Posted Nov 23, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 0
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 23, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by oletros:
Almost one day with spam posts and nobody has deleted them

It doesn't look good

I briefly tried to find a way to let the admin know of all the spam but never could find an email. Must be buried somewhere.
Larry3

Posted Nov 23, 2019 in: changing my subscription
Score: 1
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 23, 2019
  • Score: 1
When your Gold subscription runs out your account will automatically revert to Basic free account. You don't need to do anything.
Larry3

Posted Nov 05, 2019 in: Toodledo Lifetime Subscription?
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2019
If it's similar to the option I took from Stacksocial- lifetime but toodledo shows only 5 years - is because I have to enter the contact customer support every 5 years. I suspect your plan is the same only every 4 years. My email from Stacksocial has this line "Please note you will need to reach out to the customer support after five years to renew your lifetime subscription" I'm not sure if customer support is Toodledo or Stacksocial
Larry3

Posted Oct 26, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 2
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2019
  • Score: 2
I have RTM, Toodist, Microsoft To Do, and Task Angel (Toodledo) on my phone and use all on web too.

I started using all this year to figure out a good alternative for me if Toodledo goes down.

By far my preferred is Toodledo. My second choice would be Todoist.

I've yet to figure out why RTM is more popular than Todoist. Of course my personal needs aren't even close to business needs so I'm sure I'm missing something.

I've given up hope of regular Toodledo updates but not necessarily hope for Toodledo.
Larry3

Posted Oct 06, 2019 in: Confused about subscriptions
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2019
Silver plan is gone and Free, Standard, and Plus (and Business) are the only plans available. Standard is closest but not exactly the same. If you don't do anything your Silver will automatically convert to Basic. You should look at the Basic. It really is basic and you'll lose several features in Silver which means you'll have to upgrade to keep them.
Larry3

Posted Sep 28, 2019 in: subscription questions
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2019
I had to do a workaround to make the discount work. I ended up creating a new account under a new email address and then applied the discount code. My previous Silver had expired and reverted to the basic free. I now have two for the time being. I don't use the free one though.

After I got the discount to work I then exported my old Silver and then imported into the new account.

Side note. I wasn't able to post to this forum with the new account for a little while. I had a waiting period that automatically kicked in when I could start posting.
Larry3

Posted Sep 27, 2019 in: subscription questions
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2019
The closest is the Standard plan but it's not exact. For my use it's close enough.

If you go to free you lose a lot but that depends on what you used in the Silver plan. You will lose some reminder options, 3rd party integration, Hotlist, reduce saved history, and sub tasks.

Once your subscription runs out it will convert to the free plan and yo don't need to do anything. Be sure to backup your lists though, to be on the safe side.
Larry3

Posted Sep 19, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2019
Posted by pawelkaleta:
Posted by Larry3:
Did you see his post under Toodledo Updates. Comments are closed but at least he did post something.

Yes. This is what Purveyor referred to.

And no - "at least anything" - is not any improvement of communication. What is more that closed Anant's post itself says nothing but sad story about searching for programmers who could start (sic!) applying changes they are still planning (sic!!) after declaring since almost a year about readiness to take Toodledo to the next level.

I understand that and am also concerned about Toodledo's future. I'm also disappointed by lack of communication, pricing, and lack of development but I guess I was trying for some naive optimism.
Larry3

Posted Sep 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2019
Did you see his post under Toodledo Updates. Comments are closed but at least he did post something.
Larry3

Posted Sep 06, 2019 in: Apple Watch App
  • Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2019
I don't think there is one and I doubt there is one in the works in the near future.

I don't know about the Toodledo iOS app but it might show notifications but you can't edit, add, etc tasks from your watch.
Larry3

• Larry3
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2019
I had something similar happen some time ago only I noticed it in Toodledo web browser. I suddenly started getting spam in a list. I think I finally figured out it was a program I'd downloaded on my Windows computer that somehow started adding the spam. I uninstalled, ran Malwrebytes and my anti-virus and haven't had a problem since thing. Malwarebytes and my AV didn't report anything.

Did you install something lately?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4