Search results for "Posted by ykphuah"
ykphuah

Score: 1
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2014
  • Score: 1
cool, this is useful. :)
ykphuah

Posted Feb 25, 2014 in: why lock old topics?
Score: 0
  • ykphuah
  • Score: 0
So you guys actually prefer having a lot of new threads that refer to old threads. I find this slightly strange though. I always thought its good to keep everything in one thread, for much easier reference.

I asked because it felt like a strange flow. Firstly, I tried to search whether I can hide tasks that are due today but at a later time. So I used the search function, so there'a lot of pages and a lot of threads. So I click thru them, read thru them, and there's no conclusion, in each of the threads. So then I need to create a new thread. I assume another person coming in to look for this in the future, will have more threads to look through instead of only one.

Secondly, I tried to see how people do weekly reviews, same case. I searched, and all the tips thread are actually locked, so I can't actually reply and hope to get replies from the original tip giver, again there's too many threads to go through.

So I guess after a while, the search function will be more and more useless when this forum's age is getting older.

This message was edited Feb 25, 2014.
ykphuah

Posted Feb 25, 2014 in: why lock old topics?
  • ykphuah
Not a question for tasks management but more for this forum.

Can I know the reason why old topics are locked? This is the first forum that I have participated that behaved as such. There's so many pages, hence usually I will just use the search function (which serious needs a list by topics instead of by posts), then after I found the posts about what I wanted to ask, they are all locked. So being lazy to search for a recent thread that is not locked, I just create a new topic, which I feel causes even more topics.
ykphuah

Posted Feb 23, 2014 in: Hide Future Tasks and Start Time
Score: 3
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2014
  • Score: 3
There's some old topics that was locked due to old age so I couldn't comment on them:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/7325/-37987/hiding-future-tasks-according-to-start-time.html
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/12831/-61869/hide-some-tasks-only-a-few-hours-into-the-future.html

Can I confirm that the feature is still not available today?
ykphuah

Posted Feb 13, 2014 in: Development for Windows 8 Store App
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Actually, the URI format on the api page is slightly misleading. You don't actually need to include the client_id and the secret inside the URI itself.

If you look at the RFC at http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-4.1.3, here's what the token request looks like:
POST /token HTTP/1.1
Host: server.example.com
Authorization: Basic czZCaGRSa3F0MzpnWDFmQmF0M2JW
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
grant_type=authorization_code&code=SplxlOBeZQQYbYS6WxSbIA
&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fclient%2Eexample%2Ecom%2Fcb

You can just use the url https://api.toodledo.com/3/account/token.php
and then have a BASIC AUTHENTICATION to send in your client_id as username and secret as password.
ykphuah

Posted Jan 31, 2014 in: "Google Now" feeding into Toodledo
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2014
The latest official Toodledo Android App supports this out of the box. You do not need to go through IFTTT.
ykphuah

• ykphuah
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2014
AA. After you install MyToodle. Just go to your apps drawer. You should see two icons there. One for tasks and one for notes. They are automatically installed. Look in your app drawer!
ykphuah

Score: 2
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2014
  • Score: 2
There's a separate application called MyToodle Notes.
ykphuah

Posted Dec 18, 2013 in: Test Accounts for Developers
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2013
Is there any way that I can get test accounts for development of my Android App MyToodle? The app is not generating enough revenue yet, and I am reluctant to fork up money for the subscription to get accounts just for testing purposes.

I need more than on account with subscription to actually test out the collaboration feature.

This message was edited Dec 19, 2013.
ykphuah

Posted Dec 18, 2013 in: Collaborating on the go - update
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2013
I am the developer for MyToodle android app.

Its frustrating that Toodledo doesn't release API for their new web features as fast.

Its more frustrating when Toodledo release an API (the saved search) only for the iPhone app to use, and mark is as beta only for third party applications.

You can look at the API that Toodledo plan to release in the future here:
http://apibeta.toodledo.com/3/index.php

The saved search, collaboration, and outlines are all there. The question is just, when Toodledo decide to take the v3 api out of beta.
ykphuah

Posted Nov 27, 2013 in: Translation strings
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2013
Just found out about this page:
https://www.toodledo.com/translate/index.php?agree=1;g=0;lang=fr

Is the translation listed first the most voted translation?
ykphuah

Posted Nov 27, 2013 in: Translation strings
  • ykphuah
A user of my app (MyToodle) asked for French translation of my app. I am wondering, whether Toodledo already have the translated texts that are used throughout the web which I can easily copy and paste them into my App?

Thanks in advance.
ykphuah

• ykphuah
Posted by Hartl:
I found a solution for my problem with not having a native Android client. I didn't renew my subscription and left to todoist.com. Their webpage isn't as powerfull as Toodledo, but it's exactly what I need and they have a great Android app.

Have you tried MyToodle yet?
ykphuah

Posted Nov 13, 2013 in: HOTLIST
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2013
I thought it should be hidden by default? As per the notes on Due Date Modifiers:

Tasks that use a due-date modifier will not show up on your hotlist until they are due (unless they have a high enough priority).

As Optionally On is one of the due date modifiers.
ykphuah

Posted Nov 11, 2013 in: Time sync problem on Z10, maybe others
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Nov 11, 2013
The issue is because Toodledo stores the dates in an unconventional way, it stores the date as it is without taking care of the timezone information. Why it does this, I guess its historical.

I am the author of the android app MyToodle, and I have to go through some loops just to get the due date and start date synced and display correctly.
ykphuah

Posted Nov 11, 2013 in: Android App that Syncs "Lists"
  • ykphuah
On top of waiting, you can also bug the developers of Toodledo. :)
ykphuah

Posted Nov 11, 2013 in: optional tasks on Android
  • ykphuah
My app MyToodle does supports all the Due Date modifiers like Due By, Due On, Due After and Optionally On.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwlm.mytoodle
ykphuah

• ykphuah
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2013
Ok noted, thanks!
ykphuah

• ykphuah
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2013
Webhooks are still toodledoweb generated notifications. So I will have a third option.

1. For users who wishes to receive alarms via email, they will need to add an email alarm location, then they select "alarm" checkbox from my android app, which gets synced as the "remind" field. Then they choose in my app's settings to receive notifications from toodledo.

2. For users who wishes to receive alarms via notifications generated locally, they will need to add an iOS alarm Location (or else they won't see the alarm setting on toodledoweb), then they select the "alarm" checkbox from my android app. Then they choose in my app's settings to receive notifications from Android OS. Will this have any side effects?

3. For users who wishes to receive alarms via notifications generated from toodledo's webhook, they will need to add an Webhook Alarm Location. Then they choose in my app's settings to receive notifications from toodledo. Will figure if I will be able to tie this into GCM, but I don't see much advantage of this over #2 above, which should be more consistent and predictable.

This message was edited Nov 04, 2013.
ykphuah

Posted Nov 03, 2013 in: Saved Searches API?
  • ykphuah
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2013
It has been two months, if the API coming soon?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next