ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Michael_49"
Michael_49

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: Default Inbox for Emails?
Score: 0
I used to use a folder (directing it to an Email folder by default as Folke X suggested). However, now I just type "E: " in the subject line to identify that it was generated via an email. Example..... E: Do expenses !!

I can also seaarch by E: to pull up all my emails without adding a tag or context.
Michael_49

Score: -1
This works for me...here is the setup...
1) Configure Toodledo to receive tasks as emails (see Toodledo help)
2) Create a contact in Outlook called "ToDo" and have the email address be the email address to Toodledo
3)Create an Appointment in Outlook
4)On the "Scheduling Assistant" tab in the Outlook appt, Invite "ToDo"...It will send the invite/ appt to Toodledo and add it as a task!.

It works for me in Outlook 2003
Michael_49

In my attempt to get a system working for me, I used a 3rd party link (Master Your Today/Linenberger)to reconfigure Toodledo with my current tasks. I would like to revert it back to the default Toodledo structure and format. Is there a "magic" reset button or do I need to go into settings and "surgically" remove and change everything back manually?
Michael_49

Posted May 18, 2011 in: Repeating Tasks
Is there a way to make a repeating task appear AND disappear?

For example, I accomplish "Cutting the Grass" for 5/14 so I mark it completed. Then, it immediately reappears as the same task for 5/21. However, it confuses me because I might only glance at the task, mark it complete AGAIN and inadvertantly complete NEXT Weeks' task by mistake.

Thanks!
Michael_49

Posted May 31, 2010 in: My Got To Do GTD Set-up
Score: -1
organizergrrl- This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your thought process. I just got an Incredible Droid and need to coordinate my tasks more than before. I stumbled onto Got To Do & this site. Your thinking is helping me calibrate how I should use the program.

I'm still in the "classifying" phase of all my tasks to see what works. So you use Folders as a more granular level (projects) vs context? I'm trying to organize HOME from WORK...then long/short term HOME from long/short term WORK...then individual task under each...plus HOTLIST of what is currently being done.

Your thoughts?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4