ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by acheri"
acheri

Posted Oct 19, 2009 in: repeat until (some) date
Score: 3
  • acheri
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2009
  • Score: 3
Idea is simple to have abitity to set when repeating of task will end = repeat until.
acheri

Score: 0
  • acheri
  • Score: 0
Thank you for your reply,

I was thinking about repeat option, Im using personal timers (e.g. *work time, cleanup time) like this with priority -1 it works great and didnt mess up with other important tasks.

So how do I request this feature? :o)

It is realy pity that calendar here is so .. simple. There is no simple way to see my whole week or month agenda without clicking on every day and that is very limiting.

But I chose toodledo becouse I saw that they have been working on improvements, so I hope that it will not stop:-)
acheri

Score: 0
  • acheri
  • Score: 0
For exhample I want to buy a present for my grandma (31.10.) and I know that I want to start looking for that present 14 days before her birthday (17.10). So I will set task star date to 17.10. and due date to 30.10. I will see in "Today" tab this task only on 30.10., but I want it to see it in my today agenda every day until I will complete it (buying a present).

Same with the calendar, when I want to add to my calendar for exhample 2 days lasting conference- I can only see it as task on second day becouse of due date.

Thanks you
Skip to Page:  1   2