Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 14, 2019
  • Score: 1
Posted by Ob-La-Di+ruben:
Hi,

I haven't used batch edit in ages and am not sure if this is user error.

The "L" shortcut to select the set of tasks that I want to batch edit appears to do nothing. I am running on the new UI (tasks.toodledo.com) and can bring up the batch edit menu but it wants to perform the change on all tasks, since none are selected.

Is there an issue with using batch edit, or can someone remind me of the steps on how to select a group of individual tasks? I have shortcuts enabled and had thought I recalled typing "L or l" would enable a mode where mouse click on a task allowed me to select a set of tasks; the mouse clicks on a task now don't do that.

(Of course I can still utilize batch edit if I can construct a search to bring up the set of tasks to be modified, but the "L" selection was flexible)

Thanks!

You have to keep pressing "L" key and select the task you want to edit using your mouse click.
Anant G.

Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 0
Posted by Rui Simoes:
I follow the instructions but the option "cancel subscription" don't exist? there is any solution for this?

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#175

Hi Rui,
We changed our billing portal. You can cancel auto-renewals from https://toodledo.chargebeeportal.com/ or create a support ticket and we will help you out from there.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Aug 14, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Score: 2
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 2
Posted by jimk222:
Anant what were the changes??? I asked in several places and never got clarity as to what was changed in the first beta. At least tell us what has changed in the 2nd beta so we can help by looking at what you need us to test. Thank you for the update, any update is helpful.

Hi,
In first release we mainly upgraded the codebase as old application was running on old Objective C version and also updated the UI for iPhone X and iPhone Xs Max.

In second version we are able to import all the libraries to Swift, there are still some clashes in Tasks section and setting up reminders which is taking time. We are expecting to release the second version of beta in Second week of September.
Anant G.

Posted Aug 07, 2019 in: Collaboration
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2019
Posted by administrator_1565003285:
Hi

I have purchased the Plus subscription and would like 5 collaborators who can view/add to and update the list. Can they do this if they have the free subscription or do they need to have the Plus subscription as well as myself?

If they collaborate only with you then they can be on free subscription. If they want to collaborate with each other then they need plus subscription.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Aug 07, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2019
Hi, Will be rolling out second beta version this month and update the link here.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 25, 2019 in: Expired Service
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2019
Posted by erodrig411:
Dear Support Team,
Please also note that I have been a subscriber for 10 years. I am certainly hoping that my loyalty to ToodleDo across 10 years will provide some level of unique effort to attempt to recover files. Please advise when you have investigated whether there will be an ability to recover my files.

Thank you!
Elvin

Hi Elvin,
I already replied to your support ticket and gave you free 7 days trial for Plus subscription so that you can check the tasks.

Hope that helps!
Anant G.

Posted Jul 09, 2019 in: New iOS app
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2019
Posted by Timothy.M.Read:
As a paid customer for many years I love the tool but really dislike the mobile app for iOS. Any update on when a new version will be available?

Thanks

Still working on the new mobile apps. Expected launch is late August. We are still in beta for the new mobile apps.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 09, 2019 in: Animations lag with calendar and others
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2019
Posted by dandavie:
Hi All;

For some time now I've been getting a lag with a few seconds of freezing when I click on "due date" and there's the brief animation of the calendar opening, and also after clicking the desired due date in said calendar.

This occurs in all browsers and all computers that I use. I have a high number of tasks, maybe 1500-2000.

Does anyone know why this might be happening, and if there is a way to fix it?

I have created a brand new account for testing, and the problem does not appear in that account.

Thanks in advance for any help / ideas!

Dan

Hi,
Looking into this issue now.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 02, 2019 in: Lookalike site - fake or legit?
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2019
Posted by cjbg:
Just put "toodledoo.com" as the address to browse and it forwards to
https://www.gogetsplendidapps.com/wim/static/wi/main3.html?tp=iw&cid=8300&v=23&gnum=6&clickid=002404 16p073870490861&cachecode=tfBldcogKj7VZgixp%2FGWag%3D%3D%3AZmVkY2JhOTg3NjU0MzIxMA%3D%3D&q=Wr ite+Note s&dkw=toodledoo.com&g=US&cc2=tfBldcogKj7VZgixp%2FGWag%3D%3D%3AZmVkY2JhOTg3NjU0MzIxMA%3D% 3D

It's a fake site.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Start date
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2019
Posted by Anthony Taylor:
If you have a start and due date on a task that repeats, if you accidentality click the task complete and untick the task the start date doesn't reset.

the due date returns to the correct date.

thanks

anthony

Thanks for reporting this to us, we are looking into it.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Adding multiple tasks but using /
  • Anant G.
Posted by M:
Is it possible use "Smart Add" reliably on "add multiple" tasks, to give each line/task that you're adding a different tag or start date or folder?

"Smart Add Tip: Prefix the name of a /folder, /context or /tag with a slash to quickly add details to your task. You can even use plain language to add dates like /tomorrow or set tasks to repeat by typing /every fri."

Hi, That's not possible.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Dangerous Bug
  • Anant G.
Hi, Our Engineers are looking into this. This bug can be traced back to 4 years. It's very hard to replicate while testing. We are restructuring our repeat logic and have plans to roll out a fix for this in next two weeks. Will push it on beta and create a forum post for users to test it.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Lookalike site - fake or legit?
  • Anant G.
Posted by anders_rasmusson:
Please note: there is another site "http://toodledoo.***/" (with two "O"'s.
I do not know if this is a competitor or a fake site that records usernames and passwords.

Best regards!

Can you share the url again, it was masked. Looks like a fake site. We will look into it.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Assign lists to folder
  • Anant G.
Posted by discerninghearts:
I see this has been asked for since at least 2016. Why is Toodledo ignoring faithful users? I use Toodle do at work and at home. I need this function.

Hi,
We are currently concentrating on making Tasks section stable and roll out new mobile apps. After that we will come on to other sections of Toodledo.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Cannot use the letter "L" anymore
  • Anant G.
Posted by M:
I wanted to post a comment on their blog entry about the multi-select (using the "L" key), but don't have a WordPress login so I can't comment there, I guess!

I didn't see the multi-select feature rolled out. Since the new ownership, I don't log into the forums quite as much (except recently). When I found out about it, I read the blog, tried it, and it just plain doesn't work for me.

Funny that I never noticed that the "L" key stops working. How does a developer even <u>do</u> that??

I'm really pretty astounded at how this new organization (is it an org? Is it a person? I'm not really sure) is handling (NOT handling) their takeover of our once-beloved Toodledo. Lots of newbies in the forums, but all the old-timers seem to have fallen off. NO responses to forum entries, most of the time (never thought I'd yearn for the day when Jake would respond "on our timeline, not at liberty to discuss further"!).

I am using Toodledo in a much revised manner -- only as a "daily list" backup for my 2Do app (which I wipe and recreate every day from my task list which is now in Excel, where I can control it) and as my "brain dump" using a shortcut on iPhone. That's partly because I was not managing my tasks well before the takeover, but now I'm really glad I'm not as dependent on it as I used to be -- because it sure feels like it's quietly dying.

Hi, Can you please create a support ticket for the same on https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php. We will try to replicate it from there.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Adding Comment to Habits
  • Anant G.
Posted by GameChanger:
Is it possible to add comment to each specified habit as daily if it is needed
I want to remember myself why I missed my habit to find the root reason?

Hi, Currently it's not possible to do that.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: "assigned to" in App
  • Anant G.
Posted by Hendrik Friedel:
Hello,

I am missing the "assigned to" option in the App. I would like to assign tasks to contributors form the app.
In the web-interface it is possible, in the app not. How come?

Regards,
Hendrik

Hi Hendrik,
There are lot of bugs on our mobile apps and we are trying our best to release an update as soon as we can. The codebase is very very old that's why it is taking lot of time.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by snivelyjay:
I have the iOS app. What is the difference between the app and the mobile site?

Hi Mobile site is when you browse toodledo.com on browser on your phone. tasks.toodledo.com is very much stable on mobile browser.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Very quiet here and No News
  • Anant G.
Posted by rubenB:
People say that Toodle team has gone silent? Is Anant still regularly answering posts here anymore? (I only saw one post from him from back on May20 when trying to look around)

I am still here and will try to be more active here from now on.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 01, 2019 in: Two Factor Authentification
  • Anant G.
Posted by frankie.toodle:
Hi,

I seem to be unable to find the place where one can activate 2FA.

Please give me a hint.

Best regard,
Frank

Looks like a bug, you can find it here : https://www.toodledo.com/otp.php. I will release an update on this tomorrow.

Thanks
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next