ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kentpavelka"
kentpavelka

Posted Mar 03, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 0
What are you trying to tell me with the replies "Now" and "Later". This does not answer the SPECIFIC question I asked. Please be kind enough to answer. Thank you.
kentpavelka

Posted Mar 03, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Posted by Christoph Dollis:
Posted by kentpavelka:
Here's the bottom line for me. I do understand that by deleting completed tasks, that this "upgrade" will probably work on m iPad. However, I really don't want to do that IF there is a fix on the way soon that will allow me to keep my completed tasks. (I've dumped 1,000 of them already; that apparently wasn't enough, and I have no idea how many more I would need to delete anyway).

The simple question is: Is a fix on the way soon (and how soon) that will fix this without deleting this valuable information?

This app is not valuable to me if I have to dump all the old, completed tasks.

Now:
https://www.toodledo.com/tools/csv.php?completed=1

Later::
https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_csv.php
kentpavelka

Posted Mar 02, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 1
Here's the bottom line for me. I do understand that by deleting completed tasks, that this "upgrade" will probably work on m iPad. However, I really don't want to do that IF there is a fix on the way soon that will allow me to keep my completed tasks. (I've dumped 1,000 of them already; that apparently wasn't enough, and I have no idea how many more I would need to delete anyway).

The simple question is: Is a fix on the way soon (and how soon) that will fix this without deleting this valuable information?

This app is not valuable to me if I have to dump all the old, completed tasks.
kentpavelka

Posted Mar 01, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Posted by Jake:
If your app crashes, please submit a crash log to us for investigation.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80

I am making this comment with all due respect, but why do you ask for crash logs when you haven't responded to the ones already sent? Or am I the only person to whom you've failed to reply? I sent you several a couple of days ago. I have a help ticket open that has been ignored for two days.
kentpavelka

Posted Feb 28, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
How does one purge old, completed tasks?
kentpavelka

Posted Feb 27, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
The question for those of us with IPads is should we keep uninstalling, reinstalling, fiddling around with it or should we wait till we hear there is some kind of fix? That would be extremely helpful. Not getting any solid advice. App freezing, crashing, etc.
kentpavelka

Posted Feb 27, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
So what's the latest on this? The ticket I started regarding this problem was responded to but no real help provided. Toodledo useless on my Ipad 2.

Posted by Jake:
Our primary focus now is on improving performance of loading very large lists and on fixing the crash that some people are experiencing on iPad. If you have trouble with the app, please try the following steps and post a support ticket so that we can assist you.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80
kentpavelka

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 2
This is awful. Ipad 2...updated, tried to sync. Went through all the steps & fixes (including sync uninstall, reinstall, purge data)...screen frozen in the end. Useless app at this point on my I pad2.
kentpavelka

Posted Mar 29, 2012 in: "You have done everything in this tab!"
Inexplicably, I am having problems with my calendar view. Up until this moment, I have always been able to see all of the tasks that I have entered...and their status...by going to a given date on a calendar date. This problem appears to be limited to "past" calendar dates only.

Today is March 29th. All of my tasks for today...in the future....and in the past (back to March 23rd) are all there. However, from March 22nd and every day before that....all that appears is this: "You have done everything in this tab!"

Very strange and even more troubling. I really need this past history and I haven't made any changes in the settings, using same browser as always (Chrome).

I need help with this problem. Thank you.
kentpavelka

Posted Sep 05, 2010 in: Question re: Using files
Claudio...

Any chance you can come up with a solution for this for Chrome?
kentpavelka

For anybody else who might be interested in a Daily Diary, here's how I did it:

1. Created task called Daily Diary. No repeats.
2. Created custom search for Daily Diary.
3. Each day, I create a clone of Daily Diary task and move it to the next day. In the original task (for that day)I put my notes pertaining to that day in the "notes" section and mark it as completed.

This allows me to use the Daily Diary search and have a neat listing...chronologically by date...of my entries, day-by-day.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 31, 2010 in: Question re: Using files
Thanks for the effort here, faterson. Can't get it to work. Probably me. :(
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 30, 2010 in: Question re: Using files
faterson:

Would you mind looking at your post above and let me know if that is, indeed, the correct text that needs to go before and after the link (that isn't a link). I'm not clear on what exactly needs to be added. If you could, please just write what comes before....then what comes after....leaving out the hypothetical link. What I'm led to believe is that < a href=
should be added before and < /a > should be added after. Is that right?

This message was edited Aug 30, 2010.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 30, 2010 in: Having an unusual problem...
8:45pm..

Things working now. What was THAT?
kentpavelka

Are things working for everyone else?
kentpavelka

It is 8pm (central) on 8/30/10...

Able to get to this forum and move around
on the site. However, I am not able to add a task, move a task ahead to another day, or put a check mark to complete a task.

Wondering if it's me...or maybe some kind of server problem??
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 27, 2010 in: Question re: Using files
The very strange thing is that it posts as a link here...but not from inside the task note! hmmmm...
kentpavelka

Also curious if there is some significance to using Google Chrome vs. other browsers. You had asked about that.
kentpavelka

The link, copied and pasted, looks like this:

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1pGmzOjT-4UzBXPwbKlwmPzKM5D7W7Gl9NwvNeJIPi34&hl=en#

Doesn't turn into a "link" as it does here (not underlined)....just shows as that copy in the note.

This message was edited Aug 27, 2010.
kentpavelka

"create a link in Toodledo by copying the document's address (from your address bar when you are in the document) and pasting it into the note in a task. This will create a hyperlink to the document in Google Docs."

Note: When I do this, the text of the document's address shows up in the note...but not in a form that, by clicking on it, will take me to the document. It's just text.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next