun 29, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • oletros
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by fdoten:
Hi Anant,
Any idea as to when this update might make it into production for all versions of all platforms?

Thanks!
Fred

We are monitoring the crash reports from our beta users and fixing those issues after that we will push this into production and continue working with new apps with better UI.

Android beta version missing since march

You don't have any credibility
oletros

Posted Jun 29, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
  • oletros
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2020
Posted by kenckar:
I see that Anant has suddenly become active again in the forums. I hope this is a good sign.

Of course, some of the forums where we used to post are now locked for users, i.e. admin only.

My subscription expires near the end of the year, and I had started to look for new alternatives. I will put that search on hold for now pending the end-March planned ios update.

Hopefully,
Tony

No, it is his usual behaviour, write one or two posts answering the laudatory comments and then disappear
oletros

Posted Jun 19, 2020 in: Is customer support not working?
  • oletros
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2020
Toodledo is in a coma
oletros

Posted May 04, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 2
  • oletros
  • Posted: May 04, 2020
  • Score: 2
Posted by Laurence_1573215849:
I share some of the frustration, but I think they are trying. They did push out a beta in end March, but that caused problems (it would crash on mind). It looks like (though getting a direct explanation is always great) that they rolled it back rather quickly. So at least to me, it's working fine now.

Eh, no, it was a beta with the old interface.Not the promised redesigned app.
oletros

Posted May 03, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • oletros
  • Posted: May 03, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Android new interface is scheduled by end of May.

Two months a no single post in the vblog or foruim, promised the beta for end for March

Do you really think anybody ccan trust you?
oletros

Posted Apr 15, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • oletros
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
So I assure you, from now on you’ll see a steady stream of communications and updates from us, starting with this month’s blog update (see link).

And you’ll see a steady stream of app updates too.

One month and a half later, silence.

This message was edited Apr 15, 2020.
oletros

Posted Apr 12, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • oletros
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2020
Posted by wikoff:
The Android app is currently broken on Samsung Galaxy S9.
Immediately crashes after login.

Yes, and is still the same old, ugly and outdated app, not the fancy modern one they said would be released in beta at the end of March
oletros

Posted Apr 11, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • oletros
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by bgreiner:
Hello,

this morning I got a testflight notification, that a new beta for toodledo is available.

I was so happy and installed it.

BUT I could see it for about a second (looks like the old app with support for larger screens of newer iPhones and NO dark mode) and after about one second it crashed. Every time I try to open the new app it crashes instantly. A new installation did not bring any improvement. I am very disappointed. I was waiting and hoping so long for a new app with support for larger screens and Dark Mode support...

Here is the update : https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/27637/0/new-ios-toodledo-beta-release.html. iPad layout & Support of Dark Mode will come in next update. It was throwing an error when put into production. Will roll out an update soon once that is fixed :)

Apart from this we are also re-doing the whole app in Swift (new codebase for iOS) which will fix lot of performance and design issues.

Android app missing in action it seems
oletros

Posted Mar 31, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • oletros
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2020
Posted by chrisxie94:
Glad to see you guys back. The Android App has been upgraded on March 18, but when will the iOS App get its upgrade? It has not been upgraded for THREE years! It is so UGLY on iPhone X and the later devices!

No, the Android app was just updated with a minor thing that broke syncing. It is the same old app
oletros

Posted Mar 29, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • oletros
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by Chris:
My emailed request to cancel my subscription getting bounced back after 8 days isn't a good sign.

Hi, We didn't get your email. Can you create a support ticket please : https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

What I don´t understand if there is the beta for the new app now, why you still are developing an app that has not been updted in 2 years and when you do a small change it stops syncing.
oletros

Posted Mar 08, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 3
  • oletros
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2020
  • Score: 3
Posted by Mark H:
Anant G:

Just want to say that you should ignore all those Naysayers. First make it functional, then improve. People will be back.

Peace,
- Mark

In your dreams

Another "naysayer"
oletros

Posted Feb 27, 2020 in: Threads locked
  • oletros
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2020
Posted by jimk222:
Posted by kenckar:
He did say that they have an update coming out at end March for ios. I’ll believe it when I see it. IBIWISI.

Where was this where Anant said there would be an update at the end of March? I haven't seen any comments from Anant on any of the sections of the forum.

here, but until I see anything I won't believe

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/27567/-123523/read.html#jump
oletros

Posted Feb 23, 2020 in: Can't login/sync on iOS app
Score: 3
  • oletros
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2020
  • Score: 3
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by parkercpa:
After beating my head against the wall on this, it would appear that the app does not like certain (or any?) symbols in your password. Changed to a simpler password and no issues logging in.

We will be rolling out an update on the mobile apps by march end. We have redeveloped the apps in React Native which will bring similar look and feel that of website.

Do you really think that people still believes your promises of futures updates when no update has been done for months?

Do you really think someone can trust toodledo when has not been any communication in the blog, in the forums? The only sure thing we have recceived from Toodsledo is an astonishing price rise without any visible counterpart
oletros

Posted Feb 23, 2020 in: Threads locked
  • oletros
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2020
How gret, now Anant has locked all the topics in the News forum but no answers, news, nothing

Great way to engage people and give confidencce
oletros

Posted Feb 12, 2020 in: Are Help Tickets being processed?
  • oletros
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2020
Posted by doctorchanel:
I'm having similar concerns.
As a Toodledo subscriber for several years now, they've always been good about responding to messages.
However, I sent in a ticket last Tuesday (1 full week ago), and have received no response whatsoever, despite my including URGENT in the subject line (since I had a data loss of 500 tasks so it was - and still is - critical to repair ASAP).
I also included a message offering to pay for developer time for assistance, since I wasn't sure if this particular issue would be covered under their free tech support.
I can see that they might get busy and 2 business days might become 3, so I waited until Friday, then opened another ticket to try to get a reply before the weekend (so I could start the rebuilding if needed). I even sent them a message on their Facebook page.
At this point, I just want a response. I need to know - is this fixable and/or something they can help with, or do I need to get started on rebuilding my 500 tasks by hand (which honestly makes me feel sick to think of)?
Any suggestions welcome - thanks!

Rebuild it in another task manager, Toodledo is dead and won't take long until it shutdowns
oletros

Posted Feb 11, 2020 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 1
  • oletros
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2020
  • Score: 1
Posted by MultiPurposeWoman:
is there anyone on the other side of this forum or the twitter account or the support? I've been asking about a refund for almost a month and can't even get a "we're too busy to reply".

II think that it is going on autopilot until the funds disappear, then it will be shut down
oletros

Posted Feb 05, 2020 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • oletros
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2020
Posted by MelaEckenfels:
Posted by Anant G.:
Hi Toodledo Users,
Many people on the forums are saying that Toodledo is shutting down, that is not really the case.

Sorry, I'm really worried by your choice of words. "not really the case"? not really? Please explain.

Mela

From where is this quote?

I don't see any post from Anant

Edit: Ah, it is from a post from last August

From it: "I will try to make everything transparent on what we are working on may be weekly basis."

Yap, really transparent

This message was edited Feb 05, 2020.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next