Search results for "Posted by rdd"
rdd

Posted Dec 03, 2009 in: Toodledo Wishlist
Score: 0
  • rdd
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2009
  • Score: 0
Hi cashreg,

Just FYI: your first point about associating the sorting, I have posted it here:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/3499/0/save-combination-of-search-and-sort.html
rdd

Posted Dec 01, 2009 in: Due date - turn off filters
  • rdd
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2009
Ok, I have been playing a little more and it turns out that when I click Subtasks flattened, all my tasks with a due-date show up.

I have to say that I find this behaviour of the subtasks (flattend/hidden/indented) not very user-friendly. I still have to get used to it. So I hope this will be improved some day...

Other than that, great system. Keep up the good work!
rdd

• rdd
I still experience a problem with due-dates.

I have a search with criteria:
Checked Off - is - no
Due Date - is not - no date

This search does not find my tasks that are due today and tomorrow. Also when I change the search into:

Checked Off - is - no
Due Date - is after - 2009-01-01

the same tasks that are due today and tomorrow are not found.

Any thoughts?
rdd

• rdd
I have found the problem. The 2 tasks that were hidden appeared to have a 'Start Date' more than 1 day in the future. I did not notice this, because in my account settings I disabled the use of 'Start Dates'. However, this information is apparently still kept and used, even when you disable it in the account settings.

Cited from help:

Future Tasks
This filter will hide or reveal tasks that match any of these criteria. 1) Have a start date that is more than 1 day in the future. 2) Have a due-date that is more than X months into the future, where X is a number that you can set in your account settings. 3) Have a due-date that is more than 1 week in the future and have a due-date modifier.
rdd

Posted Nov 30, 2009 in: Due date - turn off filters
  • rdd
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2009
I have a problem with viewing all my due dates.

When I 'View By' 'Due-Date' and I select 'Any Due-Date' then there are 2 subtasks with a due date that do not show up. They are in my calander, but not in this view. There are other subtasks with a due-date that show up as the should.

Now, when I scroll to the parent task and open it, it says: "Some subtasks are hidden because of your filters. Turn off filters." When I click on this message, aparently filters are turned off. But I do not understand how this works.

Why is there a filter? As far as i know I did not apply any.

When I open the filters and click on 'Show Future Tasks' my 2 subtasks appear. But I don't understand why other task that are in the future (e.g. mid December) do appear normally, while only these 2 don't.

I am a little confused...
rdd

• rdd
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2009
Hi,

I am not sure if I found a bug, but when I add a new folder, activate the automatic ordering of folders and click the save button nothing happens. The newly added folder stays at the bottom position of the list. When I manually drag and drop it, it does take the desired place.

Not very important to me, but it just does not work as expected.

PS. I have the manual drag-n-drop method for subtasks activated in my account settings.
rdd

Posted Nov 23, 2009 in: Staying logged in on the website
  • rdd
  • Posted: Nov 23, 2009
What is the status of this?

I notice I am often forgetting to sign out, which worries me quite a bit.
rdd

Posted Oct 06, 2009 in: Save combination of Search and Sort
Score: 7
  • rdd
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2009
  • Score: 7
Hello,

the search and sort features are really great! In my opinion it could easily replace all other views, since you are able to create your own views as you like.
However, it could be so much better if it was possible to save a search that also includes the way of sorting that makes sense for that particular search.

Suppose you have a search for all tasks with Folder=Sports, then it might make sense to sort by Tag if you have tags like running, skiing, climbing, etc. But for another search, for example Folder=Shopping, it might make more sense to sort by Context if you have contexts like @supermarket, @mall, etc.

In the current situation you first click your saved search and then adjust the sorting. This takes several mouse clicks extra (plus extra thinking), which is a pity.
Skip to Page:  1   2