ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by PamelaH"
PamelaH

Score: 0
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2022
  • Score: 0
Hi Fiona -
There is only a single database so this should not happen.

Can you send us a support ticket with some screenshots that we can look at? I'm wondering if maybe there are some settings that are different.

Thanks!
-Pamela
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2022
Are you navigating to https://tasks.toodledo.com (new site) or https://www.toodledo.com/tasks (old site)?
PamelaH

Posted Jul 05, 2022 in: Sync between website and android app
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2022
Can you send us an email at [email protected] so we can look into this further?
Thanks!
PamelaH

Posted Jul 03, 2022 in: Unable to use the Roadmap
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2022
Are you using Safari by chance? Safari tends to block the login without changing some browser settings. Do you have a different browser you can try?
PamelaH

Posted Jun 30, 2022 in: Sync between website and android app
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2022
Hi -
What version of the Android app do you have?
PamelaH

Posted Jun 30, 2022 in: Android widget not opening tasks
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2022
Hi -
Thanks for the bug report! Can you verify if version 6.6.93 works as expected?

Thanks!
PamelaH

Posted May 05, 2022 in: completed sub tasks
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: May 05, 2022
Hi - Are you referring to the web application or one of the mobile apps?
PamelaH

Posted May 03, 2022 in: iOS beta does not load tags
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: May 03, 2022
Tags should be available now in the latest update (build 8)
PamelaH

Score: 1
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2022
  • Score: 1
Posted by Sean_W:
Is the beta still available? I would love to come back to Toodledo!

Yes, it is available! Please see the instructions on the first post in this thread for installation instructions.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2022
Hi --

Please find the IFTTT listing in your Syncing Apps page here (https://www.toodledo.com/active_apps.php) and click "Unblock".

Kind regards
-Pamela
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2022
Posted by dotan_kn:
Hello,

Since my phone was upgraded to Android 12, the app is crashing when I try to search.
Uninstalling and then re-installing the app didn't solve the problem.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this issue?

Thanks

No, unfortunately this seems to be broken with the latest Android update. We are so sorry about this! Unfortunately we aren't able to submit a quick patch due to the very old codebase, so the only workaround is to use the mobile browser. Keep an eye out soon for the new mobile app!
PamelaH

Posted Mar 03, 2022 in: Performance
  • PamelaH
Posted by -JOD-:
a) tasks.toodledo.com is an actually developed view (e. g. with multiple tasks selection (holding L key and clicking on tasks, like CTRL+click in Windows)). www.toodledo.com/tasks is a legacy version that is a several years old freeze and IMO should have been deleted already - it made sense back then when the new layout was actually new and buggy.

We agree -- the only problem (that we discovered recently!) is that the newer tasks page doesn't completely support all of the collaboration features. That's why it's still hanging around :-)
PamelaH

Posted Mar 03, 2022 in: Performance
  • PamelaH
Posted by Wendel:
I have a performance Issue:

When using the old "https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/" the performance is pretty good.
However, I like the new features from "https://tasks.toodledo.com/" but this is so laggy, that I can hardly work with it.
Any Idea, what could cause that problem or any known workaround?

From other Software I use, I know that choosing the right browser might greatly improve Performance.
Is there any recommended Browser for Toodledo?
I use Microsoft Edge currently.

Is it laggy for you on the all the pages, or just specific ones? We have found and fixed several performance issues in the last few months, but must have missed something! Any additional information you can provide would help us track it down.

Thank you!
PamelaH

Posted Feb 07, 2022 in: Apple Watch App?
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Feb 07, 2022
Posted by mlb32704:
Posted by PamelaH:
We are planning this Apple Watch support to be in the next version of the mobile app in early 2022 (it may not be in the initial beta release, but will be released soon after)

Do we have an updated time frame on this?

We are hoping to release the first beta to our "experts group" in about a month or so. If you haven't joined our experts group and would like to, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Toodledo Experts Group"
PamelaH

Posted Feb 01, 2022 in: Collapsing Subtasks
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2022
Hi!
Click the little eye icon in the top right -- under the "Subtasks" section, you have 3 options, "Inline", "Hidden", "Indented". If you change it to hidden, the subtasks should all collapse. To expand all again, choose "Indented".
PamelaH

Posted Jan 30, 2022 in: iOS: How to hide future tasks?
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2022
This does sound like the right way to hide future tasks. Do you have the "Start Date" field enabled on your mobile app? It isn't enabled by default.

You can check by going to Settings -> Field & Defaults and make sure that "Start Date" is in the top "Fields Used" section.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2022
Yes, you are correct!

If interested, you can sign up as a Beta user here:
https://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php
PamelaH

Posted Jan 26, 2022 in: How do I mass delete 2000 todos ?
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2022
If you want to delete everything in your account, you can go to your profile page (https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php).

Scroll all the way to the bottom, and you'll see a link for "Delete all Tasks". Follow the steps and all your existing tasks should be deleted.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2022
This should be fixed. Thanks for flagging that!

This is an environment that has been there for a while -- we typically test new features and bug fixes on this page before pushing to production. We will make use of this environment much more heavily once we get the mobile apps released.
PamelaH

Posted Jan 18, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2022
Posted by davidfitzgerald10:
davidfitzgerald10

Posted: Dec 26, 2021Score: 1 Quote Reference
Hello New Team and Good Luck. I've used Toodledo on and off for years and love it tbh. I'm debating upgrading to a paid subscription to support the product but .....My question and concern is about the security of our information; as well as the excellent Task app, I use it extensively for Notes, some of which contain slightly sensitive info.

Can you give some assurance as to the protection of our info on your servers, especially compared to iNotes, which is my main potential alternative and where the iCloud security seems strong? Are you considering bringing back desktop versions of Toodledo? That way we may secure info on our desktops instead of the cloud?

Many Thanks

Replying to my own msg above lol and I must learn how to screenshot

In the meantime, having been reminded of the superb functionality of the Tasks side and the product as a whole, I've upgraded and subscribed. The Notes functionality is still excellent, I will just not be storing any sensitive/confidential info there such as customer addresses, account numbers etc. Thanks Toodledo

Hi davidfitzgerald10 -
Thanks for your message, and apologize for the delay on this! Toodledo was designed using security best practices to protect your information while it's being captured, transmitted, handled, and stored. We're always reviewing different aspects of the system to continue growing the robustness of that protection.

While desktop versions of Toodledo are on our longterm roadmap, we are currently focusing most of our attention on the iOS, Android and web applications. We want to make sure that we bring these core platforms up to date before adding additional clients.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next