ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jeremiah.moss"
jeremiah.moss

Posted May 28, 2011 in: Frustrated attempting to use Palm TX
Score: 0
Before I stopped using my own Palm T|X, I believe I was syncing with Outlook rather than Palm's software. Outlook would then sync with Toodledo.

That being said - I'm on an iPod Touch now, and it works great. Toodledo is available for iOS devices.

I suggest getting a modern device; they're every bit as functional as an old Palm device.

Move all of the PIM stuff to Outlook, then move it to a new device. That's my advice.
jeremiah.moss

Posted May 28, 2011 in: Different statuses
Score: 0
I dunno about anybody else, but the current "status" field doesn't really suit my way of thinking about my TODO list.

At my work, we use a system whereby there are statuses like "Work in progress" and "Scheduled." I find it to work well.

In Toodledo, I have "planning," "postponed," "waiting," and "someday."

When I have something scheduled, is it:

-Planning? Not really, as I've already planned it.

-Postponed? Not really, because it's probably on time, it's just not happening right now.

-Waiting? Maybe, but "waiting" tends to imply I'm waiting on somebody else, not necessarily waiting for the right time.

-Someday? Not really, as I take that to be an indefinite wait rather than a scheduled wait.

It's a rather minor thing I guess, as I suppose I can just use "waiting" for scheduled stuff and "hold" when I'm waiting for somebody else. But it would be nice if we could customize our statuses for our own workflow.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3