Search results for "Posted by Larry3"
Larry3

Posted Dec 06, 2020 in: Notes autoscrolling to bottom on iphone
Score: 0
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2020
  • Score: 0
Posted by marc_1296379298:
Am having same problem - other than edit mode - anyone have any other ideas on how to get Toodledo to amend their App so this works again ?

I don't think you'll ever see a fix. In fact, I think Toodledo is abandonware. I'd love it if a developer would log on and tell me I'm totally wrong. But I'm not holding my breath.

This message was edited Dec 06, 2020.
Larry3

Posted Dec 05, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
Score: 1
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2020
  • Score: 1
I doubt anyone from Toodledo will see this. The general consensus is it's been abandoned. Check other forum posts - large number of unanswered trouble tickets, no posts from Anant since Sept, iOS beta has expired with no word on new in the works. Lots of long-time users changing to other platforms.

So, your complaint is falling on deaf ears.
Larry3

Posted Dec 03, 2020 in: Apple Watch App?
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2020
I should note that it remains to be seen if they have stopped taking payments. In another forum topic I asked for clarification and the person reporting not taking payment indicated the auto renew they'd previously set did not happen and one other person said that in early October they did take their payment.

I'm not sure what to make of it so don't want to spread any false rumors.

That being said, even if they do remain open do you really want to pay to get no technical support, no bug fixes, and no updated apps? Not me. Since I don't use their apps nor do much on the web the last two are not major issues. No technical support is.
Larry3

Posted Dec 02, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2020
cj wrote:
- They have not been accepting paid subscriptions for a while (from what I understand) - and my premium subscription was automatically downgraded to the free, on the subscription renewal date (a smart move - not to take money).

Just for clarification, did they downgrade without warning or offer to renew? Or that you hadn't renewed on expiration and then the downgraded?
Larry3

Posted Dec 01, 2020 in: Apple Watch App?
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2020
Since there are hundreds of support tickets submitted, the beta has expired with no replacement, and no recent communication from the developers I'd say no to your question.

In addition someone has posted that they are not taking any more subscription money it sounds like things are winding down.
Larry3

Posted Nov 26, 2020 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2020
Toodledo is probably abandonware. There has been no developer communication on these forums and I think I read recently that there are several hundred tech support requests in the que.
Larry3

• Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2020
If it has to do with a bug in Toodledo, forget it. No fixes or communication from developers in a long time. Even beta has expired
Larry3

Posted Nov 25, 2020 in: Hosting
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2020
I'm not sure who's host your referring to but if Toodledo's then no, no user pays Toodledo's hosting costs.

I and others have come to the conclusion Toodledo is no longer active as a company. From what I've read the beta apps have expired with no word from developer, support tickets unanswered, and no communication from them.

I guess the backend server could continue to work for awhile. At least until a server problem or perhaps when it comes time to renew their IP fees at which time no more Toodledo at all.
Larry3

• Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2020
You may want to look into a third party app that uses Toodledo backend. Unfortunately the third party apps may not have all the Toodledo features you need.
Larry3

Posted Nov 16, 2020 in: anyone have trouble cancelling account?
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2020
I don't know of anyone who's had problems cancelling and still had the subscription charged to their card. However, considering all that's been not going on at Toodledo I'd send a email to them to confirm and talk to your bank to be sure it doesn't show up. If no one is actually at the helm everything is "automatic" so who knows how it will work out in the future.

Since it doesn't cancel until next year I'm afraid you may have to wait until then to find out how it resolves unless they actually respond to you.

Just my $ .02
Larry3

Posted Oct 25, 2020 in: Delete account plus habit
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2020
I doubt you'll get resolution posting on this forum. Developers rarely if ever reply. That's what the support ticket if for but as you've experienced even those don't get resolved.

I guess I'd submit another ticket or see if you can PM developer via forum. Not that I expect any success.

Hate to be so negative but almost everyone on this forum thinks Toodledo is abandoned considering the ongoing bugs and lack of communication.

I know you said you deleted account but have you confirmed that by trying to log in under your old credentials?
Larry3

Posted Oct 19, 2020 in: Screen on iPhone can't see info on top
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2020
I think you posted to wrong forum. This one is for third party developers - I think.

In any case you may get a better response from posting in Questions where other users may be of help or submitting a Trouble Ticket direct to Toodledo. I give you warning though that I haven't heard of any quick replies from Toodledo, if any at all.

Be sure to include the version number of the app and on which platform (iOS or Android or Web). Also, you may want to include your level of subscription. They're supposed to respond quicker to paid subscribers. Supposed to.
Larry3

Posted Oct 17, 2020 in: Anyone testing beta apps?
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2020
Is anyone testing Toodledo beta apps for either iOS or Android? If so are bugs being addressed in a timely basis? Do developers communicate with you on a regular basis?

I guess the same question is appropriate for those having submitted trouble tickets. Any responses and resolutions?

I ask because for regular users there is no communication I can see and if beta testers are having the same experience then for me my conclusion is that Toodledo is abandoned.
Larry3

Posted Oct 09, 2020 in: CUSTOMER SUPPORT- NO RESPONSE
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2020
Did you try reporting as trouble ticket?

https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

From what I've seen I wouldn't expect a reply. I think Toodledo is pretty much history, if there is even anyone reporting to work. No updates, no follow-through, missed promises.

I hope you get a reply. If you do maybe you could let the forums know someone actually answered your ticket?
Larry3

Posted Sep 05, 2020 in: Security Certificate ?
Score: 1
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2020
  • Score: 1
Posted by pjl:
Posted by stevenghines:
Toodledo's wildcard SSL certificate has expired. If you're a Google Chrome user and refresh the page you're probably seeing a message that says, "Your connection is not private". At the bottom left you can click on the Advanced button and then click on the "Proceed to toodledo.com (unsafe)" link that appears in order to be able to work with your tasks.

Note that this solution does not work for tasks.toodledo.com, which is supposedly the "new" web interface that we were told to switch to a few years ago. That page loads partially, but doesn't display any user data. So if you're having that problem, try www.toodledo.com/tasks, which will work without SSL.

May depend on your browser? I tried with Vivaldi and it displayed all my tasks. I tried with Firefox and it didn't. The old toodledo.com/tasks worked in both, as you said. I don't have Chrome installed so don't know about that one.
Larry3

Posted Sep 05, 2020 in: server issue or hacker attack?
Score: 2
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2020
  • Score: 2
In case you haven't already found it, the security error message will vary based on your browser but all that I've used (Vivaldi and Firefox) I've been able to access my tasks by selecting the link that says I accept risk. After a couple clicks I was logged into my account.

I tried Safari on Macbook too but didn't actually try to log in as MacOS wanted confirmation to make certificate changes to the site and I don't want to to that yet.

I think this means their SSL certificate has expired but that doesn't mean you can't access the web page. The browser is making an assumption that without the SSL there is a high risk accessing that URL.

That being said, if a new SSL certificate is not purchased very soon - like a day or so - I would worry even more about Toodledo's future.
Larry3

Posted Aug 15, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2020
Posted by boydston01:
Yeah, I've found RTM to be stellar. For me, the custom lists are even better than Toodledo.

What are custom lists? I tried RTM Pro for awhile and liked it pretty well except for some reason I decided Todoist was better for me. I still have Toodledo for some special tasks that I'm working on.
Larry3

Posted Aug 13, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2020
I'm curious. Why RTM vs Todoist?
Larry3

Posted Jul 20, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2020
It appears DrFrankBuck posted a reply but I can't see in the forum. Only way I can see it is to click on last poster (Toodledo) when opened his profile and then click on his posts in the profile.

Oddly his posts never show up in replies. I have no idea why. Maybe something in his settings?

Anyway, I assume you can't click on Toodledo in this forum to see his post because it'll show my profile but you can search for DrFrankBuck and click on his profile.

FWIW, my profile shows active since Aug 2019. Actually it's been much longer (2011) as this profile is for a new account when I got the Plus membership.

This message was edited Jul 20, 2020.
Larry3

Posted Jul 20, 2020 in: Settings "Red Dot" ?
Score: -1
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2020
  • Score: -1
You realize that's not a Toodledo setting, right? or are you talking about Toodledo app settings running on iPhone?

If Toodledo app then I don't have any idea since I don't use their app but I'd assume there is something that you'll need to do to update or perhaps some message?

If iPhone Settings then it's probably an iOS update or something that Apple wants you to look at. I see it frequently when I update iOS and it wants to go through screen time settings, passcode, etc and if any of those thing I tap Skip it will put up a red dot until I go in and either change that setting or confirm I don't want to then I never see it again.

This message was edited Jul 20, 2020.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next