Posted Oct 20, 2010 in: Starred Items in Hotlist
Score: 0
  • Victor
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2010
  • Score: 0
+1

This is my most wanted enhancement.
Victor

Posted Oct 20, 2010 in: Note edits not saved on iPad.
Score: 1
  • Victor
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2010
  • Score: 1
I'm also having this problem with the iPhone 3G iOS 4.0.1. If I'm editing a note and I exit the app for any reason, I lose the edit when I return.
Victor

Posted Oct 05, 2010 in: Add 'star' as criteria for Hotlist
  • Victor
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2010
+1

I don't use priorities, so my hotlist is Overdue & Due Today. My Starred list is items that I flagged for doing today. As it stands, I have to remember to go to the Hotlist each day and manually star every item. Then I work from the Starred list throughout the day.

About the side issue on this topic of adding a count to the search items... I wouldn't like that because I have many saved searches and it would just clutter the display. If it were added, I'd like to see it as a separate option within "Show Tab Counts" so people like me could keep them off.

This message was edited Oct 05, 2010.
Victor

Posted Sep 27, 2010 in: Automatic Sequence Enforcement
  • Victor
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2010
+1
Victor

Posted Sep 20, 2010 in: Sync not working since 2.0.2 update
  • Victor
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2010
Same thing that happened to smarsden123 is happening to me. I have tried removing the Toodledo app and reinstalling it on the iPhone with no luck. When syncing to the iPhone, I get to "Processing Tasks" and it stops. I have an iPhone 3G.
Victor

Posted Sep 14, 2010 in: Multi-Edit Notes
  • Victor
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2010
Is there any way to edit multiple task notes?

I use Jott and have a saved search for tasks added via Jott. These tasks have a note with the URL of the original Jott recording. I use this saved search to check that all the tasks added via Jott were transcribed successfully. Once I've reviewed the tasks in the saved search, I delete the task notes so that the task doesn't display with the icon for having a note. It would be wonderful if there was a way to automate erasing these notes from the search page.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2010
+1
Victor

Posted Sep 05, 2010 in: Website folder count.
  • Victor
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2010
I use folders as a project folder. When all the tasks in a folder are complete, the project is finished and the folder can be deleted or archived. However, the folder list int he manage folders page only shows me the number of tasks in a folder. It doesn't show me the number of uncompleted tasks.

I would like to see the number of unchecked tasks in that folder. It would also be nice to see how many tasks would display with the current filters.
Victor

Posted Sep 05, 2010 in: Completing parent tasks.
  • Victor
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2010
When checking off a parent task as complete, I get the notice:

This task has # subtasks. Completing it will cause its subtasks to be completed as well.

This happens whether or not the subtasks are all marked as completed. Would it be possible to only alert me that the subtasks will be completed if a subtask is not checked as completed? Or better yet, only alert me if at least one subtask is complete and when alerting me, display the number of subtasks that are not checked off as complete. An even greater option would be to display the tasks that aren't complete, even if they're hidden because of the current filters.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2010
Unlike the web interface, checking off a parent task on the iPhone doesn't alert the user that a subtask will also be checked off. Is there any way to force the app to alert that subtasks will be checked off?
Victor

Posted Sep 02, 2010 in: New Task Defaults - Jott
  • Victor
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2010
When selecting the "New Task Defaults" we have the option to select "Also use these defaults for tasks added via email or twitter." Would it be possible to add Jott to that list, so that Tasks added via Jott would inherit the same defaults?

Also, would it be possible to have one set of "New Task Defaults" for tasks entered via the web and another for Email, Twitter, and Jott? This would allow me to default tasks entered 'externally' as starred or into a particular folder so that I could review these later to fill in any missing information, such as location.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2010
I'd also like to see customization of the status settings. If that isn't possible, then being able to reorder the status settings
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2010
I would also like to see the new layout changed or reverted to the old layout with the Notebook and Settings as tabs in the main menu.
Victor

Posted Jun 12, 2010 in: Bookmarklet to Search for Folders
  • Victor
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2010
Is there any way to create a bookmarklet to search folders?

I have created bookmarklets to search Tags and the task Subject, but it appears that Folders are only searched by their index number. Is there any other way to do that?
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2010
Yes
Victor

Posted Jan 14, 2010 in: Change Dates - Snooze
  • Victor
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2010
I would like to see a way to "postpone" a task by changing BOTH the start and due dates and, if applicable, adjusting the repeating dates accordingly. This could be in the form of a snooze text box that would allow the user to enter a time frame. It could also be done by having a checkbox in the start and due date entry boxes to apply the change to the 'other' date as well.
Victor

Posted Dec 23, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
  • Victor
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2009
I have tried hiding dividers with the Adblock filter, but recently noticed that some tasks I marked as complete did not "stay" marked as complete. Could this be because of filtering out the dividers? Has anyone else had this problem?
Victor

Posted Nov 20, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
  • Victor
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2009
Nick,

Thanks for the tip to use Adblock with this filter:

toodledo.com##DIV.sep

It works great...then if I want the dividers to appear, I just turn off Adblock for Toodledo.
Victor

Posted Nov 12, 2009 in: Rename Tags
  • Victor
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2009
Is there any easy way to rename tags?

I can search for tasks with a tag and multi-edit them, but if they have more than one tag, then I lose the other tags.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2009
The iPhone App offers a list of tags in alphabetical order. Is there any way to get this from the web interface? Currently, I can only see my tags ordered by the number of items in each tag.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next