• Posted: Dec 09, 2012
  • Score: 0
Whit Toodledo and Ultimate I can manage the start dates easily
clango

Score: 0
  • clango
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2012
I started finally to use it on my Android. Actually I'm using Ultimate syncronized with Toodledo. I'd like to have a specialized, dedicated Toodledo for Android to optimize this great tool. Unfortunately UTL is trying to get more customers coming from other tools like Google Tasks. The risk is to have a lot of generic links without having an app that optimize toodledo on Android. The mobile beta testing is a first answer but required some more work. First if I use the translation - great to have it! - some labels become much wider than the original so cover the other close labels. Then there is a little delay when I tap on a task to open it. Therefore this use more time and this is not good for a capture tool. Then I'd work on the spaces. It's too wide the box for repeat the task and it reduce space to the title of the task. let's approach new developments,please, and magically you will increase the number of customers
clango

Posted Jun 03, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
Score: 1
  • clango
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2012
  • Score: 1
Posted by Torbjörn Hedberg:
I think the most useful parameters are number of completed, added and modified tasks. Shown by day or week.

..... This makes it hard to view.

I must say: bring back the old graph!

One more vote by me!
clango

Score: -1
  • clango
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2012
  • Score: -1
Posted by r:
One question: I read somewhere here that it should work offline (i.e when no cell or wifi connection) with data from the last sync. I haven't found that to be the case - when offline I get nothing.
You need to save a bookmark in the web browser. When you are offline if you open that bookmark you access to your offline toodledo lists!
clango

Posted May 08, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
  • clango
  • Posted: May 08, 2012
Thank you for the several improvements of the last months.

More graphs could help to analyse better our performance but I liked more the simple and fixed old one! Why? It worked not as an analyser of my productivity but as a praise looking at the different trend.

Would be possible restore it leaving the other new ones?
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2012
I tried it on an old Android 1.6 but I couldn't save and use it. I tried the standard browser and as well the dolphin browser but I couldn't save it on my device. :-(

Is there, please, any suggestion?
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2012
I think, first of all, this is an excellent initiative.

I'll send a feedback soon.

Thanks for now to update and develop a great tool like toodledo!
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2012
Now I met Linenberger and I changed my settings as he suggested in his blog especially for Toodledo and Ultimate. Here you can find the links:
http://michaellinenberger.com/ToodleDo.html
http://masteryourworkday.com/ultimate-to-do-list-configuration-instructions

With the good fundamentals I achieved with GTD, I found now these more efficient set-up.

Posted by clango:
I use in Toodledo and UTL in the Contexts :
.Projects
@Agenda
@Home
@Call
@Errand
@Computer
@Waiting for
@Read
@Potential customer...I'm a salesman
@Routine
@Office
@Personal Interest
@Someday

with this mode in .Projects I have the list of my projects I can check every weekly review. This "scan" will produce the Next actions I'll organize in the appropriate context

This message was edited Jan 06, 2012.
clango

Posted Jan 06, 2012 in: Still no native android app?
  • clango
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2012
Unfortunately the slim website is so far from the main web toodledo site you cannot use as the main website. I use UTL, after Got To Do but I' really appreciate a Toodledo for Android because it would have behind a common vision, philosopy therefore the same features.

Posted by bert.t.wu:
like all of you, i would love to see a native android app. in the meantime, i'm using the slim website. i have it bookmarked in my android browser and have a bookmark widget on my home screen. the widget uses the toodledo logo for the icon, so it feels like an actual app, except for the web page load times.
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2011
http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?12768-Capture-Tool-for-Android-Users

Here you can read a good description of a capture tool for android. I don't know if it exist as well for Iphone
clango

• clango
I use in Toodledo and UTL in the Contexts :
.Projects
@Agenda
@Home
@Call
@Errand
@Computer
@Waiting for
@Read
@Potential customer...I'm a salesman
@Routine
@Office
@Personal Interest
@Someday

with this mode in .Projects I have the list of my projects I can check every weekly review. This "scan" will produce the Next actions I'll organize in the appropriate context
clango

• clango
Great suggestions. Thank you.

is there anyway a mode to control when I decide to print?

:-)

Unfortunately I work in a large office with centralized printers and I wouldn't like to forget my documents somewhere :-(
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2011
Dear all,

let me explain my request.

I prepare a document on my laptop. Then I decide to print it tomorrow when I'll be back to the office. As I'm still working now on the document it should be extremely easy save this "link" in the note of the task of Toodledo, so tomorrow I could open the task, the note then click on the link that could directly print the document without any other time spent to recall the document itself.

Do you have any idea how to do it?
clango

Posted May 11, 2011 in: Notebook order list
  • clango
  • Posted: May 11, 2011
Great! I didn't see it! ;-)
clango

• clango
  • Posted: May 07, 2011
+1 by me.

I think the Outlook set up suggested by David Allen could be ideal.

https://secure.davidco.com/store/catalog/GTD-AND-OUTLOOK-2003-SETUP-GUIDE-LETTER-SIZE-p-16173.php

Half page calendar with the calendarized tasks. Other half page contexts, click on it, open the context and you can see all your list.

This message was edited May 07, 2011.
clango

• clango
Posted by Toodledo:
We already have a number of useful ways to connect your Toodledo account with other websites, applications and gadgets (Firefox Add-on, Google Gadget, iPhone mini-site, Twitter, etc, etc, etc...)

Here are some others that are already on our to-do list and under development.

1. Native iPhone app
2. Google gears (for offline access)
3. Blackberry
4. Windows Mobile devices

What other ones would you like to see?

1.Android devices with a residential app
2.Google gears

The best could be to have in half one page have the calendarized task expressed with the title of the tasks ( the starred tasks could be the event of the day. On the other half page it would be great see the list of the contexts. Click on each one, see the tasks list it would be superb

This message was edited May 07, 2011.
clango

Score: 2
  • clango
  • Score: 2
Posted by Q.P.:
Posted by slsgtd:
Android
Evernote
Google calendar

There are two Android apps. "Got To Do" is the best one.

It was.

Now in my opinion Ultimate To Do seems to be the best but I don't know Pocket Informant yet
clango

Posted May 07, 2011 in: Emails to Toodledo
  • clango
Simon,

I thank you because I discovered interesting opportunities. However I was looking for an automatic catch of the date.

I send today so I catch the today date, or the date of the email as the start date
clango

Posted May 06, 2011 in: We want an official Android app !!!
  • clango
  • Posted: May 06, 2011
Sure,

you are right but Got To Do ( I used before) ended, Ultimate To Do ( I use now) , Due Today and Pocket Informant actually are still working to achieve partially what you already offer today.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next