Search results for "Posted by PeterW "
PeterW 

Posted Feb 16, 2010 in: Appigo Todo now better for GTD
Score: 0
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by Proximo:
I still need start dates. They do this and I would use Todo for sure.

I've just posted a request for start dates in their Google Group. Hopefully the more people ask, the sooner it will happen.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 15, 2010 in: Removing Columns to Print
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2010
Wow! Sounds complicated but glad to hear you got what you wanted.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 14, 2010 in: Best Offline Task Manager
Score: 1
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2010
  • Score: 1
iPhones are great! Try one for a few days - you'll be hooked. I love having access to my Toodledo data wherever I am.

Note that you could also get yourself an iPod Touch as these devices can also run Toodledo and Appigo Todo. The only difference is that you can't sync over the phone network with an iPod Touch but can do so via WiFi.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 14, 2010 in: Always set a reminder—is it possible?
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2010
I am a pro subscriber but I'm not sure if this is a pro-only feature. I would have thought not but hopefully the admin can confirm.

In accounts settings, it is the second option in the second group (box) of settings and it's named "New Task Defaults".

When you edit that setting, the last field is Reminder and you can simply select a default to be used for all new tasks created.

Hope that helps.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 13, 2010 in: Always set a reminder—is it possible?
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2010
Yes, you can set a default reminder in the New Task Defaults in your account settings.
PeterW 

• PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2010
In the Folders View I can see all the Projects I have and place the tasks, but if the folder is empty it doesn't appear in the list, so I miss these folders in my reviews.

Hi again Juan,

Thanks, but I must be missing something still because my empty folders do display in the Folders view.

Regards,
Peter.

This message was edited Feb 12, 2010.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 12, 2010 in: Appigo has just released Todo v3.4
  • PeterW 
Jake,

What are the chances of enabling some functionality so I can repair my data? All I want to do is edit the completed date on all my completed tasks. I intend to set it to the due date.

Two options I can think of would be to enable editing of this field in Toodledo, or allowing export of completed tasks so I can edit them in Excel and then re-import.

Thanks,
Peter.

PeterW 

Posted Feb 12, 2010 in: Appigo has just released Todo v3.4
  • PeterW 
Be careful...

Unfortunately, the new version changed the completed date on all of my completed tasks to yesterday's date. I didn't realise this and one of the first things I did was to sync with Toodledo. Of course, this changed all of the data in Toodledo. I'm a bit peeved about this!

I had Todo set to be the authoritative source for conflict resolution so I've now changed that to Toodledo, although I am not sure if this would actually have saved my data from being altered anyway.

I am pretty sure this happened the last time I upgraded Todo although I was a new user at the time and assumed that I had done something wrong inadvertently. Now I think it is a bug.

Anyway, FWIW I've posted a complaint about this on Appigo's Google Group.

p.s. I also have Toodledo on my iPhone so I synced that after I found the problem, hoping that the completed dates on Toodledo iPhone would update Toodledo online. No such luck - the reverse happened. :(

PeterW 

Posted Feb 11, 2010 in: Appigo has just released Todo v3.4
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2010
...and it has stars! I've just installed it, set a star on one of my tasks and it synced fine with Toodledo.

The new features are:
* Starred tasks
* Rotation lock setting
* Todo friendly apps list
* TextExpander support
...and minor bug fixes.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 11, 2010 in: Another Simple Theme
  • PeterW 
Thanks Vin.

What section/tage am I looking for for these specific links?
PeterW 

• PeterW 
Right, last question - hopefully!

Is it possible to set a font size for the hotlinks:
Collaborators - Sort - Filters - QuickSearch

...on the right hand side of the header bar without affecting the text size on the left hand side of that bar?

This message was edited Feb 11, 2010.
PeterW 

• PeterW 
OK, worked that out also. Apologies for the running commentary!
PeterW 

• PeterW 
Never mind - found it.

Now I just need to work out if there are more options aside from normal, small, smaller, etc. Can a point size be specified?
PeterW 

• PeterW 
Hey Vin,

I've been toying with a few changes to your Toodledoish script, mainly changing font sizes. I've managed to change the font size on the "View by" bar and the Tabs.

Now I would like to reduce the font of the bar immediately below the Tabs bar - i.e. the one that says "X To-dos in folder 'Actions', sorted by Due-Date, filtered by context 'work'" on the left hand side with the Filters & Sort links on the right hand side.

Can you (or someone else) tell me which tag I need to look at?

Thanks,
Peter.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 11, 2010 in: Outlook To Do List
  • PeterW 
Scott,

I stopped using Outlook Tasks so I simply forward the email to Toodledo and it shows up there.
PeterW 

• PeterW 
Posted by Juan Hidalgo:
I'm using the folders list to contain my projects list to implement GTD. However, I can't use the Folders View to do my Weekly Review because I don't know how configure it to show empty folders (projects without any action task that I need to assign during the review). How can I do that?

Hi Juan,

Can you please clarify how you are using Toodledo? I'm not sure I understand your setup.

It sounds like you may be using different folders for each of your projects? If so, there is a setting within your Account Settings that can show the number of tasks in each folder.

Find the "Show Tab Counts" setting and check Show the number of tasks inside each tab. You will now see the number of tasks inside each folder and thereby will be able see which folders are empty.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 10, 2010 in: To show or not to show
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2010
Yes, I like this idea. I prefer grid view but don't want to see every field. I tend to use the zoom feature in FF to avoid having to resize my browser window.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 09, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2010
  • Score: 1
I've got both Appigo Todo and Toodledo on my iPhone and at present, much prefer using Todo due to the UI.

However the more I play with Toodledo, the more I realise it is quite powerful, moreso that Todo. Toodledo iPhone really needs a makeover so that it is easier to use. I'd love to see a little bit of colour too.
PeterW 

Posted Feb 08, 2010 in: Daily ToDo List
  • PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2010
Posted by SteveUrich:
Where do I go to enable start dates?

Click on the "Customize" button, which is at the top right of the main Toodledo screen. You will be presented with all available fields. Simply check on or off the ones you want.

The button next to this allows you to position the fields and set their width to optimize your display.

Posted by SteveUrich:
Are start dates supported by the iPhone APPIGO App todo.

No. You may have to consider using Toodledo's iPhone app if start dates are important to you.
PeterW 

• PeterW 
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2010
Steve,

View your tasks by "Search" folder. There you will find the Multi-Edit button.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53      Next