ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jdoree"
jdoree

Posted Apr 15, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
Score: 0
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2008
  • Score: 0
@andy: Can you put !important only on the body background image? That is my primary problem at this point. Or at least don't have the repeat as important. That might be enough. Do you want to take this conversation offline? You can use the Contact link on http://doree.com/stuff/ if you like
jdoree

Posted Apr 15, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
Score: -1
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2008
  • Score: -1
@andy: thanks for making this nice theme. Unfortunately your !importants don't allow my toggling of the visibility of the Toodledo toc. Any chance we can work together so both of our scripts can co-habitate?
jdoree

Posted Apr 14, 2008 in: Gmail Extension
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2008
One addition that I would love to see is better integration with Gmail. I have tried many online to do lists and feel that Toodledo is best suited for me.

Having said that, I also find Gmail itself to be a very good tool for organizing my tasks. If Toodle do had a Gmail Extension similar to Remember The Milk it we be clearly unbeatable. The vast majority of my tasks are the result of emails that I receive. Being able to add them directly to Toodledo we be amazing.

I know the Toodledo team is very busy but is there any chance something like this is being considered? Dare to dream...

(By the way, I tried Remember The Milk for a significant amount of time previously and have no regrets about my switch to Toodledo.)
jdoree

Posted Apr 14, 2008 in: Starred Tasks
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2008
The new stars are a great addition. Thank you very much for adding this feature. Like Doug I too have been struggling with a 'things I NEED to do today' list. This fits that need.

By the way, I don't see the option in the slim view to show starred items. Is there a way to enable this? ...am I overlooking something?
jdoree

Posted Apr 13, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2008
@eracman: I agree. I've been wanting to change the purple too. It involves a bit more work than the Toggledo folding sidebar script otherwise I would have done it already.

If I can get a couple of my current projects finished off I'll try to write something to help both of our eyes. :)
jdoree

Posted Apr 13, 2008 in: Offline Access - Google Gears
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2008
Offline access would be great. Is it on the roadmap?
jdoree

Posted Apr 11, 2008 in: stars, great idea!
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2008
The addition of stars is great.

I live in the All Tasks view sorted by Priority. My only suggestion would be to remove or change the color of the 'warning' type icon that is on colored bars for each priority heading. The yellow icons detract from the stars ability to stand out.
jdoree

Posted Apr 11, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
Score: 1
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2008
  • Score: 1
I too think Toodledo could use some aesthetic improvements. The functionality is great but it's not much to look at.

@eracman: Is there anything particular you had in mind for visual enhancements? I've been playing with the idea of writing a greasemonkey script to improve Toodledo's appearance.

So far the only enhancement I've made is through a script that adds an option to toggle the visibility of the purple/blue left-hand sidebar on the site. Now I can see all of my task list columns at once. If you are interested you can try it out at http://doree.com/stuff
jdoree

Posted Apr 10, 2008 in: Deleting Tasks
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 10, 2008
You can add a delete/trash can column to your task list. Clicking on the trash can deletes the task.
jdoree

Posted Apr 10, 2008 in: Firefox 3
  • jdoree
Hmmm... great news that it has a keyboard shortcut already. However, Command+option+S for me does something completely different. It displays toodledo in the Firefox sidebar.

Wait...!

I've just realized we're talking about two different things!

I'm talking about showing and hiding the left hand sidebar on the actual Toodledo page, not the Firefox sidebar. In the code Toodledo calls this the toc (table of contents I assume). My script toggles the visibility of this. When I hide that on-page sidebar with the logo and the links to Sharing, Calendar etc. I can actually see all of the columns in my task list. Otherwise on most machines I can't.
jdoree

Posted Apr 10, 2008 in: Firefox 3
  • jdoree
Thanks. That's good to know. I've had the Firefox Addon installed for a long time and never knew that existed.

Oh well, perhaps some people are interested in this functionality and prefer a greasemonkey script over another add-on.

Hmmm... maybe it would be more useful with a keyboard shortcut...
jdoree

Posted Apr 09, 2008 in: Firefox 3
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2008
There's a 'Toggle the Toodledo Sidebar' option somewhere? I requested this feature long ago and have never seen it added. Where is it?

Because I wanted this so I could see all of my columns I wrote a little greasemonkey script to do that very thing.

You can find it at http://doree.com/stuff/

This message was edited Apr 09, 2008.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3