ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Michael_49"
Michael_49

Posted Sep 22, 2013 in: Resetting Checkboxes in Lists
Score: 1
How do you RESET all the checkboxes in a list back to being unchecked... all at one time. ie I went to the grocery store and used my list. This week I want to reuse the list.

This message was edited Sep 22, 2013.
Michael_49

Posted Jul 04, 2013 in: Stylish layout not displaying in Chrome
Score: 0
I've installed both Stylish and two separate layouts for Toodledo. Everything is installed (extensions etc.), however, nothing changes. I've tried to restart both Chrome and TOODLEDO and nothing happens. I went into extensions and it is enabled. Any suggestions?

NEVER MIND! I realized the styles WERE working...the ones I chose were just too subtle for me to notice. BTW, any suggestions for which ones to try?

This message was edited Jul 04, 2013.
Michael_49

Posted Jun 09, 2013 in: Subtasks Hidden
Hey Modum,
Thanks for getting back to me. After I posted, I discovered that I can set Folders to hidden and Views to indented. I will just have to bounce back and forth to view my lists. Thanks for all of the insight and help!
Michael_49

Posted Jun 07, 2013 in: Editing Saved Searches
Kochav, if you click and drag over your search name from LEFT to Right (it doesn't work in the other direction) to highlight, and then either rt click or Control C to copy...Modify your search and when you click save, PASTE the exact same name and the search will be replaced instead of duplicated.

It's a technique I used back in the '90s...sad we still have to do it today. (:/
Michael_49

Posted Jun 05, 2013 in: Subtasks Hidden
I am using Toodledo in Chrome. When I change my subtasks to hidden (or in line), it impacts ALL the various views and searches...it is not configurable per folder or search view. Modum, how do you get that to work???
Michael_49

Posted Jun 05, 2013 in: Subtasks Hidden
Is there a search criteria that I can use to have them be visible if I star the subtask?

This is becomming a deal breaker...expanded subtask lists just become monsters!
Michael_49

Posted Jun 04, 2013 in: Toodledo Toosdays: Task Templates
I do what Purveyor does (there is no such thing as original thought! LOL) I make a "Text" backup" of all my templates and store them in Notes. Then, if I screw something up and use or delete my template by accident, I can use "Add multiple tasks" to recover the template structure.
Michael_49

Posted Jun 04, 2013 in: Subtasks Hidden
If the only way to show a Parent w/ subtasks collapsed is to set them as "Hidden", is there a way to show the individual subtask when the setting is set to "hidden"?

i.e. I have a search view that displays PROJECTS and then another search view that displays individual starred tasks, some of which are subtasks. When I make them "hidden" to collapse the Parent, I lose the visibility of the subtask.
Michael_49

Posted Nov 13, 2012 in: Automatic backup ideas?
I have a repeating task (1x per month) to back up Toodledo (using the Tools Backup up option). It takes 30 seconds and I never forget to do it.
Michael_49

Posted Oct 27, 2012 in: Hidden Tasks
I use the "Show" icon (next to the quick add task). I turn OFF the checkbox for "show future tasks" and then set the "Start Date" of my task for any future date. For example... "Take car in for snow tires - Nov 25, 2012" my task will not appear until 11/25/12. I can view it in advance if I check the "show future tasks".
Michael_49

Posted Sep 04, 2012 in: Scale of the Universe
Oh Man. Sorry, I forgot to include the link...duuuh

http://htwins.net/scale2/
Michael_49

Posted Sep 02, 2012 in: Scale of the Universe
I stumbled onto this intriguing website. It is an interactive tool to learn about the scale of the universe. Suggestion: Drag the slide bar to the far left and use your keyboard "left and right arrows" to control the slide bar. You can click on any object to learn more about it.

BTW, I tried the new Toodledo Bookmark Feature and added this URL to my "Reference" folder! It worked great!
Michael_49

Posted Jun 15, 2012 in: Appointments Added to My To Do List
I would like to easily add my daily appointments to my to do list so I have a more accurate view of ALL my time for that day. Otherwise I identify tasks to do but I run out of time in the course of the day.

I use Outlook. I have tried to "forward" appts from my Outlook calendar to Toodledo but I can't easily pick up (or copy) the time and/or date into the subject line so it appears in the task after I email it to myself. I am trying to minimize the amount of "touches" to each task for my day.

Any Ideas???

BTW, I just stumbled onto this link, so I'm on the right track!
https://www.odesk.com/blog/2012/01/how-i-killed-my-to-do-list/
Michael_49

Posted Jun 15, 2012 in: Color Coding
I totally agree. I want to easily scan my views and quickly recognize what I have to do without having to reread each item daily to decide.

Not to deviate from this thread, but some "drag and drop" would be great too!
Michael_49

Posted Jun 06, 2012 in: Can I backup configuration settings?
Is there any way to backup/save configuration/views settings? I know you can backup& restore the data.
Michael_49

Posted by paul:

Multi-select / multi-edit is now a feature in "ultimate to-do list" v1.5, an Android partner mobile client for Toodledo. And it's implemented very well. Simple but effective. This functionality is included in their mobile and tablet version.

Paul, I'm using version 1.6.4 of "Ultimate to do list". How do you do the multi select you refer to?

This message was edited Feb 19, 2012.
Michael_49

Posted Jan 15, 2012 in: Daily tasks
Score: -1
Anything like TallyZoo for Android? This could be awesome for me!
Michael_49

Posted Jan 12, 2012 in: Easy Integration with Outlook
I noticed that I received the error message when I had it go to a specific location (ie http://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php?#goal) rather than just to http://www.toodledo.com.

You can then set the default view to open in Toodledo to circumvent the error.

This message was edited Jan 12, 2012.
Michael_49

Posted Dec 11, 2011 in: Editing multiple tasks at once
Also, you can't just look at your list and "tick" off the tasks you want. You have to either:
> Star each one
> Change Priority
> Change Folder

If there is a way, I'd like to know!
Michael_49

Score: -1
I use Handcent with my Toodledo email and speak my todos in the car. It works for me without the ( ). I can't use some of the codes however. No !! etc willwork.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next