ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by David"
David

Posted May 12, 2010 in: Appigo Todo for iPad out now
Score: 0
  • David
  • Posted: May 12, 2010
  • Score: 0
The app has a great UI but after using it for a bit I realized that the syncing can take forever sometimes. It took the app almost 20 seconds just to update a deleted task once >:( This is a huge contrast to the instant syncing after each edit Toodledo offers.
David

• David
  • Posted: May 11, 2010
I just downloaded Appigo TODO's new iPad app but I'll still keep this app installed to keep an eye on the updates :-D
David

• David
  • Posted: May 09, 2010
Taska has a really nice UI but the syncing is awful. They claim that Toodle syncing is fixed with every update but it's still broken. I'll create a task on the iPad version and it won't even show up on the iPhone app after a sync! My suggestion is try out the official Toodledo app. It's universal and has worked perfectly for me so far. The only downside with this app is that it doesn't have the awesome simplistic UI these third party apps offer.
David

Posted May 08, 2010 in: Toodledo web app
  • David
  • Posted: May 08, 2010
Do you have any plans to overhaul the Toodledo web UI interface? It works but I was never a fan of it. It feels very messy to me and I vastly prefer the iPad/iPhone app after the recent update. I actually went to Remember the Milk for a while for the more elegant web interface but then realized that I wasted 25 bucks on them because of the lack of updates, features and communication they have with their community heh.
David

• David
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
This is a great update. I used to rely on 3rd party apps for my todo list but now I'm using this on my iphone and iPad! It's still not the most elegant app but it's enough to make me resub to the pro version :-)
David

• David
  • Posted: Dec 26, 2009
Is there any chance you could simplify the UI a bit? Appigo's todo and the new 2do apps have a much cleaner UI and takes lesser taps to view all the features. Toodledo has definitely come a long way but there's still to much swiping to view each feature imo. I would really prefer to use Toodledo because it has the best syncing methods :)
David

Posted Nov 24, 2009 in: Cool new iPhone ToDo app
  • David
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2009
I bought the app the other day and I love it. The UI is fantastic and it's even got me to stop using toodledo for now because it's so easy on the eyes. I'm really hoping the developer adds syncing soon which is must for me!
David

Posted Nov 08, 2009 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
  • David
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2009
any updates coming out soon for the iphone app? Mine is constantly crashing after checking off or adding a few tasks. I'm on the 3GS and have the sync set to sync at startup and after editing.
David

Posted Aug 04, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • David
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2009
I take back what I said. The landscape is fast on the 3gs!!! Just not the 3g :)
David

Posted Aug 03, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • David
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2009
I'm liking the landscape feature that just came out but 2 questions;

1) can you make it so we can lock the auto rotation in horizontal mode

2) It's too slow for me to use on the fly! It takes about 2-3 seconds for the thing to re adjust but it gets really annoying after a while just like as if I was using a windows phone :(. Other than that you're app is almost perfect and I don't even use TODO anymore :)
Skip to Page:  1   2   3