HansD

Posted Apr 27, 2009 in: serach and subtasks
Score: 0
  • HansD
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2009
  • Score: 0
Just defined a search:
- folder is A or folder is B

when searching I see all items I expect.

Next, "Toggle subtaks" and the subtaks are not shown: "Some subtasks are hidden because of your filters." (altough they where available before the toggle and they match the criteria.
HansD

Posted Apr 24, 2009 in: searching
Score: 1
  • HansD
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2009
  • Score: 1
ok, but I want to use:
- one view having both 'real' folders and 'search' folders
- the 'search' folder when retrieving tasks by email
- on searching, i want to use the search-folder name as a folder value
HansD

Posted Apr 24, 2009 in: add subtask
  • HansD
When showing nested tasks with subtasks, an additional line is shown with the green + buuton and the text 'add subtask'
Would it be possible to move the green + on the line of the parent task and drop te text? This saves some screen..
If you put it behind the checkbox and before the star, this would allign the star icons as well

(this icon could also be placed on tasks that are not yet nested, allowing them to add their first subtask as well)

This message was edited Apr 24, 2009.
HansD

Posted Apr 24, 2009 in: searching
Score: 1
  • HansD
  • Score: 1
Using search, I noticed I can only search for exact folder names, not using 'contains' (same goes for context). Would be great to search for @home*.

Would also be great if searches act like folders, of course only for viewing/searching. This would allow for retrieving tasks per email more easily, and while reviewing you do not have to distinguish between real folders and searches (thus also include these search folders in the folder tab).
Perhpas what searches to show as folder should be configurable

This message was edited Apr 24, 2009.
HansD

• HansD
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2009
could you perhaps include in the message an indication of when it is expected to be back up & running? Please take into consideration that not everybody is in the same time zone or can do the quick mental calculation.

Something like "expected to be back at 8:00 CET (current time: 7:32 CET)" should be ok, as is any other time zone.
HansD

Posted Mar 02, 2009 in: request tasks via email
  • HansD
I've noticed that when requesting tasks via email (subject starting with ?) it will always be send to the email specified in the account.

Would love to see that I can specify multiple allowed email sources, so that when a request is send from that account the response will be send back to the same address. Otherwise it should function as it currently is.
HansD

Posted Mar 02, 2009 in: add multiple tasks via email
  • HansD
Hi,

currently only 1 task can be added via email. Would love to seen an option to add multiple tasks using 1 email (while keeping the current option).

I have no issues with sending it to a seperate (secret) email address or having to use a special subject. And if at first I loose the functionality to add comments, that's fine by me as well (1 line tasks)
HansD

Posted Dec 12, 2008 in: Special syntax
  • HansD
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2008
Hi, I would love to see the special synatx for email expanded (besides to be able to use it in the webinterface, see http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1005/-4584/easy-task-adding.html) but also for the other fields, like tags etc.
HansD

• HansD
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2008
HansD

Posted Dec 05, 2008 in: easy task adding
  • HansD
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2008
Hi,
Perhaps I'm missing something, but I would like to add a task in the webinterface/firefox-addon in one line using syntax that is also to be used on the email import. Thus no seperate fields initially for context etc, but they take the values from what I've entered.

Also later, when maintaining a task I would like to use this 'simple' way of adjusting the task. Optionally I would switch to the multi-box view for special cases.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3