ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Feb 06, 2019 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Score: 0
I'm currently testing free Trello account (I consider only that option for this particular platform), looks promising. Could anybody share opinion or critical cons?

This message was edited Feb 06, 2019.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 01, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Guys, nothing changed, those both plans have been presented since November. There's no point to discuss it until new owners publish new plans. They were claiming new prices will be anounced starting from January 1st.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 31, 2018 in: Folders default priority/context etc..
It's not possible.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 30, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
What I try to determine is the last/final version of pricing plan which according to new owners will be in place starting from Jan 1st.
They provided several versions of new plan here on this forum (some example at the beginning of this thread but it's not the only version and I stopped counting after 4th update), there is also "old" plan on official webpage - but it varies depending on if you're logged in or not, and also they have provided some tweaked versions of new plan for some selected users like in J.O.D.'s case. Of course they are super inactive on the forum so if any users ask questions, they remain unanswered.

So, anybody knows how the final version of new pricing plan looks like?
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 30, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by J.O.D:
A week ago I got an e-mail from Aaron with probably final plans definitions: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlER-iHBX0Pjh-IyC_28V-MHF-O0lQ. In my eyes, the Standard plan is my future choice. 1 year history is enough for me and e-mailing tasks without editing parameters (which is what I do) can easily be managed by IFTTT (grantly, I have tested it just two times, but it worked)."

Have anybody recently received any other version of the pricing plan than in the attached file? (it is different that what was published by Aaron on the forum, e.g. 1-year history in 2.99/month plan).

Is this version final or anyone have received another tweaked version (6th or 7th version if I count correctly)? And should it be treated as J.O.D.'s exclusive plan or the plan for all users - if so, when it will be published to the rest of users? - January 1st is approaching quite fast.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 17, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Guys, I'm just wondering. do you really have to post such long quotes? :-)
pawelkaleta

You can still view and edit the time for those dates. No matter if you have Mobile or Desktop view activated on your phone.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 07, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
Posted by GSP1963:
Honestly, these are two small enhancements. I don't think either of them have been executed well. The first one isn't automatic, as the CEO described it. The second one I can't even find. I'm not encouraged.

Fully agree, very sloppy implementation and we are talking about really small features.

The second one you should looking for while setting repeating pattern for given task, not in options/settings. You will find there another option to set end of month.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
Aaa, there it is, thanks. I was trying to find it on web interface on Android phone and it's not implemented there. When you switch to desktop view then yes, the option appears.

This message was edited Dec 06, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
Well said.

Anybody figured out how to use the second feature anounced, i.e. setting the last day of month for repeating task? I can't find it (?)
pawelkaleta

To be honest, the design of the interface is the last thing we should care about having in mind recent anouncements. At least, if he was still here, Jake would probably reply to your post.
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/25931/0/future-plans.html
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/26263/0/feature-roadmap-and-new-pricing-plans.html
pawelkaleta

In case you haven't noticed - Jake is not running Toodledo anymore.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 01, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
In short words - two tiny new features introduced and again some promises made for the future, plus info about pausing the mobile app development. Great update, thanks! :)
pawelkaleta

In this FAQ article you will find that Hide Future task will hide the item if it matches ANY of the criteria so the filter works as it should I think.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=65
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 29, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
You're both right, thank you.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 28, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Is anyone of you considering doit.im as an alternative? Could somebody share some thoughts or pros/cons vs TD? RTM looks promising, but what do you think about doit.im?

This message was edited Nov 28, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 28, 2018 in: Task dependency
It's on the features request page:
https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/link-task-to-completion-of-another-task

What does that mean in practice - you need to wait and see.

This message was edited Nov 28, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 25, 2018 in: Export note
Score: 1
Have you tried going to 'CSV Import / Export' and then export Notebook?
pawelkaleta

Posted by itp:
I was hoping for a reply by the developers.

You are not alone :)
pawelkaleta

I added task via e-mail after your post and it appeared in Toodledo correctly,
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next