ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Ann M"
Ann M

Posted Mar 24, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 3
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2015
  • Score: 3
This type of habit can track a number over time. Maybe you want to record your weight each day, or maybe you want to track how much TV you watched. See a graph showing your progress on these habits.
Examples: Weight, sleep, TV watched

I think this "number habit" is slightly amiss. In many cases it's not desired to track daily so the idea of a "daily" chain i s not relevant. If I want to weigh my self weekly or monthly to see the progress over time then the idea of breaking the daily chain doesn't have merit. I think this can be true of any other "habits" that you want to monitor by number. I hope you consider this with upcoming updates.

Thanks,
Ann

This message was edited Mar 24, 2015.
Ann M

Posted Feb 23, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 3
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2015
  • Score: 3
I realize that development is underway to use increments like weekly, monthly, but it would also be helpful if we could have an option to select a date further back than week before last. In my case I have my habit information stored somewhere else where I would like to transfer the data for the last year by month. I hope you will consider this as well.

Thank you.
Ann
Ann M

Posted Feb 13, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Score: 0
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2015
  • Score: 0
I went into Toodledo this morning to find that the "help and forums" section was moved and I LOVE it. So much more appropriate. The fact that it was on the same hierarchy tab as my tasks, notes, etc. always bothered me. Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing more small changes that make a big difference.

Ann
Ann M

Posted Jan 13, 2015 in: How do you Toodledo?
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2015
I currently use outlines to house my visions, goals, and areas of focus, but in addition I have moved all my someday tasks and projects there too. While the functionality of tasks/folders works better for my someday items having all of them co-mingled makes it kind of unmanageable. The issue is that I would go from having 200+ items to 400+ items and while folders and search help to manage the extra I don't like the someday items to come up when I do random searches which I do daily to find related items. If there was a way to have two instances of the tasks tab running at once so that I can separate the someday items from all the other items that would be great.

Ann
Ann M

Posted Jan 08, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2015
Posted by targheauto:
I would greatly appreciate such an improvement as well.
Alex

Posted by lorlamothe:
Hello,

I was wondering if we can add color coding - by folder or by tag
I would really like to see, visually, the different tasks identified by the color assigned to the folder. I think this will add visual appeal as well as ease of finding tasks in the long list of tasks I have listed.

Thank you for the opportunity to add a comment.

Lori L

I too would appreciate that feature as these kind of visual changes will help the UI significantly.
Ann
Ann M

Posted Jan 06, 2015 in: How do you Toodledo?
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2015
Posted by M:
I try to put everything I think of that needs to be done, researched, followed-up on, considered, read... into TD. Then, later, I can go back through and determine if it really was worth capturing, and can prioritize it, delete it, or put it somewhere where I just feel better knowing that I didn't let it go.

This is perfect and exactly how I use the app as well. It's the best tool out there for this need.
Ann M

• Ann M
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2015
Strangely enough this is exactly how I am using outlines now. I switched over from OneNote last fall and I like this better having it all in one application while I am doing my weekly & monthly reviews.
Ann M

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: January 5 downtime explanation
Score: 1
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2015
  • Score: 1
And your response is why I continue to be a happy customer. Thankfully your tweets kept us updated so your transparency and quick response is much appreciated. Ann
Ann M

Posted Dec 30, 2014 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 13
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Dec 30, 2014
  • Score: 13
While I know this feature is useful since I have used other apps just for this purpose, I would have preferred to have seen enhancements to the existing features released before adding more features, for example adding a note field to the outline section. Personally, I would prefer to see you go deeper rather than wider. Also addressing the design interface really should be addressed. The notes section is pretty sad.

One other thing, I would really like the option to hide the tabs I don't use, like Lists and Habits. The addition of features without the ability to "hide" them is cluttering up the workspace.

Thank you for listening.

This message was edited Dec 30, 2014.
Ann M

• Ann M
  • Posted: Nov 21, 2014
I have noticed the same issue with the NY Times site.
Ann M

Posted Oct 10, 2014 in: Search Feature
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2014
I was wondering if you could add this feature at some point. I have developed several searches that I use and print the results regularly. It would be great to have the title of the search print on the page. There is nothing in the view that indicates what search it was.

I guess for that matter the same applies to any other "view." For example when I am in the "calendar view" and looking at everything in October it would be nice if it said October on the printed list since that is the view I am in. Same is true for folders, context, etc.

Thanks.
Ann

This message was edited Oct 10, 2014.
Ann M

Posted Sep 21, 2014 in: User Testimonials
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2014
I have been a user of Toodledo for over four years and it's been a godsend. I know it's not the most beautifully designed interface, but don't let that fool you. It's been able to accommodate every job and responsibility change. It can span all perspectives to be what you need it to be when you need it. It's the most mercurial life management tool I know and I love it because it's as simple or complex as I need it to be. Just like life.
Ann M

Posted Sep 17, 2014 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the outlines on the iPhone! You have no idea what a happy customer I am. It's fantastic and the interface works better than the website!

Now it's time for me to get going on that testimonial...
Ann M

• Ann M
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2014
I too have struggled with this and the result is that I have both. I use the equivalent of google docs for the time frames and within the docs the goals are broken out by categories.

I then use TD to list the relevant projects from those docs. While it may seem like duplication I have found it really isn't and works well because it depends upon the "horizon mindset" when I am reviewing these. Hope that helps.
Ann M

Posted Aug 04, 2014 in: Notes Folders
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2014
Yes, tasks and notes are on the iPhone, but lists and outlines are not (yet).
Ann M

Posted Jun 18, 2014 in: iPhone Sync
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Jun 18, 2014
I see there are new feature updates which is great. Is there any news on when this bug fix will be released?
Ann M

Posted Jun 09, 2014 in: iPhone Sync
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2014
This is very helpful as I too was getting frustrated with having to delete twice whereas I hadn't had to do that. Is there a listing somewhere of existing "bugs" we can review so that we know you know about them.
Ann M

• Ann M
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2013
I think I may have solved the issue by deleting and recreating the searches, but I have to say I have never run into this problem before.
Ann M

• Ann M
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2013
Hello,

I just noticed that my search function on my iPhone is not producing the same results as the website. Is there a known bug? It was working about a week ago and I did change the search criteria so it might be related to that, but I haven't been able to "reproduce" the problem by going back to the old criteria. It seems that no matter what I do to change the search the iPhone is not syncing because the search results on the iPhone don't change at all.
Thanks.
Ann M

Posted Nov 14, 2013 in: Capacity Planning
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Nov 14, 2013
Does anyone use Toodledo to due "visual" capacity planning and by that I mean creating a timeline. The current product works great and I use the length of time field and the start and due dates, but presentation is just a list and sometimes I need to see what this looks like visually in a calendar in order to determine if I can take on more work.

The calendar feature doesn't accomplish this because it's just dots and doesn't show the "duration" of the project. I realize that I could use other project management software but I have tried that and it's too much work since everything I need is in Toodledo.

I was thinking I could just export the information and graph it in a spreadsheet since this isn't something I would use daily. Just wondering if others could share any ideas they might use. Thanks.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next