ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
CharleneTX

Posted Apr 11, 2016 in: Associate a note to a task or project
Score: -1
Yes, you can attach files or links to Notes with a Gold or Platinum subscription.

https://www.toodledo.com/subscribe/index.php
CharleneTX

Posted Apr 05, 2016 in: Links in Notes
Score: 0
Posted by Adrien Beau:
Actually, most if not all mice have can perform a click with the scroll wheel (also known as "middle click"), and this opens links in new tabs / pages (default behavior of most browsers).

Great! I just tested it and it works like a charm.
CharleneTX

Posted Mar 30, 2016 in: Links in Notes
SInce some sites open a new tab and some don't, I've gotten in the habit of always using CTRL-click to open all links in a new tab. I find it slightly easier and quicker than using the right click.
CharleneTX

Score: -1
Are you using and add-ons, such as TabMix? I use TabMix and it has a whole bunch of options for managing what opens in the same tab, a new tab, or a new window.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 10, 2016 in: Tasks / Notes shortcut?`
Is there a shortcut key to switch between Tasks and Notes? If not, can it be added to the wish list?

Thanks,
Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Dec 20, 2015 in: quick search keyboard shortcut?
Is there a keyboard shortcut for the quick search box? I've looked and can't find it.

Thanks,
Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Thank you for moving the "add a rule" button for advanced search. Moving back and forth across the screen previously was annoying.
CharleneTX

Posted Oct 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Posted by Jake:

1) We have slightly changed the icon used for "file attachment" to make it easier to see when a task has an attachment.

I don't have an opinion on the Add Task button as I've always used the quick add, but THANK YOU for the icon change. It's SO much easier to see now.

Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Oct 23, 2015 in: Userdefined Searches
Ultimate ToDo also syncs with Google Tasks, if that matters to you. For me, it's great. I use Google Tasks for things I want to show up on my Google Calendar (such as errands). Then I can have different Ultimate widget views based on TD, GT, or both. I've used different apps to sync to GT, but all of them glitched at some point and deleted stuff accidentally. I've never had a syncing problem with Ultimate.
CharleneTX

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Minor Typo
In addition to the US vs UK differences, I'm of a generation that learned to spell "cancelled" and "travelled", etc. with two Ls. They still look funny to me with one.
CharleneTX

Posted Sep 22, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 2)
Score: 3
Posted by Jake:

We understand that these functions now take two clicks to activate instead of one, but we feel that this is an acceptable compromise because they are rarely used by most people. If you do use the "show/hide notes" and "expand/collapse dividers" functions often, then please try using our keyboard shortcuts functionality which will allow you to activate these functions with one keypress.

I'm one of those people who expand/collapse dividers reguarly. While I preferred clicking an icon, I can get used to using the keyboard shortcut.

That said, I want to point out that it's not just a matter of adding a click to the process. Most of the time my mouse pointer is somewhere in the center third of my screen. To change the dividers I now have to move my mouse to the far right of the screen, click the arrow, move the mouse *diagonally* down a menu (the menu doesn't line up with the arrow) while trying to find the option I want, click the option, and finally move the mouse back to the center of the screen. It's much more complicated than simply "add another click."
CharleneTX

Posted Sep 18, 2015 in: Brief feedback on new design
Score: 1
I'm also having visual issues with the new icons. The star and drop-down menu are fine. The icons for notes and attachments are VERY difficult to see. This is especially a problem when the mouse is on a line and it's highlighted. Not only were the previous icons different for attachment/no attachment and note/no note, but they were different colors. I think keeping the current icons, but changing the color instead of just bolding might help.
CharleneTX

Posted May 12, 2015 in: SUGGESTION - separate forums per device
It would also be helpful when deciding which messages to read. I don't know who many times I've opened a message only to find it applies to a platform I'm not using or, worse, I couldn't figure out what platform they were talking about.

Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Mar 25, 2015 in: Search in all fields
But this is not the same as a global search. There is no easy way to regularly search multiple fields (eg, tasks and notes).
CharleneTX

Posted Feb 24, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Posted by Jake:
Clicking the "Tasks" tab to refresh the list should work again. Thanks for letting us know about this bug.

It's been almost two weeks and I'm not likely the new redesign for the top tabs. Previously your cursor only needed to be somewhere on the tab; now it has to be on the icon or word (one line high). This is a MUCH smaller target and a big PITA. I gave it a couple of weeks to see if it really was a problem or something I'd get used to.
CharleneTX

Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Posted by Jake:
Clicking the "Tasks" tab to refresh the list should work again. Thanks for letting us know about this bug.

I had to sign out and back in, but it's working again. Thanks for fixing it so quickly!
CharleneTX

Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Posted by Jake:
Today we have completed phase 2 of our redesign plans, which calls for cleaning up the navigation bar (blue strip at the top of the page) when you are signed in.

Just now I was in Notes and when I switched back to Tasks I had the new navigation bar. Previously, when you clicked on the Tasks tab while in Tasks it reloaded the page. This is no longer happening. Is it broken or did you take away functionality? I used this refresh method constantly.
CharleneTX

Toodledo searches for the text string you enter. In your example, "ideas podcast" should find the task. And, unless it would produce too many hits to be useful, searching for just "ideas" or "podcast" might work.
CharleneTX

Posted Jun 09, 2014 in: Help for night owls??
Score: 2
I concur. For my schedule, I go to bed around 4-5am. No matter what task manager I've used, I have to fiddle with saved searches and such for the tasks I work on between midnight and bedtime. Not everyone has a 9-5 life.
CharleneTX

Posted Apr 15, 2014 in: Heartbleed Bug
Posted by Jason Bushell:
Oh thank god.

I'd hate for someone to hack my account and find out how often I maintain my cats litter trays, and various other chores.

The problem isn't with a hacker knowing you change your litter box. The problem is users who have the same ID and password for multiple sites, especially sensitive sites such as banks.

--Charlene
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6      Next