ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Ann M"
Ann M

Posted Nov 13, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 1
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2013
  • Score: 1
I know you don't comment on time frames, but if I can put my thumb on the scale it would be very timely to have lists released on the iPhone as we start the holiday season. With all the things to do it would be a huge benefit between now and January to have access to this feature. Thanks for listening.
Ann M

Posted Oct 24, 2013 in: Outlines feature requests
Score: 0
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2013
  • Score: 0
Sorry but that is not that's not the same because it doesn't allow you to use cut and paste to enter multiple items all at once like you can with multiple tasks.
Ann M

Posted Oct 24, 2013 in: Outlines feature requests
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2013
Hello

I love the outlines, but it would be more functional if you could add multiple items at once like you can do with the tasks. Just wondering if you could add it to your feature list.

Thank you.
Ann M

Posted Oct 01, 2013 in: What do you use outlines for?
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2013
Yes, you are correct, but I forgot to add that I always start the task with the abbreviated project name. In my case it would look like this:
Marketing Speech: determine the topic

Hope that helps.
Ann M

Posted Oct 01, 2013 in: What do you use outlines for?
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2013
Sorry I am not sure what you mean by track what comes from an outline. The outline is just a list of projects its subprojects. The tasks are tied to these project via my weekly planning. Here's how I plan - I print out the outline and determine the next steps I need to do to move that project along for the following week. I enter those items into the task section. That's it. This way I get to complete the tasks and the project stays open until it's done. Once it's done I can check it off and it can stay hidden, but it's there for reference when I need it.

I tried to have projects and tasks in a hierarchy connected via the subtasks etc. and in the end it was too much maintenance. I keep these two lists separate and as flat as possible so it's very easy now. This only works for me because I had a tendency to spend too much time in project-planning mode and not enough time in task-doing mode and this separation has helped.
Ann M

Posted Sep 30, 2013 in: What do you use outlines for?
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2013
It's pretty simple for me, I use it to list my projects and subprojects. I like having it separate from my tasks because of the GTD methodology that you can't do a project. Previously I kept my projects in the task area and it was kludge to keep them separate, too many work arounds and quite frankly it never worked for me in the three years I have used this product, so the outlines are perfect for this.
Ann M

Posted Sep 22, 2013 in: Outlines - printing
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2013
Thank you as it seems as though you have addressed this issue!
Ann M

Posted Sep 18, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 3
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2013
  • Score: 3
Posted by DeeDee:
I just love this new feature though it won't be useful for me until it comes to iOS.
Good job, thank you!

Agreed!
Ann M

Posted Sep 15, 2013 in: Outlines - printing
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Sep 15, 2013
I just noticed that when printing outlines it does not print the what is viewed - if the checked marks are hidden. It prints the entire view with all check marked items listed making the outline very long and unmanageable. Would it be possible to add this list of future changes?
Ann M

• Ann M
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2013
I had this same issue yesterday after I downloaded the lastest update and posted a support ticket. In order to fix it I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it's back to working fine, but I think the fix posted yesterday caused this problem so I did not redownload it again.
Ann M

Posted Aug 29, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.1 - Saved Search
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2013
This is fantastic as I won't need to print them out any longer! Thank you very much. Once the outlines are on the iOS App then I'll be totally portable. I really love this product and can't live without it.
Ann M

Posted Aug 28, 2013 in: Outline editing
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2013
Exactly - except that it's not consistent - that's my issue. Clicking on the item doesn't always put it into edit mode - not like it does in the task view, but thanks.
Ann M

Posted Aug 27, 2013 in: Outline editing
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2013
I would expect that if I hit the backspace or select copy and hit the delete key it would delete the text. What happens is that it deletes the item entirely. I can't see to get into "edit mode."
Ann M

Posted Aug 27, 2013 in: Outline editing
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2013
I am having issues using outlines in what should be a simple exercise - editing content. The behavior in outlines is not the same as in tasks and I have to delete and start over since editing isn't as easy in this view. Am I missing something?
Ann M

• Ann M
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2013
I was wondering what the timeframe was for having outlines accessible in the Iphone app? I am desperate for it.
Ann M

Posted Jun 18, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
  • Ann M
  • Posted: Jun 18, 2013
I just realized that this was added and I like, strativourakis, am speechless and am overcome with joy. I have been wanting this functionality in any software for years. I had it with Lotus Notes, but now that I am forced to use the microsoft platform I am without. For me, you have just expanded the use of your product indefinitely by adding this feature. I will forever be a happy customer.
Ann M

Posted May 03, 2011 in: Is there a known bug in the software?
  • Ann M
  • Posted: May 03, 2011
I have started using this product in March and when I checked my completed tasks for that month and also for early April they are missing. I am familiar with the set up and have changed my settings so history is there for six months so I think there might be a software glitch. Is there anything on this?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4