ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by natgross"
natgross

Posted Jan 21, 2015 in: Independant Multiple browser tabs
Score: 0
  • natgross
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2015
  • Score: 0
1. Open a browser tab to TD, DUE DATE ---> Today.
2. Open another tab to TD, DUE DATE ---> Overdue.
[optional] 3. any other tabs to folders, contexts, whatever.

a. In either of the tabs, check a task off, and refresh.
b. Switch to the other opened tab. [Sometimes only after a refresh on that tab, sometimes even without any refresh.] This tab will now be a duplicate of the tab you first checked the task off and refreshed.
c. Same for ALL tabs, regardless of original view on that tab, folder/context/etc., they are now all having the same view and data as the tab that first refreshed after a task check off.
natgross

Posted Jan 21, 2015 in: Indented subtasks and page refresh
Score: 1
  • natgross
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2015
  • Score: 1
The show option - indented - or -hidden - does NOT work the same (if at all) as when manually collapsing a parent task via the icon.
Confusing at best.

It even changes sort order (without touching the sort options).
nat
natgross

Posted Jan 20, 2015 in: Indented subtasks and page refresh
  • natgross
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2015
If I have my sub tasks indented or hidden, they flatten out upon a refresh. This seems like a bug, but I await your input.
Thanks
nat
natgross

Posted Jan 20, 2015 in: Independant Multiple browser tabs
  • natgross
TD seems to treat multiple tabs as one. If I change a view in one the other either gets confused or changes with it.
Can we have each browser tab (or even browser instance) maintain their own state?
Thanks
nat
natgross

Posted Jan 20, 2015 in: Multiple contexts
  • natgross
Posted by Salgud:

To keep TD from dropping unused tags, create a dummy task that is concealed in most of your views (give it a - priorty, a "planning" status, etc.) and assign the tags you wish to keep. Be aware that the Tag field has a limited number of characters, so you may need more than one dummy task.

Even when entering an existing tag in a new task, TD does not know about it, in that it should either auto fill in, or pop up a list while typing.
nat
natgross

Posted Jan 20, 2015 in: Multiple contexts
  • natgross
I tried that. But TD does not help me recall used tags, and I have to type the complete tag name again, which is error prone. If tags had the same drop list as contexts, then it might have been a solution.
nat
natgross

Posted Jan 19, 2015 in: Multiple contexts
  • natgross
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2015
Can I assign multiple contexts to a task?
natgross

Posted Jan 11, 2015 in: Attach file on Android
  • natgross
  • Posted: Jan 11, 2015
Hi;
How can I attach (gold subscriber) a file, image or audio or anything to a task in Android, and access that attachment on the desktop/web? I don't mind doing an extra step if it gets the job done.
Thanks.
nat
natgross

Posted Jan 22, 2014 in: Import from My Life Organized
  • natgross
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2014
Hi.
Can you import data from MLO? I don't expect all the features of MLO, but I have tons of tasks in MLO with various levels of rules, and although MLO exports to xml, I think the data needs some massaging for it to properly import into toodledo.

Thanks.
natG
Skip to Page:  1   2