ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kenckar"
kenckar

Score: 0
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2019
  • Score: 0
I'm wondering what I am doing wrong. On my PC chrome browser, pressing those keys seems to do nothing...
kenckar

Posted Oct 23, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2018
Posted by Ummagumma:
Collaboration is useful for families too - shared groceries lists, chore lists etc. But since everyone needs to have a paid Toodledo account to use it, it wasn’t really ever a personal feature, so moving it to a business plan would make more sense.

The best one for iOs is Buy Me A Pie. Amazing app for shared lists.
kenckar

Score: 3
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2018
  • Score: 3
Dear ToodleDo,

I understand that you need to get revenue to earn back your purchase price. It's business. With the current product, I doubt that I would pay the new price, but I have about two years left. So basically I am fine for now.

I don't see what improvements you can make to improve the product enough to justify the steep price hike for me. Most of the suggested improvements are not for functions I need, but who knows?

I hope you keep the Habits functionality, but please fix the averaging algorithm. It treats a data point of 0 (zero) as a null. 0 is a data point if it is entered; if not it's null. I can fix this for you if you send me the code.

I suspect that given the competitive landscape, it will be difficult to justify the large price hike. You will likely lose some subscribers as their plans roll off. You will have to race to make sure the biggest improvements come out before you start to bleed too much.

Regards,
Tony

This message was edited Oct 17, 2018.
kenckar

Posted Jul 13, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2018
Good luck with your acquisition. I am a huge fan and user of ToodleDo and wish you the best.

I do have one bug that I reported some time back, but have not seen any progress yet.

In the Habits section, I have a few habits that I track using numbers some of them I want more (socializing at work), some less (alcoholic beverages). I like to see the average across time. The way the graph calculates the average is to sum all the incidences, then divide by the number of fields with a non-zero value. So if I have values of 6, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, it will report an average of 6.

A more useful approach would be to include any time there is any value. So that average would be 1. Whereas 6, , , , , , , SHOULD give a 6. My current workaround is to put a .001 into the field, but that's kind of strange.

BTW, I am a numbers geek, and I like numbers to be correct and act as expected. But you guessed that already.

Thanks for your assistance on this, and again best wishes going forward.

This message was edited Jul 13, 2018.
kenckar

Posted Sep 03, 2013 in: Can't add tasks on two iOS devices
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2013
It also did not sync down to my iDevice. I added someting on the web version andd it did not come to my iPad.

I deleted the app from my iPad, then reloaded ot from the appStore. That seems to have fixed it per Jame's note above. Be aware though that you will lose your settings if you do that. I will wait for the upgrade on my iPhone which apparently has been submitted.

Regards,
Tony
kenckar

Posted Sep 03, 2013 in: Can't add tasks on two iOS devices
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2013
It seems as though it adds for a fraction of a second, then disappears

Even when I try to edit details... The window just goes away

kenckar

Posted Sep 02, 2013 in: Can't add tasks on two iOS devices
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2013
I have no idea what is wrong, but suddenly I can't add tasks on two iOS devices. I flew from Oakland to Houston, and while in the air found I could not create new tasks. Any ideas?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3