ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kenbeyond"
kenbeyond

Score: 0
Maybe you can provide the search box at the right top of the firefox
kenbeyond

Posted Aug 12, 2008 in: managing projects with sequential tasks
Score: 1
Yes,this is the only thing that really needed in the process of implementing the GTD method.
kenbeyond

Posted Aug 08, 2008 in: Repeat selection in wap version
I use toodledo heavily on my windows mobile phone.
It would be helpful if it provides the repeat selection in the wap version.
kenbeyond

Posted Aug 08, 2008 in: Task Color
Posted by e2badg:
Any way to highlight task in diffident colors for priority.

Example: Traffic Light

Priority --- Color
High = Red
Mid = Yellow
Low = Green

I have the similar suggestion in the following post:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/380/-1682/color-schemes.html
It would be great to colorize the task row according to priority,contexts,folders,etc,something like the colorful list in google reader.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/8782
kenbeyond

I would love that.
If it is possible,one more preference for the wap version.
kenbeyond

Posted Aug 04, 2008 in: [request] contacts managment
Wow,the idea is great.
But I really don't want get my contacts scattered all around.It is hard to manage the outlook and gmail contacts at the same time.
kenbeyond

Posted Aug 02, 2008 in: Notebook
Posted by David:
I am using Firefox 3.0.1 and when I view a note the text is a standard size. When I edit a note, the text is very very small.

If you know CSS,you can install the Stylish Firefox addon to modify the specific font size you desire.
kenbeyond

Score: -1
Posted by garroteman:
Evernote support would rock my world

Require detail explaination.
Which part to connect with?
kenbeyond

Posted Jul 28, 2008 in: Toodledo slim and WAP
As far as I know,there is no other mobile browsers that support Ajax with which the slim version could work except iPhone or iPod touch.
kenbeyond

Posted Jul 20, 2008 in: More feature in the wap version
I am a heavy ToodleDo user.I use toodledo heavily on my windows mobile phone through the address:http://www.toodledo.com/wap2.php.
I know the slim version is almost full featured,but that doesn't work on a windows mobile phone through mobile IE or Opera mobile since neither of this two mobile browsers support ajax.
And there is only the hotlist list on the wap version.I wonder if it is possible to add the selection of context and due date to the wap version.
kenbeyond

Posted Jul 20, 2008 in: Color Schemes
Score: 2
Inspired by this update,I wonder if it is possible to differentiate rows that belong to different folders,contexts or goals with different colors,just like what Better GReader does.
Maybe someone could build a stylish(a firefox addon) script.
kenbeyond

Posted Jul 19, 2008 in: Firefox Addon bug
I find that there is a little bug in the ToodleDo firefox addon.
When you select the due date or the due time,the radio seleters do not switch from the "none" to the selected due date or time.It would be more convenient if the addon would do the automatic switch.
kenbeyond

Posted Jun 28, 2008 in: subfolders?
Posted by Mark Lewis:
Is there a way to modify the sub-task functionality to make it a sub-task or a sub-project within a folder by some type of check box, etc? That way there is no need to modify the folder structure. A way to expand all would be nice also. Also, nesting of sub-tasks to about 5 levels would be wonderful.

Yeah,I would love to see a multi-level subtask system.
kenbeyond

Posted Jun 25, 2008 in: Booklet printing in Asian character
Score: 3
Hi
I am a pro user of toodledo,from China.Toodledo is really easy to use.

I have a problem with the booklet feature.All the chinese characters in the booklet pdf file become question marks.I guess this is due to the character encoding issue in the database.Do you use the western(ISO-8859-1) or the Unicode(UTF-8)?

By the way,there are also question marks in the google calendar through the output ical.

I do love the booklet feature.

Maybe the non english character users are minorities here,but I do hope the developer team would pay attention to this problem.

This message was edited Jun 25, 2008.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3