ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Purveyor"
Purveyor

Posted May 31, 2012 in: Pricing for a larger group of users??
Score: -1
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: May 31, 2012
  • Score: -1
Posted by ggordon:
Or would everyone need to pay $30 per year for the pro version.
Pro version is $14.95, Pro Plus is $29.95.
http://www.toodledo.com/pro.php

There's an indirect discount through the referral program:
http://www.toodledo.com/referal.php

Also, check out this topic:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/13202/-63634/discounts-for-multiple-accounts.html

This message was edited May 31, 2012.
Purveyor

Score: 0
  • Purveyor
  • Score: 0
Toodledo does not have an admin type of account.
Users can share some or all their tasks with one or several users, but there's no user who has control over what the other users share.

Best place to start is this Help topic:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php
Purveyor

• Purveyor
Purveyor

Posted May 31, 2012 in: automate multi-edit
  • Purveyor
You can view by Due Date, Overdue.

What do you mean by "a different area"?
Purveyor

Posted May 29, 2012 in: can't find completed tasks
Score: 1
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: May 29, 2012
  • Score: 1
Purveyor

• Purveyor
Ah, that's the ticket!!!
Thanks JPR.

I forgot about this setting, which was introduced on September 23, 2010.

The Help topic Explanation of Subtasks does not mention inherited attributes.

This message was edited May 29, 2012.
Purveyor

Score: -1
  • Purveyor
  • Score: -1
Posted by Toodledo:
We will get to it eventually.

Storing the sort order is much simpler and easier than storing the search criteria. "ORDER BY" is just one part of a MySQL SELECT statement and it has just a few parameters.

What specifically is preventing you from doing this in a couple of hours, other than the fact that you don't think that it is important enough?

Purveyor

Posted May 28, 2012 in: mobile app: two accounts
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: May 28, 2012
Posted by greginfla:
on the website I see where you can log-in and log-out, but I can't find this on the iphone app? Where do you log out?
In the official Toodledo app, there is no "log out". You can Unlink the app from an account, or you can change the Email login to change the account.

But ... you will end up with all tasks in both accounts (on the iPhone app AND on the website) if you don't "Purge Data" before linking to the second account. Actually, I'm not sure about this, but I'm not going to try it. ;-)

I don't recommend trying to access two accounts on one iPhone.

Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: May 28, 2012
Which field properties are not being inherited by the subtask?
A subtask will inherit the Folder and Context of the parent.

Search for the Questions forum for "subtask inherit" and you'll get several hits.

This message was edited May 28, 2012.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: May 26, 2012
Posted by dsigetich:
Is there any hope?
Hope springs eternal in the human breast.
– Alexander Pope

Here's a thread from May 2009: Is there a way to control the display order of tasks

This message was edited May 26, 2012.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: May 25, 2012
Posted by mark_1337909683:
This cannot be the way in which the app is designed?
You're right. The Toodledo app will show only the next instance of a repeating task.

You are having problems syncing with Outlook. You need to contact the makers of gSyncit.

Also, FWIW, there is a separate Toodledo forum for Third-party applications.

This message was edited May 25, 2012.
Purveyor

Posted May 25, 2012 in: OL Tasks: Missing all text in body?
  • Purveyor
The Toodledo app was designed to sync with the Toodledo website.

You are having problems syncing with Outlook. You need to contact the makers of gSyncit.
Purveyor

Posted May 25, 2012 in: Just installed--not syncing?
  • Purveyor
Posted by mark_1337909683:
What is it that I'm doing incorrectly?
Believing in magic?? ;)

The Toodledo iPhone app doesn't sync with Outlook. It syncs with your tasks on the Toodledo website.

Take a look at this Help topic: How do I sync Outlook to my iOS device?

Anyway, as Arthur C. Clarke said: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
:-)
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: May 22, 2012
Posted by martingchapman:
I suppose I should take heart that the original response to this request was "its on our list to do" but it has now become "Gmail integration is a priority for us" which is not a canned response.
I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Here is a similar response about sharing tasks on the iPhone:
Sharing is only supported on the main website right now, but it is high on our to-do list to support sharing via the iPhone and other methods.
That's from July 12, 2010.
Purveyor

Posted May 22, 2012 in: Switching Workspaces in iPad app
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: May 22, 2012
Jake, this is not the first time that users have been misled about sharing on the iPhone.

From July 2011:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/10539/-54695/read.html

From May 2010:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/6731/-35279/read.html

From July 2010:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/6205/-45525/read.html

Again, take a look at the main page at toodledo.com.
The third point is: "Go Anywhere. Get Toodledo on your mobile phone, in your email, on your calendar, integrated directly into your web browser, and more."
The fourth point is: "Collaborate. Easily work with other people on shared projects with Toodledo's collaboration tools."

It is reasonable to assume that the fourth point is related to the third, and, given the fact that Toodledo has a mobile app, it is reasonable to assume that the mobile app offers collaboration.

In the description in the App Store, the reference to sharing/collaboration is buried in a list of features. It is not presented as a disclaimer. If you want to be explicit, say: Sharing/collaboration is not available in the iOS app.

This message was edited May 22, 2012.
Purveyor

Posted May 21, 2012 in: Switching Workspaces in iPad app
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: May 21, 2012
There have been many users who thought that they could collaborate on iOS devices.

Could be because the main toodledo.com page shows an image of an iPhone and an iPad, and says:
Collaborate. Easily work with other people on shared projects with Toodledo's collaboration tools.

When you click to register, one of the things you see is that Toodledo lets you "Collaborate with other people on projects."

It seems reasonable to assume that sharing applies to the iPhone and iPad app, given that the apps are created by Toodledo. But there is no disclaimer that collaboration is not available on iOS devices.

This message was edited May 21, 2012.
Purveyor

Posted May 19, 2012 in: Tracking Days to Complete Tasks
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: May 19, 2012
Take a look at this graph: http://www.toodledo.com/tools/stats/completion.php

It says "This graph shows how long it takes for you to complete a task once it has been added to your to-do list", but what it actually shows is the number of tasks that were completed in a particular number of days after being added.

Even though the graph is based on the number of days to complete each task, Toodledo does not provide a way of displaying the number of days for each task. Seems like it would be useful to view this information.

Also, it would be nice to filter by Folder, Context, etc., in the same way that this is done in the Pie Chart, Bubble Chart, and Line Graph. Even better to display the time to complete a parent task, based on how long it takes to complete all the subtasks, but that's a "Pie in the Sky" chart ...
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: May 18, 2012
simon, good suggestion but I think the issue is that repeating tasks are no longer repeating after they are completed and M wants to exclude those tasks.

I have a simple workaround: I tag my repeated tasks with "REPEAT" and then I can find them (or exclude them) after they have been completed. Simple but it would be unnecessary if Toodledo kept the fact that the task was repeating.

ETA: I see that JPR has a similar suggestion.

This message was edited May 18, 2012.
Purveyor

Score: 1
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: May 17, 2012
  • Score: 1
Posted by dontomp:
When would someone want to share all their tasks with someone else anyway?
It's not that someone would want to share all tasks. It's that someone wants to share all tasks except some tasks. Easier in that case to choose what not to share by specifying private folders.

If, though, you want to share just a couple of folders with one person, then you can do that without specifying any private folders.

Take a look at "Private Sharing" and "Private Folders" here:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php

In essence, you have a choice of how to choose, and you can use a combination of choices.

This message was edited May 17, 2012.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: May 16, 2012
You are assuming that everyone has a Mac.

There's no built-in "print to pdf" option in Windows.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45      Next