ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gpzbc"
gpzbc

Posted Aug 27, 2009 in: Refresh button
Score: 0
  • gpzbc
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2009
  • Score: 0
Wow, I'm a moron. I swear the past few times I tried keyboard shortcuts in Prism, they didn't work. But they are working now. Maybe the problem lies somewhere between the chair and the computer?

I think I would still put in a vote for a refresh button. But in the meantime, 'r' is wonderful.
Thanks
gpzbc

• gpzbc
Keyboard shortcuts work in the Chrome apps but not in Prism apps. That's a bummer.
gpzbc

Posted Aug 27, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
  • gpzbc
And I should add that I wish there were dividers in the Google Gadget and Netvives version of Toodledo. I currently have my default view set to Hotlist and I hate how it groups all of the days together. I wish it would divide them up by day.

This message was edited Aug 27, 2009.
gpzbc

Posted Aug 27, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
Score: 1
  • gpzbc
  • Score: 1
I like the dividers but they are a bit too obtrusive. At times they drown out the tasks. I would like the dividers to be less "heavy."
That's my opinion on the matter.
gpzbc

• gpzbc
I did not know that! Thank you!
Keyboard shortcuts rock, but I still think a refresh button would be nice.
Thanks again!
gpzbc

• gpzbc
I noticed that there was some talk in earlier threads about a refresh button and auto-refresh. I would like to put in a vote for a refresh button. I use Toodledo in the Google Chrome Application Shortcut format. Basically, it is Chrome's version of Prism. Anyhow, there is no browser refresh button. So it is difficult to get my Toodledo to refresh after adding a new task and/or making any changes.
Thanks!
gpzbc

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: Design
  • gpzbc
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2009
I am new to Toodledo and I have had nothing but good experiences so far. I am coming from Todoist and I spent a fair amount of time trying out RTM.

With that being said, I tend to lean toward the group of people stating that Toodledo could use some UI sprucing up. I'm not bashing it, but I can see some room for improvement.

But I want to be sure to add my appreciation for the functionality of Toodledo. I realize the two don't always come together.
gpzbc

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: Offline access via Google Gears ?
  • gpzbc
another vote for Google Gears!
Thank you.
gpzbc

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: New task on Top
  • gpzbc
Interesting.... My first impression is that this behavior is annoying. But I can certainly see you point.
I think I'll reconsider my bias.
gpzbc

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: Getting Started
  • gpzbc
Thank you very much for all the tips. The videos are proving to be quite helpful. I think there are just so many options for customization that a new user often has no idea where to start. Seeing someone else's set up gave me a lot of ideas for things I like and things I dislike.

Thanks again.
gpzbc

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: Getting Started
  • gpzbc
Hi,

I'm new to Toodledo. I've been a long time user of Todoist and have been quite happy with it. However, the developer seems to have put the development of Todoist on the back burner and it is now lacking in a few key areas (such as iphone and gcal support).

I tried out RTM for a few weeks and it wasn't for me. RTM has some great features (I love the google gears support) but the interface is way too clunky and cumbersome for me. I always knew what I wanted to do but it always seemed to take one or two too many clicks to accomplish it.

So after searching a bit, here I am at Toodledo. I started poking around and I love the potential. But all of the functionality is a bit overwhelming at first. I'm wondering if there is any sort of "getting started" tutorial or video available.

Thanks!
Skip to Page:  1   2