ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
CharleneTX

Score: 3
The current version is almost unusable it's so slow. Trying to click the right spot to change a date or priority takes multiple tries. I have no idea how to capture a video of it.
CharleneTX

Posted Mar 21, 2019 in: Attachments / paperclip icon
Score: 0
Is there a way to hide the attachments / paperclip icon? I've just looked through the settings and I'm not finding a solution.
CharleneTX

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
Score: 1
I've also sent them a tweet and and emailed the address on their Twitter profile ([email protected]).
CharleneTX

Are you still having a problem with this? I just tested it and it works with both / and \ in advanced search.
CharleneTX

Posted Sep 26, 2018 in: Syncing Toodledo with Google Tasks
I use Ultimate To Do to sync with Toodledo and GTasks.
http://www.todolist.co/

It doesn't merge the two lists. On my desktop when I go GTasks I see only GTasks and when I go to Toodledo I see only Toodledo tasks. But in the UTD Android app you can customize your displays to show GTasks, Toodledo tasks, or both.

Be aware, UTD supports Tasks and Notes, but not Outlines, Lists, or Habits.
CharleneTX

Perhaps I'm not understanding what you're trying to do. I use Start Date as part of Michael Linenberger's MYN management strategy.

I have Start Date in all my sorts (the field is hidden unless you sort on it) and I don't use the Due Date field. I use the All Tasks and Context views; I don't use Hotlist, so I can't speak about that one. I've selected the filter to hide future tasks. I don't see any tasks whose start date is later than today and I don't need to use custom searches.
CharleneTX

Posted Jun 06, 2018 in: Deleting a saved search
Score: 3
Click the saved search.
Click the down arrow in the upper right corner (next to the sorting options).
Select "Delete Saved Search".
CharleneTX

I use start date for all my tasks and tasks = tomorrow are properly hidden. Are you in a country that changed clocks this weekend? In the US there was a bug when we changed the clocks. On Sunday "tomorrow" tasks were showing up even if future tasks were hidden. By Monday they were behaving properly again.
CharleneTX

Score: 2
February is the reason I put end-of-the-month tasks on the 28th. I've had to do this for every scheduling program I've used in the last 30 years. It does seem as though this shouldn't still be a problem.
CharleneTX

Posted Feb 24, 2018 in: Android - widget sorting
Is there a way to change the sort order in the Android widget (descending instead of ascending)? I know I can do this in the app itself.
CharleneTX

The data isn't stored on your computer; it's stored in the cloud. You can make a backup of your data to your drive and then have Carbonite back that up.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#22
CharleneTX

Posted Feb 07, 2018 in: Android App Update v6.4.0
Posted by DrFrankBuck:
Jake,

When I put URLs in the note section of tasks, they do not become active links. (If I open the web version on my Android phone, the links do work.)
I may be wrong, but it seems that functionality used to be there.

Is the ability to have clickable links in the note section of tasks something coming in the future?

Thanks,
Frank

I'm assuming you mean the web version of the site on a computer (as opposed to mobile or the app). If so, URLs in the task notes are clickable. If yours isn't working, I'd recommend you submit a support ticket.
CharleneTX

Posted Dec 12, 2017 in: Notes default view
Is there a way to set the default view for the Notes section so it always displays by folder instead of all notes?
CharleneTX

Posted Dec 08, 2017 in: searching on Android
Is it possible to search multiple fields on Android? A new saved search, perhaps?
CharleneTX

Posted by info_1395434132:

I've looked at MYN, but my to-dos aren't as email-centric at MYN expects, and I found it to be non-intuitive.

I'm a bit confused by this part. I use MYN and none of my tasks come from email.
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 05, 2017 in: renewal shouldn't change settings
Once again I've renewed and once again the subtasks setting has changed from disabled to enabled. Renewing shouldn't change *any* settings. I've reported this with every renewal since 2014.
CharleneTX

Posted Jun 10, 2017 in: naming saved searches
I finally figured it out.
CharleneTX

Posted Jun 09, 2017 in: naming saved searches
How do you name / re-name saved searches?

Edit: this is for the new layout.

This message was edited Jun 09, 2017.
CharleneTX

Posted Mar 05, 2017 in: How to use repeat tasks
You might want to start here:

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#2
CharleneTX

My vote would be user-defined start of day. I usually go to bed between 4-6am. So I'm working for several hours with the wrong dates.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6      Next