ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by sprouty76"
sprouty76

Posted Jan 19, 2011 in: Native Android Application
Score: 1
Posted by Toodledo:
We would like to have an official native app for all smart phone platforms, but we don't have the resources for this at the moment. There are many good quality third-party apps that can fill the void until we have a free developer to throw at Android or WM7 or Palm or Blackberry, or whatever. In an ideal world we would like to have it all, but we are a small company with limited time.

The problem is that the developer of the best known android app also seems to be suffering with limited time, and it's becoming an issue. With the current state of Android apps for ToodleDo, I'm now having to consider whether or not I look for alternative task managers.
sprouty76

Score: 0
Bit disappointed that what is a clear bug is being regarded as a nice-to-have feature and will only be considered for v2. It's actually a bit of a showstopper for me, I can't have the setup of individual recurring tasks being altered simply by marking it as completed.

And if there's no usable Android app, I'm going to have to reconsider using ToodleDo completely.

This message was edited Dec 27, 2010.
sprouty76

Hi Andy, it looks like there's a bit of a bug when you mark a recurring task as completed that is set to "Due On".

I've managed to reproduce it by:

* Create task on ToodleDo, Due On today, recurring weekly
* Sync Got To Do
* Mark task as completed on Got To Do
* Sync again
* Task on Toodle Do is now set to Due By (not Due On) 17th (or one week from whenever you do this)

It doesn't seem to happen with Due After, I haven't checked with Optionally On.

Edit: I've also added this to your Redmine issue tracker.

This message was edited Dec 10, 2010.
sprouty76

Posted Oct 26, 2010 in: Queues
Couldn't you tag the relevant tasks with "queue" (or similar) and set the priorities, then create a saved search for items with that tag. You can then sort it by priority.
sprouty76

I'd disagree, I find the font size a little too big on my Desire. I do find I have to tap the "+" a few times sometimes though.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4