ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by BobGott"
BobGott

Posted Apr 02, 2015 in: Adding Notes to Outline Items (#2)
Score: 1
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2015
  • Score: 1
I asked for this 2 years ago .. just a friendly ping ...

Your outline page is a tad too simplistic (at least for my use). Can you please add a way we can add notes (just like in tasks) to the outline functions?
BobGott

Posted Dec 04, 2014 in: Insert line in an Outline
Score: 0
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2014
  • Score: 0
How best can I insert a new line between other existing lines in a Toodledo Outline?

Putting the cursor in col 0 and hitting the <Enter> puts a blank line after the current line rather than inserting a blank line before the current line.
BobGott

Posted Jul 08, 2014 in: Toodledo is now on Zapier!
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2014
Posted by Jake:
Please ask Zapier how to do this. They are responsible for maintaining the Toodledo+Zapier integration.

I posted this question to Zapier .. and they replied with

Unfortunately the Toodledo API doesn't provide a human readable time stamp for due dates. The next bad news is that Zapier doesn't have a way to manipulate to human readable either.
BobGott

Posted Jul 05, 2014 in: Toodledo is now on Zapier!
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2014
How can I translate the date fields posted into Zapier from Toodledo back into something a little more legible??

Example: 7/2/2014 is returned as: 1404302400

thank you.
BobGott

Posted Feb 16, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: -1
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2014
  • Score: -1
I hope this doesn't sound like a downer .. but I've using Ultimate To-Do List (www.todolist.co) for several years and it has a real robust set of features. On a short glance a lot more robust than MyToodle.

Out of curiosity why was Ultimate To-Do List out of the running?
BobGott

Posted Dec 22, 2013 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2013
Posted by ChristianDiscer:
Please create a Toodledo trigger for tasks added WITH a "due on/by/optional" date. Makes sense to add these tasks to my Google calendar.

Tasks with a "due by" date are added to the current date - shouldn't they be added to the date entered?.

I agree, great idea.
BobGott

Posted Nov 01, 2013 in: Adding Notes to Outline Items
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2013
The Outline feature is shaping up .. but I can't see any use (for me .. and probably others) until we can add a note to each line item. The note should be similar to normal task notes with basic html formatting and clickable links.

Pretty Please ...
BobGott

Posted Jun 06, 2013 in: Notes Formatting
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2013
I'm a long time user .. rich formatting would be a huge improvement. At this stage I would really just like to have <u> .. and hint as to when?????
BobGott

Posted Aug 04, 2011 in: Let User Hide/Unhide Left Sidebar
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2011
I noticed that we can now hide/unhide the left sidebar today (8/4/2011 - thank you!) .. but that feature is "auto" depending where your mouse is located.

I find that somewhat annoying for a lot of reasons .. as I don't want to worry about where my mouse is or isn't.

Can you please insert a button/arrow and let the user hide/unhide the left sidebar?
BobGott

Posted Feb 01, 2010 in: TaskAdder for Palm Pre
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2010
Are there any plans to expand TaskAdder for the Palm Pre?? It would be super nice to see more detail of a task and be allowed to edit existing tasks.
BobGott

Posted Nov 30, 2009 in: Google Indexing Plugins
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2009
Has anyone considered developing a plugin for Google Desktop Indexing?

-bob
Skip to Page:  1   2