Search results for "Posted by Sam"
Sam

Posted Jul 06, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
  • Sam
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2018
  • Score: 0
Posted by pawelkaleta:
First of all, thank you very much for Jake for everything, there's no doubt that damn good job has been done here.

Congratulations for new guys, yes, "don't screw up a product that I already love" is the best comment I would also personally use at this stage.

When it comes to feedback you'd like to gather, I think it's already collected here, on this forum, dozens of features requested since a long time that you can use as a starting point. There are threads in the forum you can make use of, like for example this one or many other. Of course, the fresh piece of information may become useful, but in my opinion, addressing what users requested since years would be the best proof of your commitment to Toodledo users.

Agreed - we'll be reviewing the forum and subreddit a TON.

And yes - we don't plan on screwing things up. That said, I'll go ahead and apologize for any future mistake because we will without a doubt make them. But our plan of attack is to work with the community to push everything forward and not just launch major changes without your insight.
Sam

Posted Jul 06, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 24
  • Sam
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2018
  • Score: 24
Hey folks,

This is Sam, one of Toodledo's new owners.

Along with Ramon, Anant, and the rest of our growing team, I just wanted to say how excited we are to take Toodledo to the next level.

Our team has started a handful of internet companies, nearly all of which were focused around communty, and we were incredibly impressed at the loyal Jake has created around productivity and Toodledo.

But let's cut to the chase.

Many of you have used Toodledo for years and may be thinking to yourself: I hope these guys don't screw up a product that I already love.

Don't worry...we don't have any major changes in mind, yet.

Our plan is to improve Toodledo using this community's insights, feedback, and opinion.

The goal? Make Toodledo the best damn productivity tool out there.

Over the next few weeks we'll speak 1-on-1 with as many of you as possible before we make any big changes. We want to know why you love Toodledo, what you want us to improve, what you dislike about the product, and how you use it.

Addionally, I'll be super active in this forum, answering as many questions as possible, telling you about upcoming product features, and listening to your feedback.

And so, to kick things off, I'd love it if you could use this Google Form (https://goo.gl/forms/SbIVmgyGn0e27GKd2) and tell me a little about yourself, why you love Toodledo, and if you'd be willing to talk with me via email or phone.

Alright...talk soon.

If you need to reach me, please email me at [email protected]. This email will be set up by Saturday, July 7th.

- sam

PS: Here's the link again...would love your insight: https://goo.gl/forms/SbIVmgyGn0e27GKd2

This message was edited Jul 06, 2018.
Skip to Page:  1   2