ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Chris_45"
Chris_45

Posted Dec 01, 2011 in: Browser alerts?
Score: 0
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2011
  • Score: 0
Is there a way, or are they plans to create, a way to get alert/reminders in browser as well as by email/SMS?

So, if I have Toodledo open (as I do all day) when a reminder time comes round an alert appears onscreen? Rather like it does with Google Calendar.

I'm using Chrome so I do get a pop up letting me know which is kind of a workaround, but an explicit alert onscreen from the site would be great.
Chris_45

Posted Sep 21, 2011 in: quick add task
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2011
I agree - I've said the same else where (and I want to keep saying it to show how vigorously I think this!)

The same syntax as when you email your Toodledo address would be perfect here
Chris_45

Posted Aug 16, 2011 in: Entering Tasks using Keywords...?
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2011
I would LOVE this - it would be so helpful! At the moment, the "quick add" space doesn't add much, but if you could quickly type like the email syntax, that'd be very cool. Remember the Milk does something like this....
Chris_45

Score: -1
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2011
  • Score: -1
+1 for me too - If I want to double check that I've not missed anything with a due date of today, I have to remove the all filters in the Calendar section, then manually check them all back on again. Would be great to be able to go from "no filters" back to all the filters I'd previously had on
Chris_45

Score: 2
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2011
  • Score: 2
I'm seriously impressed with how quickly you guys have listened to what people said in their feedback, particularly with regard to hiding the sidebar.

Great work!! Toodledo just keeps getting better!
Chris_45

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 2
Overall, I think the redesign is great, well done guys!

I can see why people would like the left bar hide option available - personally I used Stylish to create that functionality before so I'm not too bothered.

The graphics are a minor thing for me, but I do agree they're a little drab - the blue on the top bar is nice, a theme based around that would look good.

Someone else mentioned this earlier - I'd really REALLY like to see Quick Add include the functionality of the email syntax so we could add to-dos by just typing rather than clicking the mouse. Would be totally awesome - Remember the Milk does it the moment, so don't be outdone by them! :)
Chris_45

Posted Jun 29, 2011 in: Show Tab Counts
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2011
It refers to whatever is across the top of your to-do list, whatever view you're in. So if you have @home @computer and @shops as contexts, when you go into the Context view (by selecting View by: Context at the very top of the screen) you will see three "tabs" below the View By section with the number of tasks in like this:

@home(3) @computer(11) @shops(9)

It'll be the same for folders if you choose View by: Folders too.
Chris_45

• Chris_45
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2011
No - all your purchases will be associated with your Apple ID, and you can download them again for free to any device as long as you add in with the same Apple ID you purchased them with.

This can be a bit disconcerting, as it sometimes still says "buy" next to an app you've already bought! But don't worry, you won't get charged twice. Just remember to use the same Apple ID!
Chris_45

Posted May 10, 2010 in: Number of tasks wrong in Manage Folders
  • Chris_45
  • Posted: May 10, 2010
I am trying to archive the folders that no longer have any active tasks, but when I go into Manage Folders, the folders I know have no tasks in still sometimes show a number great than 0! What's going on?!

I've searched this forum, and a number of other people have mentioned this, with the replies saying maybe tasks are hidden because of filters. That's not the case here - when I click on the number of tasks in the Manage Folders view, it takes me to that folder and the message within says "you've done everything in this folder!". Just to be sure, I've turned all filters off and still there is nothing in there.

What gives? Has anyone else experienced this?
Skip to Page:  1   2