ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Purveyor"
Purveyor

Posted Mar 08, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
Score: 1
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2019
  • Score: 1
The updates had already been rolled out before the problem occurred.
You haven't explained why the website was not accessible for an hour and why there was a message about the beta site.
Purveyor

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
Score: 0
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2019
  • Score: 0
What is your “js”?
Which specific updates did you push?
Purveyor

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2019
It's working now.
Purveyor

Posted Feb 16, 2019 in: Outage
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2019
Posted by J-O-D:
Problems with data center and replication took longer than expected.
Where did you get that info?
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2019
Posted by rgb442:
I keep logging into the beta version
How are you accessing the "beta version"?
Purveyor

Posted Feb 11, 2019 in: Hotlist and Saved Search
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2019
There's a new setting for the Hotlist: Select Saved Search.

Nice but selecting a Saved Search should disable the other Hotlist settings. As it is now, Due Date is always used in the Hotlist, even if the Saved Search doesn't specify a Due Date.

This message was edited Feb 11, 2019.
Purveyor

Posted Jan 26, 2019 in: Basic question, Im sure but . . .
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2019
Purveyor

Posted Dec 23, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2018
Posted by pogo_1:
Losing the ability to sync Ultimate Todo List will lose me.
How did you determine that you will be losing the ability to sync with Ultimate To-Do?
Purveyor

Posted Dec 18, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2018
Posted by tjgraf_todo:
Just another option I haven't seen much of here...Evernote.
The main drawback is that I can't figure out how to do recurring tasks more effectively
So, what do you do with recurring tasks?

Many of my tasks repeat: daily, every weekday, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually or bi-annually. Some of them repeat from the date completed, others from the due date. Some of them are optional and they rollover to the next date if I don't complete them when scheduled. Most of the recurring tasks don't have alarms but some of them do. Toodledo does a great job of handling all of these. I trust that all tasks will show up when they need to show up and it's easy for me to see lists of current, upcoming and completed tasks. Seems to me that it would be huge amount of work to set up a system of recurring tasks in Evernote and I doubt that it would ever be as reliable as Toodledo or any other task management system with recurring tasks.

This message was edited Dec 18, 2018.
Purveyor

Posted Dec 17, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2018
@pawelkaleta, I agree.

Usually there's no reason to quote a long post. Just click "Post Reply".
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2018
The Android link still goes to "iOS Engineer".
Purveyor

Posted Dec 07, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
  • Purveyor
On June 25, 2018 Sam said this:
there are no major product updates right now other than updating the iOS app.
On September 26, 2018, Aaron said this:
We have an IOS developer working on a large overhaul of the IOS app. As many folks have shared, the IOS app was in a bad state. We are accelerating this development to bring this experience up to parity and to keep up with Apple’s IOS update schedule. We’ll share more soon once we've scoped out all the work
On November 1, 2018, Aaron said:
We’re prioritizing getting mobile apps, voice input, smartwatch apps, calendar integrations, and task sharing so that you can get tasks into one central location even faster and never fall behind on your to-do list, no matter where you go
A few days ago in this topic, he said:
The bad news is our mobile developer had to take a step back from work to give his full attention to a personal situation. So, we’re hitting pause on our mobile app development until we get the right things in place.
So, a top priority has been put on hold because one developer is not available. What does Aaron mean by "get the right things in place"?

Toodledo has been looking for developers since July 29, 2018. Looks like they're not trying very hard or they're not willing to pay enough.

This message was edited Dec 07, 2018.
Purveyor

Posted Dec 07, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
  • Purveyor
Posted by GSP1963:
I can't see any option to repeat on the end of the month -- nothing found under "Simple options," nothing found under "Advanced options." Also, on the Help/FAQ pages, there's no mention at all of the feature; in fact, the help still warns users choosing the 31st will cause the task to be skipped on months with fewer days.
You're using the old version of Toodledo.

You can change to the new version at Modify Default Settings.

Actually, it's not really new. It was introduced on March 7, 2017 and the option to make it the default became available on May 19, 2017.
Purveyor

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2018
@pawelkaleta,

At the bottom of the Repeat field there's "End of Month" with a horizontal band of white space.
If you click anywhere in that space, you'll get a checkmark at the right. This will override all the other settings for repeat.
Not intuitive.
Purveyor

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2018
Contrary to what Aaron says, this is not "a setting to automatically roll over overdue tasks to today". Key word is "automatically".

In any case, it seems that Aaron will be dropping by once a month to provide an update and he will not be responding to user questions. After all, he is CEO of Toodledo so he is obviously busy dealing with all of the executives that report to him ...

I was thinking of creating a default response, similar to what Jake had when he responded to a feature request. Something like:

"Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, Toodledo does not provide answers to support questions in these forums and I am not interested in providing free support now that my subscription will be tripling in price."

Well, perhaps things will change ...

This message was edited Dec 06, 2018.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2018
There's the Printable Booklet.

Also, you can create and save Advanced Searches, and then view and print a saved search.

The most advanced option would be to download your tasks to a CSV file, import the file into Excel, format your list in whatever way you want, and then print. You could automate most of this if you're familiar with macros.

This message was edited Dec 04, 2018.
Purveyor

Posted Dec 03, 2018 in: Error Syning Tasks (#-13)
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2018
You get an error when you do what?
Purveyor

Posted Nov 29, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2018
The About Us page for Doit.im does not inspire confidence.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Nov 14, 2018
It's good that this feature request is on the "In Progress" list and it's reasonable to assume that the feature will be implemented soon.
The Road Map is much better than Jake's refusal to make any items on his list visible to users. Not only does the Road Map provide a list of suggestions and the status, it will also provide a timeline so that it will be more obvious when there are old, unimplemented requests.

But, so far, the only change that has actually been implemented is the increase in pricing.

We'll see what happens in the next few months.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2018
It has been on the list since at least April 2009:
Repeat on last day of month

FWIW, Todoist and RTM have the option.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44      Next