ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Score: 0
I bet it's counted as Completed regardless the Status as it's informational field only from this statistic's point of view, the same for Negative Priority.

This message was edited Nov 20, 2018.
pawelkaleta

You need to activate those fields in setings.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 16, 2018 in: Search Problems in Android app
'Waiting' status is one of "deferred" statuses. You probably have the filter 'Show deferred tasks' set to Off (unchecked). Turn it on and it will work, I've just tested it and this is the reason.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 14, 2018 in: How to uncollapse fields
Click on the upper right menu and select Hide Task Details.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 13, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 2
Posted by Purveyor:
FWIW, the Terms and Conditions have been changed (...)

With each passing moment everything becomes more and more grotesque here.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 13, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by sknipfing:
Are you monitoring https://roadmap.toodledo.com/?

There is a lot of activity as far as feature requests, what's planned for and what is in progress. Seems pretty encouraging.

I monitor it since this page has been launched. And I'm not impressed at all as nothing has been released so far. Communication strategy (or better to say - lack of communication and no responses on the forum) tells me more than tons of future features marked either as Planned or In Progress, and zero items marked as Completed.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 11, 2018 in: Tasks not saving when done via desktop
Check the filters, most likely the task simply gets hidden because doesn't match current view settings.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 03, 2018 in: Searching Descriptions
If you want to search both task title and task notes, you can to make an advanced search with the following criteria:

Task contains "text to be found"
OR
Note contains "text to be found"

Alternatively, you can switch the view to show task notes and then use CTRL+F functionality of the browser to find the text you need.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 02, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Posted by gtappend:
However similar the "story" may be, the pricing policy certainly isn't!

Todoist are increasing from $29 to $36 per year, not tripling the price. And, more importantly, current premium customers remain locked into their current price so that the increase only affects new customers.

I think that is a crucial difference. If Toodledo hat done the same thing and locked Silver and Gold customers into their prices rather than just until the end of their current subscription, there would have been a lot less discussion about the increase.

Posted by Purveyor:
And one more difference: Todoist is allowing/encouraging free users to upgrade now at $29 per year before the price increases.

When Toodledo announced that the price will increase in 2019 for renewing subscriptions, the price for new subscribers was immediately increased to $60/year for Silver and $90/year for Gold.

I totally agree.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 01, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Posted by Purveyor:
Announcement from Todoist:
The price for Todoist will increase from $29 to $36 USD per year ($3/user/month billed annually).
Note
Customers who upgraded to Todoist Premium prior to December 1st, 2018 will have access to Todoist Premium legacy pricing forever
(US$29/year). Customers will only lose access to the legacy pricing if they cancel their Premium subscription
https://get.todoist.help/hc/en-us/articles/360001389039

This is interesting. Looking at their answer for question "Why have you adjusted the pricing?" similar "story" behind appears, i.e. pay now for promises in the future mixed with some "blah blah blah"-ing:

"This is our first step in a longer-term plan to make Todoist’s Premium and Business pricing structures much more simple and value-driven. We want to provide greater value to our free users from the moment they sign up, and then scale up access to the more advanced feature set for our Premium and Business users. The execution of this plan will likely take place in several phases throughout the coming year.

While we plan to roll out new plans and features in several phases throughout 2019, the price change on December 1st, 2018 is the only price modification we’ll make."

This message was edited Nov 01, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 31, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by Ummagumma:
This would not work on mobile devices though, would it ?

Probably not. I'm not that brave to say it's impossible for sure as it's Excel so you never know..
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 31, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by Ummagumma:
As to "why would anyone want alarms in Excel" - an alarms-enabled Excel spreadsheet would make a killer task manager. Advance filtering, sorting, total compatibility, truly platform and device independent, could be integrated into any wider system. I could even find a workaround for recurring events. But I need my alarms....

Well, if you want you can in fact achieve something very similar to alarm functionality. Take a look for example here. If you use it with NOW() or other date/time-related conditions and for example add MsgBox which appears with the sound you are ready to go :)
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 31, 2018 in: Email Date Operators
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 27, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by GerTruDis:

2) From which plan the saved searches can be used.

https://www.toodledo.com/images/newplans.png
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 27, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Posted by Purveyor:
RTM (Remember the Milk) features not available in Toodledo:
Easily select and edit multiple tasks
(...)
Toodledo features not available in RTM:
Grid View
(...)

This is very very helpful. Thanks!
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 25, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by Ron Kuntz:
Who can forget "we dont comment on timeframes, but it is on our to do list". Ill pay more to never have to hear that BS again!!

Well, comparing to new owners' communication policy, the more I think about it, the closer I am to admit I miss it.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 24, 2018 in: New Privacy Policy: Advertisements
Posted by Purveyor:
Thanks. I was wondering about the old policy which, BTW, said this:
If we decide to change our privacy policy, we will post those changes on this page, and notify our users, so that our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.

I haven't received any notification, there was also no information about the change on the forum and in notification area of Toodledo page.

This message was edited Oct 24, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 24, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 8
I'm observing all of this and here are my thoughts:

First they had anounced (notice that it happened not more than 10 days ago) that they will triple the price of Silver and double the price of the Gold plan. Users' reaction was easy to predict and many of them started to say goodbye.

Yesterday they introduced one more 'cheaper' tier, some individual users expressed opinions it's much better now. In fact it is still two times higher than old prices and lacks of some features (history, emailing tasks, etc.) which was commented by other users as well. I agree with those comments that it's still about paying significantly more for less features.

Is it really "listening to users" or maybe "reacting to stop users' resignations". Everyone will need to evaluate it for themselves.

In the same time, in the first post I read another set of promises of future features without actual real improvements introduced yet which literally does not change anything for me.

I also find it not cool that they closed some threads yesterday, where users have been sharing their opinions and concerns, the reason was "to consolidate discussion". Funniest thing here is that new owners don't involve themselves in discussion, they even don't respond to technical questions for example how to cancel subscription so is it really to "consolidate" or to cut some inconvenient threads - again, not me to evaluate this for others but I know what I'm thinking about such practices.

My subscription expires in February and that will be most likely the end of my journey with Toodledo. I'vd been using this service since years, was involved in beta tests and was active on this forum. But I don't like what is happenig here now and the new prices are to high. There is a chance I don't undestand something but as a long time loyal user I personally don't feel I deserved to be treated like this.
pawelkaleta

Posted by Joyce:
So the other day I built a soft landing into Todoist, I set up my tasks, without repeaters, just the tasks with notes on what the repeaters should be. I made a folder of information about it all and I made sure everything I needed from notes lists and outlines existed somewhere else and lo and behold I got an e-mail from Aaron that made me feel loads more hopeful about Toodledo.

Hopefully we'll all feel more hopeful later today!

On one hand it's good to hear something positive these days. On the other, in my opinion it's not cool that whatever it is, it is first passed on to individual users before being publicly announced.
pawelkaleta

Ok, thanks.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next