Jeremy

Posted Feb 07, 2009 in: e-mail error message
Score: 0
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Feb 07, 2009
  • Score: 0
Me too!
Jeremy

Posted Jan 31, 2009 in: Support..? Hello..?!
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2009
That's fair, I'm just giving you some observations based what I see. You assumptions and observations are just as valuable as mine. No need to belittle mine.

It is reasonable to think you should get a response. I guess I would check the boards first. There is a lot of info that is available to fix your problem without making Toodledo look bad in the process (like they're not responsive). I have found them to be incredibly responsive. I'm sure that someone has had the same problem that you have had and the solution is posted on the boards.
Jeremy

Posted Jan 31, 2009 in: Support..? Hello..?!
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2009
Yes, I am contending that. Its a limiting rule of business. The point where product quality and service meets customer expectation to the level of a sustainable profitability is by definition a viable business model.

Customers like yourself may fall outside of that expectation range and go elsewhere. That is a good thing as it keeps limited resources focused on the ones that are happy. You have a certain level of expectation that is not being met and so you are considering going elsewhere to get your expectations met. Either way a product or service cannot capture 100% of customers.

The Toodledo business model offers significant customization, features, self-help areas, and community (this message board) based help at a more than a fair price. It does not offer 1-800 help lines, 24 hour customer care, or guaranteed response to questions or requests. The amount of money exchanged for this service could never support this.

Also, not posting a support based question that could be answered by someone on this board is wasting everyone's time including your own. I wouldn't respond to you on the basis that you would never be satisfied with the level of support that I could offer. Toodledo is looking for a user group of self-sufficient customers. What is your support question?

As for your comparison between Milk and Toodledo. Search the message boards for 'Milk' and you will find scores of users that used Milk and found Toodledo to be superior in function. I would focus your decision based on the product as is today without support.

This message was edited Jan 31, 2009.
Jeremy

Posted Jan 30, 2009 in: Support..? Hello..?!
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2009
Don't take it personal, they're busy people.
Jeremy

Posted Jan 28, 2009 in: Blackberry Browser Settings
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2009
bump
Jeremy

Score: -1
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2009
  • Score: -1
For those requesting ReQall...have you tried Dial2Do.com?
Jeremy

Posted Jan 26, 2009 in: Blackberry Browser Settings
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2009
Can someone please post the settings that they have their blackberry browser set at for best Toodledo performance. Preferably for the Blackberry Curve 8320.

I'm trying to make the best of the browser experience.

Thanks
Jeremy

Posted Jan 26, 2009 in: Some Thoughts on Toodledo
  • Jeremy
I second that. Jim couldn't have said it better. Great job guys!

Jeremy
Jeremy

• Jeremy
Do you have a time frame for beginning the beta? I would like to help you as asap.
Jeremy

Posted Jan 25, 2009 in: 2008 In Review
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2009
Thanks for the update on the status. I've been hoping for one of those update/new feature posts.

Good luck on the move and congrats on the new digs.
Jeremy

• Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2009
In short "No". There are some programs that can simulate a desktop environment like Google Gears.

Apparently, there is a very good program for the iPhone. I wouldn't know because I use a Blackberry. The slim of the Toodledo site works very well on the T-Mobile G1 (Android OS) as well.

I hope that helps.
Jeremy

Posted Jan 09, 2009 in: How do GTDers implement a tickler?
Score: 1
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2009
  • Score: 1
Here are a few strategies to help with this.

1.You can place modifiers on your dates so that they do not show up until a certain date. Here is the help article on it.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=42

2.You can use the "start date" field. Go to account settings and modify the field used section. Check the box for start date.

3. There is a filter that you can used on the To do list page....click on filters and look for the Show/Hide future tasks option. Click to toggle.

These three options should work for you.

This message was edited Jan 09, 2009.
Jeremy

• Jeremy
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2009
Thank you for posting kmtathome! I'm excited about the possibilities.
Jeremy

Posted Dec 22, 2008 in: Uploading multiple files
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2008
My apologies, I thought you were talking about the CSV task upload....
Jeremy

Posted Dec 22, 2008 in: Filter by Repeat type
  • Jeremy
You might want to try tagging the item to make it easy to seach.
Jeremy

Posted Dec 22, 2008 in: Uploading multiple files
  • Jeremy
I wouldn't recommend it based on my experiences. Combine the files into one spreadsheet (up to 1MB) and up load that way.
Jeremy

• Jeremy
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2008
I just discovered the CSV import and this allows for a ton of tasks to be added at once. It's not sexy, but its efficient
Jeremy

• Jeremy
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2008
I use a curve....email import, Wap Access,

If you are looking to use the website, the T-Mobile G1 has real web browsing and the slim version of Toodledo works great on this phone.

This message was edited Dec 12, 2008.
Jeremy

Posted Dec 11, 2008 in: Server Upgrades
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2008
Just a thought...

Have you guys thought about a weekly/Monthly status update with what you guys are working on....server upgrades, import enhancements, etc.

The cool kids on the internets are blogging up a storm. Maybe you guys could have a blog. A general info post would be nice...where you're at, where you're heading.

Thanks for the faster servers! I renewed my Pro Subscription two days ago. Love the service and looking forward to future enhancements.

This message was edited Dec 11, 2008.
Jeremy

Posted Dec 10, 2008 in: Anyone using Dial2Do.com?
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Dec 10, 2008
What is the syntax for entering a ToodleDo entry?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6      Next