ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Laurence_1573215849"
Laurence_1573215849

Posted May 03, 2020 in: How do you delete folders?
Score: 0
1. Click no your avatar
2. Click Folders under Organize
You'll see something like this

This message was edited May 03, 2020.
Laurence_1573215849

This happened to me to for a couple of days, but I think (not sure) Toodledo pulled back the update and reverted to an older version. Took several hours after logging in to the mobile app (basically leaving the phone alone) -- and things are back to normal and everything is syncing fine.
Laurence_1573215849

Score: -1
I feel the same way. I rely on Toodledo enough that being a paid user is worth it.
Laurence_1573215849

https://www.toodledo.com/subscribe/

Appears so! It's a paid feature.
Laurence_1573215849

Posted Mar 21, 2020 in: android app crash
Devs appear to have downgraded the app on the Play Store. Uninstall/reinstall is my suggestion. It works fine now.
Laurence_1573215849

Posted Mar 21, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
Just to update. FWIW, the old app v6.6.9 from 2018 will eventually sync everything back properly. Initially some saved searches and tasks weren't showing up. Did a few deletes and signouts from the app, then eventually just left it signed-in overnight. This morning things look normal again. So I'm back to using the Android app!
Laurence_1573215849

Posted Mar 20, 2020 in: We’re Back
Posted by Laurence_1573215849:
Posted by cindymerrill3:
I love Toodledo and have organized my life for many years using Toodledo tasks and notes. However, starting today, the Toodledo Android app now CRASHES immediately EVERY TIME I OPEN IT. Since my app updated overnight, I assume that the last update broke it. Could you please re-enable the previous version ASAP?

Have the same issue with the new app. Ended up like you putting the web version on my home page. Works well but doesn't work offline.

I did leave a support ticket to the Toodeldo team immediately, so hopefully they will get to answering it.

But looking the recent history of Toodledo here in the forums, we can look at this situation half-glass full that *at long last* there is an attempt to upgrade / update the mobile app/s. Hopefully this updating and bugfixing bugs will progress forward positively.

Uninstall and reinstall a couple of times. Works now. Still trying to get it to sync though. Seems like devs backpedaled and put the old v6.6.9 2018 update back on Play Store, which was working perfectly fine.
Laurence_1573215849

Posted Mar 18, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
Posted by cindymerrill3:
I love Toodledo and have organized my life for many years using Toodledo tasks and notes. However, starting today, the Toodledo Android app now CRASHES immediately EVERY TIME I OPEN IT. Since my app updated overnight, I assume that the last update broke it. Could you please re-enable the previous version ASAP?

Have the same issue with the new app. Ended up like you putting the web version on my home page. Works well but doesn't work offline.

I did leave a support ticket to the Toodeldo team immediately, so hopefully they will get to answering it.

But looking the recent history of Toodledo here in the forums, we can look at this situation half-glass full that *at long last* there is an attempt to upgrade / update the mobile app/s. Hopefully this updating and bugfixing bugs will progress forward positively.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3