Score: 1
Is it possible to filter the list?
I can not find how to do that.
Thank you
vivendom.budget

Posted Sep 18, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 0
Limits cutting an incredible functionallity

After 6 years using Toodledo we can say that now we have all the functionallity here because Outlines and Lists are perfect, but we still have the same old problem:

100 lists/outlines limitation are so poor for team work pourposes.

You are thinking on lists/outlines as templates used by diferent tasks but i am sure that a lot of teams working on Toodledo think on maintaining all the information in each task as we can do with notes where limit is 10.000 according with 20.000 tasks limitation.

Of course we are using the same outline/list template on diferent tasks but we need to mantain "the instance" after using those templates on each task.

The idea is that diferent tasks could share the most part of columns on a list using the same template, but there are other columns with values that only take sense on a particular task.

Increasing storage is not critic enought for upgrading our accounts, but if you increase those limits in a significant way we'll have no doubt on paying for that.

Jake, i hope that you understand us and we apreciate a lot your comments.

Thank you !
vivendom.budget

Posted Sep 17, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Is there any limit for list storage as we have on folders,outlines,etc...?
vivendom.budget

Posted Sep 17, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vivendom.budget

Jake,

Would it be possible to link whatsapp chats to your atachment menu options?

Would it be possible to link google drive docs to your atachment menu options?
Now you can upload google drive docs but why not just linking it instead off uploading it.

Thank you
vivendom.budget

Posted Jul 16, 2013 in: TASK INFO VISIBLE ON OUTLINE PAGE
Hi,

It will be very usefull to see task info (tag,location,folder,...) on outline page.
That info should change depending on the selected outline.

If there are many tasks linked with the selected outline you should present task lists.

thanks
vivendom.budget

Posted Jul 16, 2013 in: OUTLINE UPLOAD FAILURE
Hi,

i'm trying to upload some txt files via outline append option and it doesn't work.
Downloading is working correctly.

thanks
vivendom.budget

THANK YOU JAKE.

AMAZING STEP.

CONGRATULATIONS !
vivendom.budget

Posted Jun 27, 2013 in: FUTURE TASK-OUTLINE LINK
Please, take into account to add the functionality of searching tasks via outline lists.

Thank you.
vivendom.budget

Posted Jun 27, 2013 in: File atachment Backup
Have you got on your todo list to add File atachment Backup's ?

Sure i will pay for that

Thank you!
vivendom.budget

Posted Jun 18, 2013 in: FUTURE TASK-OUTLINE LINK
Perfect !!!!!!!!

I can not wait for using that.
Thank you Jake
vivendom.budget

Posted Jun 17, 2013 in: FUTURE TASK-OUTLINE LINK
Hi !

I'm doing a lot of work creating outlines but thinking on a future where I could link them with my tasks.

I was thinking on that and i imagine new task-outline link functionalility as a new section/field on each task where i could select an outline using a select list where i've created outline templates before.

For making those links, will we need to create/clone new outlines for each task or we will have the ability to select from diferent outline templates as a new task field?

Thnk you!
vivendom.budget

Posted Jun 13, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: 2
Good work !

Normally, the procedure to "solve" my tasks is allways the same and as a consequence i follow the same outline for each kind os task.

Will you have the ability to link a task with an outline template or you need to create/clone a new outline for each new task?

Thank you!
vivendom.budget

Posted Jul 08, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
Task/subtasks shared with me but not owned by me increase my task counter or the counter increase only when task/subtasks are owned by me?

That is important, because since joint tasks is working i'm sharing lots of new tasks each day.

Thank you!
vivendom.budget

Posted Jul 05, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
Thanks for the suggestion Jcarl, but i tried it and it doesn't work. I think that this is because assignor is associated to the old functionality for sharing tasks that works assigning tasks to your collaborators, but assignor doesn't work with the new "joint task" functionality. You can see your collaborators in searching list but if you are joining tasks with them you can not filter them. It only works if you assign tasks to them, but in this case you can not see the task again after assignin it. Do you agree or i'm wrong? Thank you again
vivendom.budget

Posted Jul 05, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
Joint Task improvement is a win-win improvement. Since now we were working using 1/2 pro plus workspaces. Now, we are convinced to get 4 new Pro plus subscriber users.

Only for a better shared tasks management between our team we want to suggest some additional features:

1)"Sharing with" versus "Sharing From". We need to know what tasks are sharing with each collaborator. Now in sharing view we could only know shared tasks by owner. Is that correct?

2)Search functionality. To permit us looking for all tasks shared with an specific collaborator. Now we can only search shared tasks in general.

3)Multi-Edit Functionality. In order to share tasks depending on folders,goals,.. we need to change, add or remove collaborators using multi-edit funcionality.

4)Collaborator Counters. Tasks shared on collaborators workspace doesn't reflect task counters (only the owner). Is this a bug?

5)Collaborator Notes. It will be very usefull to find a way for diferenciate collaborator notes...by colours, additional text like "collaborator wrote..."

To be continued..
Thank You !

This message was edited Jul 05, 2012.
vivendom.budget

Posted Jun 08, 2012 in: Notebook Default View
Good improvement. Thank you.

I can not wait. I will stay tuned.
vivendom.budget

Posted May 06, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
Score: -1
After 20 years experimenting with several expensive management tools in 3 or 4 diferent companies, finally we decide to use Toodledo for managing our 12 people team, because of a simple but very important reason: It works !

Jake & Co, let me encourage you to continue developing what for a lot of people is the best task managing tool now.

Just let me suggest that in order to avoid misunderstandings and to permit us to take on account future improvings it will be very usefull to briefly know your High Level Road Map. For me you don't need to publicate votations, rankings,..... from the users. The final decision is only yours and after all, in my opinion, you are doing it so well.

Kind regards.
Joan
vivendom.budget

Posted May 03, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
Nice!

Could you add folder and goal filters on task age and completion time views?

Thank you!
vivendom.budget

I am looking for a way to group my folders on Folder View.
Is it possible to nest folders on Left side bar?

I'm not thinking on the same idea of tasks and subtasks where they are relationated with parent field.

Just implementing Expand/Contract functionality on left side bar will be very usefull for me.

Thank You!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5      Next