ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by strativourakis"
strativourakis

Posted Jan 22, 2014 in: gold v. platinum
Score: 0
Wow.... 5 min of downtime = 1 free month?? That's awesome!!

I've been a loyal ToodleDo user for years; at least 3-4, and cannot for the life of me recall any downtime or outages....this has been a fantastic service.
strativourakis

Posted Jan 22, 2014 in: Task & Sub Task!
I too would like this. I hope / think we're getting this sort of functionality with the new "Lists" section, but it's useless to me until I can access Lists (and Outlines!) on my iOS device....hint, hint.... :-)

I'll pay extra if it will help speed along the implementations of lists & Outlines to iOS!!!
strativourakis

Score: 1
I know you guys don't really comment on timelines....but having Outlines and Lists available on the iOS app would just be so killer for me......it's not even funny.

Any chance it's coming soon??

Please? :-)
strativourakis

Posted Jul 18, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.8
Back on the topic of the app update, when you update the app to include the Outlines section, I will definitely update my app and maybe upgrade to a Pro Plus subscription.

Thanks!
strativourakis

Posted Jul 18, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.8
Wow....Jake....I both want to smack myself for not simply asking/posting a comment sooner, and also whack you for not doing this sooner too. ;-) Haha.

The search is now *exponentially* faster and actually useful on the ToodleDo.com website!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
strativourakis

Posted Jul 17, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.8
I agree with Krellan: There is something seriously wrong with searching on the Toodledo.com webpage/webapp.

Literally, by the time a search on the website completes, I am able to pull my iPad from my bag, open it up, click it into its keyboard, open the Toodledo app search for and find exactly what I'm looking for. It's that slow.

My PC is an i7, 12GB RAM, SSD, with a 50+MBPS cable connection. I've got an incredibly fast & capable PC, yet searching for tasks on Toodledo.com is worthless.

Can you please look into this?
strativourakis

Posted Jun 14, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
I agree with other commenters that if subtasks were better refined (and worked at all in the iOS apps) then that would probably be better and simpler overall as I'd have one less thing to manage. Now I have notes and tasks, while the functionality that Outlines brings to the table is great, I'm a little worried of adding a third item that I will have to manage.
strativourakis

Posted Jun 05, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: 8
I....I'm speechless....I've wanted this basic, simple functionality in an iOS app for....well....ever since I can remember. I can't really verbalize how insanely happy I am with this new Outline feature....when it comes to iOS, I might seriously pass out from joy. This will make my work so immeasurably easier, it's just nuts.

Add in the ability to link an outline to a task, and....holy crap.....thank you, thank you, thank you....
strativourakis

Posted Dec 03, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.1 Released
Score: 1
I too had BIG problems with the new app.

1) Performance was AWFUL. I have the iPhone 4 and iPad 3G, and ToodleDo took forever to load and froze/hung up constantly and consistently.

2) The local reminders SUCKS. I agreed to use them when prompted, as it was the recommended option, and I get reminders for events that are 1, 2+ days in the future...even AFTER downgrading back to 2.1.0. AND disabling notifications.

It insists on popping up inaccurate reminders of tasks that I have already moved to a different date & time, on both my iPad and iPhone.

How can I disable the local reminders and switch back to the way it was before? I do not see any options on ToodleDo.com nor in the app.

No offense guys, but this is one *really* screwed up update. As most of us rely heavily on ToodleDo to manage our lives and work, can you test these things out more intensely before releasing them?
strativourakis

Posted Oct 05, 2010 in: How do you handle subtasks?
Hi everyone.

I have folders set up in Toodledo for different major topics such as "client follow-up" "Home Improvement" "Car", etc.

Something that I would file in my "Home Improvement" folder is to re-caulk my bathtub.

However, this is not a next action in and of itself; first I need to buy caulk, do some prep work, etc. I have these action steps listed as sub-tasks, but as I primarily use ToodleDo on my iPad and iPhone (I find those apps faster & easier to use in most ways than the website) and subtasks are not displayed slightly indented under the parent as on the website, it's a bit cumbersome to either put a reminder in the task title that there are subtasks associated with "Caulk Bathtub" or to have to see the teeny, tiny icon next to the task indicating that there are subtasks under it.

Does that make sense?

Anyway, how do you people handle tasks with subtasks more effectively, especially in light of the fact that often the subtasks are the more important next action steps?

I guess I could (and do) simply assign the subtasks a higher priority and mark them as "next action" but I like seeing the ultimate goal that the subtask will lead to...maybe I should start using goals in ToodleDo?

Thanks
Skip to Page:  1   2   3