ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by marcemobile_3"
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 16, 2018 in: Renewals
Score: 0
Sorry Aaron and Team, I see you have resolved this problem for Allan. But I too, am still unable to select Gold Subscription while trying to renew my subscription. Only the free package has an icon you can select. I wished to renew a little early as I wish to take up the 'backtoschool' offer. Thank you.

Now I see why I had seen a reply to my post a couple of days ago. So I opened this new Post. I see there is an email being sent to all subscribers of changes afoot. I have not yet received this email. However I await a reply from the ToodleDo team. Thank you.

This message was edited Oct 16, 2018.
marcemobile_3

Hello 9JwZxvxqDkkJ, well actually that is what I would normally witness with my repeating tasks. Once a repeating task is ticked off, it is then listed as completed and a new task is created with new dates depending on the repeat criteria. The only noted difference between the two tasks are in the column/field 'Repeat'. Having 'None' for the ticked off task and the newly created task having a specific repeat criteria within that field.

What I can suggest if you cannot see the newly created task you're expecting is either to:

- refresh the screen and select Filter Options icon (Eye located on the tab) and make sure 'In the Future' for items in the future to be visible. You can also double check 'Context' and 'Tags' for which this task refers to is also selected. Once completed refresh the screen and check again.

or
- refresh the screen and whilst making sure you have selected 'All Tasks' carry out a quick search for that task in case its in the wrong location.

But if you should have to recreate the task then what I would suggest is to double check the content of the Repeat field to make sure your chosen criteria has been saved.

I hope either one works.
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 13, 2018 in: Renewal
Sorry Aaron, but I too, am unable to select Gold Subscription while trying to renew my subscription. Only the free package has an icon you can select. I wished to renew a little early as I wish to take up the 'backtoschool' offer. Thank you.
marcemobile_3

Posted Sep 20, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Thanks J.O. D, I found the Calendar items in a second tab available after clicking the Dates icon.

Kind Regards. MSeeya
marcemobile_3

Posted Sep 15, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Hello Sam, the new Web design looks quite smart but I had to revert to the old design as I could no longer see the 'Calendar' icon which is normally under 'Dates'. In my opinion, is quite important as you can quickly display an overview of all tasks being worked on, on any given date. Which helps greatly when planning ahead. I request please return this icon, or option again which was available in the dropdown menu under Tasks.

Thank you.

MSeeya
marcemobile_3

A good request. I spotted that too.
marcemobile_3

That's unfortunate but then there's so many browsers available and you can't test features on all of them. Thank you for letting me know, Jake.
marcemobile_3

Score: 1
I rather like b.hughes suggestions but just to add a small item to them. If you're not already using Location, it can be used for Task areas such as you mention: marketing, inventory, staffing, household, personal and what would be most useful is Inbox. For items you jot down very quickly which you can flesh out when you get back to the office. As when you list view on location, you can quickly view those items only in Inbox.

I also create 'folders' for each project. That way when viewing each folder, all the tasks associated with the project are quickly visible from one location as well as being visible according to date views or any other criteria you may add within searches.

And yes the Toodledo's phone app is pretty useful. I don't seem to be able to view attachments, I don't think that's possible but I know you can most certainly receive reminders from it as well as quickly update items.

I'm still learning but I hope this also helps.

This message was edited Oct 28, 2017.
marcemobile_3

I have an issue with attachments on my PC running Windows 10. Using browser Avast SafeZone. Where I have 4 tasks which each have attachments signified by the blue dot on the attachment icon but on selecting 'view attachments' nothing is showed of the attachments.
Secondly, these same tasks I'm not able to see the balloon when selecting the icon for 'click for actions'.

To make matters even more complex, there exists no problems when accessing these tasks on my web mobile and just spotted is all accessible when using a different browser on my PC. ie Chrome. All attachments are visible!

However I would really appreciate consistent access in Avast Safezone as I use it to access Toodledo. Thank you.
marcemobile_3

Originally I asked the question:

I've seen how you can email tasks using your special allocated Toodledo email address to then have it listed in your list of tasks within Toodledo but the contents of that email is sent to 'Notes', displaying the html coding of the email. Not quite what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to be able to basically; forward an email I've received including any attachments to Toodledo and have it listed as an attachment, so that when clicked you can view it as it was in the original email. Along with attachments, rather than plain text html coding. Would this be possible and if so, how can it be done? Thank you.

I so appreciated the quick responses but they still did not quite meet my requirements. However I found a suggestion on the net which works a treat so thought I'd share it as a tip. Here goes:

I'm testing the Gold Subscription and as you mentioned emails are sent to the Notes section and not as a separate attachment. However on further viewing the web I found an interesting suggestion. In using a 'virtual printer' app ie PrimoPDF to send the email to my printer and selecting the virtual printer which then saves the email as a pdf file. Which once saved can be attached to Toodledo Tasks using the normal method of choice.

Really interesting and it works! Its a slower process but it means html emails can be attached to a task and viewed as it would normally appear in your email.

Please note: Only effective for those who have Gold or Platinum subscriptions who are able to access attachments (thank you Purveyor for that reminder).
marcemobile_3

Thank you Purveyor for the link for additional information. Much appreciated. I read the details at that location and did quite a few tests using my personal email address provided by Toodledo.

I'm testing the Gold Subscription and as you mentioned emails are sent to the Notes section and not as a separate attachment. However on further viewing the web I found an interesting suggestion. In using a 'virtual printer' app ie PrimoPDF to send the email to my printer and selecting the virtual printer which then saves the email as a pdf file. Which once saved can be attached to Toodledo Tasks using the normal method of choice.

Really interesting and it works! Its a slower process but it means html emails can be attached to a task and viewed as it would normally appear in your email.

Thank you for your time in the meantime, Purveyor.

Kind Regards, Marcia

This message was edited Oct 27, 2017.
marcemobile_3

Hello All,

I've seen how you can email tasks using your special allocated Toodledo email address to then have it listed in your list of tasks within Toodledo but the contents of that email is sent to 'Notes', displaying the html coding of the email. Not quite what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to be able to basically; forward an email I've received including any attachments to Toodledo and have it listed as an attachment, so that when clicked you can view it as it was in the original email. Along with attachments, rather than plain text html coding. Would this be possible and if so, how can it be done? Thank you.

This message was edited Oct 27, 2017.
Skip to Page:  1   2