ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jdoree"
jdoree

Posted May 15, 2008 in: Toodledo Desktop Client for Mac (kinda)
Score: 0
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 15, 2008
  • Score: 0
Unfortunately it seems that the Fluid version doesn't do any autocompleting. Often when I'm adding tags to a task the web browser (FF in my case) will autocomplete; give me a list of options based on previous entries. It's a bit of a time saver. Anything that saves time is important to me so it looks like I'll be going back to having Toodledo open in a separate Firefox tab at all times.

Thanks for the effort though!
jdoree

Posted May 13, 2008 in: Toodledo Desktop Client for Mac (kinda)
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 13, 2008
Thanks for this.

Unfortunately, for me each task wraps onto the next line as the columns with this style are apparently wider than the default. I like the look but it won't work properly if your list is wide.
jdoree

Posted May 13, 2008 in: Addition of Start Date and Status
  • jdoree
These are great additions. The only problem is I now have way too many columns.

Perhaps fields could be configurable as to whether or not they show up in your list view. Some fields I need to be present when I add a task but I don't need them to be in the list view. For example, start date should be there when adding a task so that a task will show up at the appropriate date.

Is there already a way to do this that I don't know of?

Keep up the great work!
jdoree

• jdoree
"Having the to-dos complete themselves automatically!"

I agree. Please put this high on the priority list; I'd definitely take the next step to Pro Plus! Even Pro++.
jdoree

Posted May 07, 2008 in: Are forums dead?
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 07, 2008
The forums have been a big help to me on a number of occasions and I frequent them every day to see what people are discussing.

While features like email notification of new posts in a thread you are involved in, would be nice I would still check the forum regularly for new discussions.
jdoree

Posted Apr 24, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2008
@Toodledo: I'm glad you thought the feature was worth adding. I've actually gone back to your default css as I like they way you've added the arrow and the vertical logo. Perhaps andy can integrate it into his stylesheet(s).
jdoree

Posted Apr 24, 2008 in: subtask
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2008
I would also like to see foldable subtasks.

I also second tarch on this appreciation of the responses from the Toodledo team. For me that is definitely a large part of the appeal of Toodledo itself.
jdoree

Posted Apr 23, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 23, 2008
I just noticed that using the fluid skin my headings are misaligned. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Here is a screenshot.

jdoree

Posted Apr 22, 2008 in: subtask
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2008
I'm with vegheadjones. That's how I use Toodledo as well.

I jumped ship from Vitalist in summer 2007.
jdoree

Posted Apr 21, 2008 in: Not working: Jott / Toodledo Interface
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2008
This sounds like more of a Jott question than a Toodledo question.

Instructions are here: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help_jott.php

This message was edited Apr 22, 2008.
jdoree

Posted Apr 20, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2008
@andy: the fluid theme seems to work well for me. I haven't had a chance to use it much yet.

I haven't taken a look at the code but it seem to work well with my Toggledo greasemonkey script for toggling the visibility of the Toodledo sidebar ( http://doree.com/stuff/ ).

Did you happen to try it out with this theme?

This message was edited Apr 20, 2008.
jdoree

Posted Apr 18, 2008 in: slim interface
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2008
I use the slim interface on my iPod Touch. It's very useful.

I would like it to have the option of viewing starred tasks though. That as well as the ability to star/unstar tasks.
jdoree

Posted Apr 18, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2008
@andy: I have 9 columns

This includes the drag-hand column and the trash-can column but not the checkbox, task name, star or show/hide note column as you requested (including those would make it 13).
jdoree

Posted Apr 17, 2008 in: Dashboard Widget Refresh
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2008
I have almost the same problem with the slim version; is that the same as what the dashboard widget uses? I don't have to actually sign out but I do have to go back to the Top twice it seems.

I also would like to have the ability to view starred tasks only in the slim version.
jdoree

Posted Apr 17, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2008
@andy: I've removed those 2 !importants from your script on two of my machines and it didn't affect the look of your style at all. I'm on both Mac and Windows FF; latest versions.

What changes are you seeing?
jdoree

Posted Apr 16, 2008 in: Gmail Extension
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2008
Actually, Google has published an API that allows you to integrate with Gmail using Greasemonkey. If they've opened up that way I'm sure that an actual Firefox extension is fine as well.

It appears you don't need to be concerned.

If you are interested the API is here:
http://code.google.com/p/gmail-greasemonkey/wiki/GmailGreasemonkey10API

This is great news! Toodledo integrated with Gmail would ROCK!
jdoree

Posted Apr 16, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2008
@andy: I removed the !important from just your body: background and from the main: left and now my toggle sidebar script works perfectly with your new style.

Any chance you can remove this on your version so others can use both your wonderful style and my (hopefully) useful script together?
jdoree

Posted Apr 15, 2008 in: Gmail Extension
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2008
Hmm... It probably won't do any good but I think I'll post something on the Gmail discussion group about making it easier for apps like Toodledo to integrate.
jdoree

Posted Apr 15, 2008 in: Gmail Extension
  • jdoree
The Toodledo extension integrates with Google Calendar. Do they have a different policy for Gmail?
jdoree

Posted Apr 15, 2008 in: Expand/Collapse subtasks?
  • jdoree
I second this!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next